Home 喜剧电影 随波逐流

随波逐流

0
随波逐流

Yes. If you want me to stay,
是的 如果你想我留下来
will you just go with it, honey?
随它去吧 宝贝
Come here and please meet Devlin and Ian.
过来认识一下德芙琳和伊恩
This is Daniel.
这是丹尼尔
IPod, what’s up? How are you?
IPod 怎么样 最近如何
I’m fine.
不错
Invented it. I heard.
他发明的 对 刚听到了
Devlin, I think I spoke about you with my wife
德芙琳 我和我老婆洗澡时
in the bathroom one or two times, right?
提到过你一两次 是吧
We did.
是的
Number two.
一两次
We did it twice, yes.
提过两次 是的
So, chief, tell me, what do you do for a living?
老兄 你干哪行的
I’m also an inventor, just like you.
我也是个发明家 像你一样
I invented the barking hand.
我发明了会狗叫的手
I got you. But you’re sunburned?
吓到了吧 你怕晒伤吗
No. What?
不是的 怎么
You are a surgeon.
你是个外科医生
He’s a plastic surgeon, and he’s one of the best
他是整形外科 顶尖级
according to Los Angeles Magazine.
《洛杉矶杂志》这么说的
Touchdown!
厉害啊
Yes. Well, that, yeah.
是的 可不是
Touched it down.
不简单
We gotta go back. We have to run. It was great to see you.
我们得走了 很高兴见到你
We have to get back to our kids. So…
小孩还在那边
You have kids?
你有小孩
Mmm hmm. Yeah, two, actually.
是啊 两个
We couldn’t wait to start creating lives.
我们一心想快点造人
And by the way, I created these children in the shower.
对了 是在洗澡时造的
Right?
对吧
You did. You know what I’m saying, homeboy?
对 知道我意思吗 小子
That is funny.
真有意思
Wow, you’ve been together a long time.
你们在一起挺久了吧
Am I gonna leave this girl? Look at her.
我怎么舍得离开她
Still gets the flag up the pole,
她还是让我性致盎然
if you know what I mean.
你应该懂的
Bing bang. An iRod, I should say.
她是我的亲亲宝贝
Oh. Come on, hit that.
来嘛
Why’d you leave me hanging so long? You’re so clever.
干嘛让我举这么久 你太聪明了
That’s so silly.
别干蠢事
The four of us should get together
我们四个应该改天
and have dinner one night.
一起吃个饭
Oh! That would be almost like a dream of mine.
我做梦都想这样
If we could ever get ourselves out of the bedroom.
如果我们能下床的话
Katherine Murphy, look at you!
凯瑟琳·墨菲 看看你
Oh, no, not Murphy anymore. Leroy Maccabee.
不对哦 不是墨菲了 应该是乐瑞·麦卡比
That’s right.
是的
The third. Anyway, so it was great to see you and meet you, Ian.
三世 在这遇到你真好 还有你伊恩
Shuffle The big E. Love the Shuffle, by the way.
对了 我很喜欢
Good to meet you. Bye! Thanks. You, too!
很高兴认识你 再见
What are you talking about? She was nice.
你胡说些什么 她人不错啊
I’m gonna kill you. Come on. You need me, though, right?
我要杀了你 别 你现在需要我
I don’t believe that just happened.
真不敢相信
I like that you need me. How’s that make you feel?
我喜欢这感觉 你觉得怎么样
Please, it feels like a car door just slowly shut on my soul.
拜托 糟得像慢慢被车门轧
Come here! Listen. What?
过来 听着 什么
Do you know how I feel right now?
你知道我现在什么感觉吗
You were getting me so upset,
我无奈死了啊
bringing me into that web of lies.
你让我撒一连串的谎
My hand’s right here right now.
我已经忍到这里了
Oh, my hand’s right there.
忍到这里了
You know what? I hate you right now.
我现在恨死你了
I’ve gotta write out a bunch of index cards
我要去写一沓谎言卡
just to keep up with these lies.
把我撒过的谎都记下来
Yeah, and you’re gonna make me copies, too. And one more thing.
帮我也弄一份 还有件事
Oh, my God, why are we leaving the hotel right now?
哎哟 我们为什么要走啊
Why did you wake me up?
为什么要把我叫醒
Because, grandpa,
老大爷
I signed us up for the all day adventure tour.
因为我报名了全天探险之旅
We’re gonna go hiking in the rainforest, and kayaking down rivers
去热带雨林远足 划船
and swimming under waterfalls.
还在瀑布下游泳
Swimming. I hope you mean skinny dipping.
游泳 希望你是说裸泳
I’m gonna suggest swimming.
我建议穿衣游
I, however, am fine with some man nudity, Danny.
但是 我很赞成裸体游 丹尼
Okay, so Swiss Family nightmare is coming with us.
怎么 全家出动吗
That’s so we can bond?
增进感情是吗
Oh, that’ll be great!
太好了
It’s bloody breathtaking out here!
这里简直是美不胜收
Is this where the blue Avatar people live?
阿凡达他们是不是就住这儿啊
Yeah, the blue Avatar people and I think that black pig.
对 那些蓝色的阿凡达们 那还有只黑猪
Look, how cute. Looks like Babe.
挺可爱的 像小猪宝贝[电影]
Oh, my God! Go, Go!
我的妈啊 快跑
Come on, go, go!
快 快
The pig is eating my body!
这猪要吃了我
Keep your eyes on the river, sweetheart.
专心划船 甜心
Yes. I was looking at the canyon.
遵命 我刚在看峡谷啦
Hey, what’re you guys doing?
你们在干什么
That bridge can only handle one person at a time!
这桥一次只能走一个人
Go, go, go!
快走 快走
What’d he say? What’d you say?
啊 他刚说什么
Holy Devlin!
太德芙琳了
Come on, let’s go.
快 快走
Piggyback times are magical times, aren’t they?
背着我感觉爽极了 是吧
Yeah, aren’t they? You’re warping my spine now.
可不是 我背酸死了
I think Kiki slipped.
琪琪滑了一跤
Oh, father, I just love spending time with you!
父亲大人 跟你在一起真愉快
Oh, my God!
天啊
You guys, look at this!
你们快看
Oh, my God! It’s lovely!
我的天啊 太美了
Wow! That is unbelievable.
太神奇了
I don’t know about you guys, but I am gonna go cool off.
不管你们几个想干什么 我要先去凉快凉快
Really? There could be black pigs in there.
是吗 里面可能有黑猪哦
I agree.
我也觉得
Look at that. That’s terrific.
看看 真惹火
Does the hotel know you took those pillows, honey?
酒店知道你把枕头带出来了吗 宝贝
She really wears that bikini well.
她穿这件比基尼真好看
You know what she’d wear well? Dental floss and a pirate hat.
你知道她还穿什么好看吗 牙线和海盗帽
Don’t say that. Absolutely gross.
闭嘴啦 太恶心了
Oh, my God! Gorgeous! Perfect.
天啊 美翻了 完美一跳
That was a ten! A perfect ten! Yay!
十分 绝对十分
So, Al Jolson, you mind jumping in the water
小明星 你想跳到水里
and also screaming on the way down, “I love my daddy”?
大喊 我爱我老爸吗
Okay.
当然
Yeah, do it, do it for me.
快跳 为老爸跳
Do it for Da da. I love my daddy.
为老豆 我爱我老爸
Daddy is my favorite adult!
老爸是我的最爱
You’re paying her enough for this, right? Yep.
你可得花了不少银子让她这么说吧 那是
And I love you, my little British crumpet!
我也爱你 我的英国小妮子
All right, homeboy, you’re up next. Let’s go.
小子 该你了 上
Come up with something on your own.
跳的时候自己想台词
You gotta squeeze out another log?
又想敲我一笔吗
What happened? What’d he whisper to you?
怎么了 刚跟你说什么悄悄话
Water’s too deep.
水太深了
Water’s too deep for what?
水怎么深了
He can’t swim.
他不会游泳
He can’t swim?
他不会游泳?
And you wanna swim with the dolphins?
你想和海豚游泳
That makes a lot of sense.
太说得过去了
Hadn’t thought it through.
之前没想到
No kidding you didn’t think it through.
没想到? 你坑爹哪