Home 喜剧电影 随波逐流

随波逐流

0
随波逐流

Maybe you’re right.
你说的也是
You got more tricks that I don’t know about?
你还有我不知道的招术吗
I don’t know.
不知道
Okay.
好吧
I don’t know anything.
我什么也不知道
Mommy? Mommy?
妈妈 妈妈
Hi, guys!
哎 孩子们
Hey! What’re you doing?
你们在干什么呢
The babysitter fell asleep.
保姆睡着了
Oh, great.
好极了
I mean, come on,
我是说 这很扯
it’s like a Hawaiian Rosa, huh?
她把自己当成夏威夷公主了吗
Is it? Oh, my God.
是不是 天哪
Yeah, that’s asleep.
没错 睡得很死
Look at that.
瞧瞧
She’s out deep.
睡得太死了
All right. Good to see you guys.
好了 很高兴见到你们
Good night.
晚安
Good job. One more day of lying, guys.
不错 就剩一天了
We’re almost done. Home stretch.
我们就快结束了
All right. So, you gotta go to sleep.
好吧 你要睡觉了
Yeah.

Tired? Yes. Good night.
不累吗 累 晚安
Okay. That was fun. Good job.
好 很有意思 表现不错
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Good night. All right.
晚安 好
Okay, Danny.
好的 丹尼
Okay, good luck. I’ll see you in the morning.
祝你好运 明早见
She ain’t going to sleep.
她才不睡不着呢
Hello! There he is, Danny!
你好 他在这儿 丹尼
It’s nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Where were you going?
你要去哪儿
What?
什么
I was going… I was going to…
我要去 我要去
Where were you guys?
你俩跑哪去了
I was looking for you guys at…
我在找你们两个
What happened? How was the dinner?
出什么事了吗 晚饭吃得怎么样
Dolph gave mouth to mouth to a sheep.
道夫给一只羊作人工呼吸来着
Yeah. And then we had a few drinks.
真的 然后我们喝了点酒
Yes. It was choking and so I gave him sheep P R.
是的 它噎到了 我给他来了个急救
But he was the black sheep of the family,
它是一个家族的败类
but he was also white, if that makes any sense.
但是它又是白的 如果说得通的话
And we’ve been talking about how amazing
我们谈论着这次不平凡的经历
this trip has been and how amazing you are.
还有你有多了不起
Yeah, all joking aside,
是啊 我们开着玩笑
it really has been first class.
够得上是一级笑话
And that, if the kids and I hadn’t kept you so busy,
而且 如果我和孩子们没有拖累你的话
that you might’ve had the time to do something
你就会有时间
you’ve been thinking about doing?
做点你想做的事吧
The one ring ding?
婚戒在叮当作响哦
Uh… Yeah, you told her about that?
你全抖落出来了
I don’t need you to get me a ring, Danny.
我不需要你给我婚戒 丹尼
Let’s just get married. Right here.
我们结婚吧 就在这儿
What? Now?
怎么 现在吗
Why not? We’re in Hawaii. Let’s do it tomorrow.
为什么不呢 我们在夏威夷啊 明天就结婚
I mean, this has felt special from the moment that we met.
我是说 这是我们相遇那天起就有的感觉啊
And I’ve seen the way that you are with the kids,
而且你和孩子们相处的方式
and it’s exactly the way I always imagined
和我想象中的白马王子
my husband would be.
一模一样
Oh, man…
老天
I don’t wanna wait.
我都等不及了
I just wanna start my life with you.
我想和你一起生活
Hi!
你好
Hi, everybody! Dolph.
你们好 大伙儿 道夫
There you are.
你在这儿呢
I have been looking everywhere for you.
我在到处找你
For me?
找我吗
Yes. Come here. Come on, let’s go.
是啊 到这儿来 快点
No way, we can’t go. What?
不行 我们不能走 什么
My little Oompa Loompa.
我的小呜巴鲁巴
Danny and Palmer, they’re getting married tomorrow!
丹尼和帕莫尔 他们明天就要结婚了
What?
什么
No, no, I mean, why?
不 不 我是说 为什么
Yeah, we are. But what do you think?
是 没错 你觉得怎么样
What do you mean, what do I think?
你什么意思 我觉得怎么样
I mean, what does it matter what I think?
我是说 我觉不觉得有什么关系
I think that’s great.
我觉得 棒极了
Thank you, Devlin.
谢谢 德芙琳
I really hope that you can be there tomorrow.
我真的希望你明天能来
I can’t.
我不能
It’s really…
这可真是
It’s bad luck for the ex to be at the wedding.
婚礼上见到前妻是要倒霉的
Come on, Dolph. Let’s go.
快点 道夫 我们走
Where are we going? They are here.
我们去哪里 他们在这儿
We gotta have the sweet sex.
我们去做场甜蜜的爱
What? Okay? Come on.
什么 好吗 快点
Okay. Congratulations, though.
好 还是要祝贺你们
I’m trying them on as we speak.
我是边聊边试的
I know, but I just bought them.
我知道 可是我已经买了
I had some with me and the one I have on is pretty amazing.
我有不少了 现在我穿的这件就很不错
Michael!
迈克尔
Nincompoop!
白痴
Nincompoop schtick!
你这个白痴专业户
Michael, the crap is the stinking…
迈克尔 你的屎臭气熏天
Hello?

Hey, you up?
喂 还没睡
Hi. Yeah. Glad you called.
你好 是 很高兴你能打电话
Are you?
真的吗
Yeah, I was, uh, just checking flights
是啊 我在 查你父母明天
for your parents tomorrow and I found…
过来的航班 我找到
No, no, no. You don’t have to do that.
不 不 不 你没必要那么做
Her parents aren’t coming in
她父母不来
and she wants it to be kind of elope y.
她想搞个闪婚
Elope y.
闪婚
Got it.
懂了
Okay, uh, so, are you all set
好吧 所以 你们婚礼上
for what you need to wear tomorrow?
穿的东西都准备好了
Do you think this is a good idea?
你觉得这事儿能行吗
What? The wedding?
什么事儿 结婚吗
Yeah, the wedding… Just the whole Palmer thing.
是 结婚 帕莫尔的主意
Well, that’s why we came out here, right?
我们不就是为这个来的吗 对吧
I guess.
我猜是
You don’t think it’s crazy?
你不觉得有点离谱吗
Um, Danny, you don’t need my permission.
丹尼 你不需要我的允许
Okay? You’re a big boy.
好吗 你是个成年人了
I know, I just…
我知道 只是
I know if I do this that…
我知道如果我这样做
Just, things could get weird
你和我在工作上
between you and me at the office, so…
会变得很尴尬 所以
Well, you’re not gonna have to worry about that.
你不需要担心那个
You going to New York?
你要去纽约吗
Yeah. I just, you know, I mean…
是啊 我只是 你知道 我是说
As much as I was looking forward to you, um,
我跟你学了不少东西
reconstructing my face,
我要重新做一下我的脸
I really just need to start fresh, you know?
我需要重新开始 知道吗
Hello, are you there?
喂 在听吗
You understand?
你懂了吗
I guess.
我猜是
It’s an awful lot of guessing coming through this phone.
别老是猜来猜去的 很讨厌耶
I’ve been divorced, I have two kids,
我离了婚 又有俩孩子