-站在这儿 -对 得在红色发球区里
-Over here. -Right. From here in the red thing.
我好久没打了 自从 你知道的…昨天
I haven’t played since, you know…yesterday.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 它比我以前用过的要长一点
Yeah. It’s a little longer than I’m used to.
好了
All right.
-我觉得这个球坏了 -真有意思
-I think it’s dead. -That’s pretty funny.
要不还是我先发球
Maybe I should serve first.
好 先生们 开始了 开始
All right, gentlemen, here we go. Let’s get it on.
好了 我们六比一领先
Okay, that’s six-one.
你的装备真管用
Your Zen approach is really workin’.
现在别受骗了 首先要紧盯着球
Don’t be fooled now. First he gets inside your head,
剩下的就全是运动了
then it’s all action.
噢 停得正好 乔
Ooh! Nice stop, Joe.
你的蛋蛋一定是铁做的
You must have balls of steel.
看上去你得练练正手击球
Looks like you need some work on your forehand.
但我的确打中了那个铁一样的球 对吧
But I do have that “balls of steel” thing goin’ on, right?
谢弗 你这人可真有意思
Scheffer, you are one funny guy.
你还觉得这有意思
You think that’s funny?
等着收赔偿陈列柜的帐单吧
Wait till they bill us for that display case.
来吧 继续打
Come on, let’s play.
-他们要累死我 -乔 赛点到了 来吧
-They’re killin’ us. -Joe, game point. Let’s do this.
好啊
Yeah!
你看见了吗
Did you see that?
-绝妙的回击 -真不可思意 救得真好
-Great shot! -That was amazing! Good save.
我们得再来一次
We gotta do this again.
-艾比 曼赫姆 -怎么
-Abby Manheim. -Yeah.
-我希望周五晚上能见到你 -周五晚上
-I’ll be seein’ you Friday night. -Friday night?
是啊 我们要庆祝
Yeah, we’re celebrating Abby’s
艾比到公♥司♥五周年
five-year anniversary with the company.
一点点卡拉好 到时候一定得去
A little karaoke thing. Countin’ on you bein’ there.
-是吗 -你开什么玩笑 你是乔 谢弗
-You are? -You kiddin’ me? You’re Joe Scheffer.
最后 你是一种什么感觉
And finally, how does it feel…
创造了明尼苏达
to have created one of the
最活跃的剧院之后
most vibrant theaters in Minnesota?
只要一句话就可以概括了
Suffice it to say,
当我第一次看着那有118年历史的幕布升起时
the first time I saw that 118-year-old curtain go up,
一台幕布也在我的心中同时升起
a curtain went up in my heart.
-非常感谢 -艾米 谢谢
-Thank you so much. -Amy, thanks.
-遇到你真荣幸 -谢谢
-Great to meet you. -Thanks.
-嘿 出什么事了 -嗨
-Hey. What’s goin’ on? -Hey.
娜塔丽的老师打电♥话♥给我
I got a call from Natalie’s counselor.
好象我们天才的孩子
Seems our gifted child…
把她的天赋才华都收藏起来了
has been hiding her light under a bushel.
剧院俱乐部请她写一部剧本
She was asked by the theater club to write a play,
她拒绝了
and she declined.
什么 等等 等等
What? Wait, wait.
-娜塔丽 怎么回事 -没什么意思
-Natalie, what’s this about? -It’s so nothing.
当然有意思 而且你要做好
It’s so something. And you’re gonna do it.
-谁说的 -我说的
-Says who? -Says me.
看我怎么样
How was I?
当你提到幕布在你心中升起时
When you said the curtain went up in your heart,
真是太性感了
it was so sexy.
-多妙的一句话 -我说得还行
-What a line! -Was I okay?
嗨 里克 你能不能别在我面前做这事 哈
Hey, Rick, do you mind not doin’ that in front of me? Huh?
凯利 我们能在外边谈谈吗
Callie, could we talk outside?
到底怎么啦
So what is it?
你能不能多照看娜塔丽几天
Could you please keep Natalie a little while longer?
-没问题 -谢谢
-Sure. -Thanks.
嗨 你开始运动了
Hey, have you been working out?
呵 我和几个同事打了会儿壁球
Um, I played squash with some ofthe executives at work.
工作的时候打壁球
Squash at work!
-你 -对 是我
-You? -Yeah, me.
再见
Bye.
我准备好了 我很激动
I’m ready. I’m very excited.
我想了好多
I’ve given it a lot of thought,
我已经设计好了怎么收拾那个家伙
and I know exactly what I want to do to that guy.
新点子
New gi?
-对 -好啊
-Yeah. -Cool.
-好 我要先对他施加精神压力 -行
-Okay. I wanna psyche the guy out. -Okay.
-这就象半精神的 对吧 -行
-This is like half mental, right? -Yeah.
于是我们用伊斯特伍德那样的眼神盯着他
So we go with Clint Eastwood. That stare ofhis.

Okay?
“你是跟我说话吗” 我不会说这些
“You talkin’ to me?” I won’t say that.
我明白了 接着说吧
I gotcha, I’m followin’ you.
好 好 我也废话少说 一通拳脚
Okay, okay. Then I cut loose. A lot of moves.
你教给我卧虎藏龙里的招数
You teach me that Crouching Dragon, Hidden Tiger stuff.
我知道在楼房♥之间飞奔是有点太玄乎
I’m sure the run across the buildings is a bit advanced,
但我们可以向那方面努力
but we can get to it.
然后用上骇客帝国里的招式 又是一通拳脚
Then go to the Matrix stuff. A lot of movement.
搅乱他的眼神
This stuff’s gotta be unsettling.
然后摆出这副架式 哈
Then you go into a pose. Hah!
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
-呵 不好 -为什么
-Well, not good. -Why not?
这就是为什么 懂吗
That’s why. Okay?
-知道了 -好 开始了
-Okay. -All right. Let’s go.
看 里面可有我的一个蛋蛋
Look! There’s one of my balls.
感觉好些吗
Feelin’ better?
好多了
Yeah!
我们只有两个星期
We only got two weeks.
所以我们不准备把你训练成一个战士
So we’re not gonna train you to be a warrior,
因为
’cause,
呵…得面对现实
well…let’s face it.
来吧 简化一些
Come on. Let’s keep it simple.
-听到了吗 你行吗 -啊-呵
-Got it? You all right? -Uh-huh.
现在 我要你表演一下那家伙怎么打你的
Now, I want you to show me what this guy did to you.
好 假设你就是我
Okay. Um, let’s say you’re me.
那儿是我工作的地方 我把车开到这里
That’s where I work. I drove in there.
对他说 “嗨 你不能停在这儿”
Said, “Hey, you can’t park there.”
他说 “我当然能 ”
He said, “Yes, I can.”
无声电影 好吗
Silent movies, okay, Joe?
直接说怎么打的吧
Let’s get right to the action.
来吧 表演一下他到底怎么打的 这儿
Come on. Show me exactly what he did. Here.
站在那儿 我是你 好吗
Stand there. I’m you. Okay?
-你要我去打你 -试试看
-You want me to hit you? -I want you to try, Beavis.
你还想踢我的下裆
You’re going to kick me in the nuts again.
好了 开始吧
That’s it. There you go.
-他只是…快速地扇 -行
-He just…Was a quick slap. -Okay.
我也能这么挡 但他跟快很快
I could’ve done that, but it was fast.
我还没看清就打过来了
I could hardly see it comin’.
-行 -看这边
-Okay. -Look over there.
喔 我喜欢这样
Wow! I like that!
那么 光用手 表演一下…
So it’s just hands. Just show me the…
好 好 别激动 风车
Okay, okay, easy, windmill.

Okay.
好 太好了 试着来打我的脸
Okay. All right. Try to hit me in the face.
-准备好了吗 -好了
-Ready? -Yeah.
-好 好 -不错
-Okay, okay. -Good.
交叉 直刺 混到一起 交叉 直刺
Crosses and jabs. Mix it up a little bit. Crosses, jabs.
现在 真的试试来打我 来呀
Now, really try to hit me. Come on.
-噢 真痛 -护住你的脸 总是抬起你的手臂
-Ow! That hurt. -Cover your face! Always keep your hand up.
-真痛 -我知道挺痛 来吧
-That hurt! -I know it hurt. Let’s go!
好 再来一遍
Okay, let’s do it again.
有人回过这里吗
Does anybody ever come back here?
我可以穿这件
I could wear that.
这是十年员工的西装
That is a ten-year associate’s suit.
可你不是十年员工
But you’re not a ten-year associate.
你就不能穿成这个样子
You shouldn’t be wearing a suit like this.
我可不是开玩笑
No, I’m not kidding.
如果你能换一身西服 我会领情的
I’d just appreciate it if you’d wear another suit.
看着我
Look at me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!