Home 喜剧电影 随波逐流

随波逐流

0
随波逐流

Beautiful!
棒极了
Wow, that is gonna be tough to beat.
是个强劲的对手啊
Let’s not kid anybody. How about over here?
没开玩笑 这个又怎么样
There you have it. We have ourselves…
就是这个了 我们决出了
That’s my Boo Boo!
那是我的布布熊
A tie! We have ourselves a tie.
平局 我们决出了平局
That’s great. We both win. Good…
太好了 我们都赢了 不错
What’s the tiebreaker?
决胜局怎么比
What’s the tiebreaker?
决胜局怎么比
This is how we settle ties in my house.
这就是决胜局的比赛项目
It’s something I like to call Coconut Smoochie.
我把它叫做椰之吻
The object of the game is,
比赛规则是
the coconut is in their midsections.
他们必须用肚子夹着椰子
It must move all the way up to their mouths
往上移到他们的嘴上
without the use of their hands.
而不准用手碰
If you touch the coconut, you are disqualified.
一旦用手碰到了椰子 就出局了
Okay. Ready? One, two, three, get coconutty!
好 准备 一 二 三 开始
Okay. Slow.
好 慢点儿
Okay, all right. Calm down, calm down.
好 好 慢点 慢点
Let me just bring it up to you.
让我来
Okay, do it.
好 你来吧
Get it up there. Come on.
往上走 快点
Bring your coconuts down to me.
把你的椰子往我下面挪
Okay. Oh, my coconuts.
好 我的椰子
Pull up. All right. I’m so low.
往上走 好 这样太低了
Squeeze your coconuts. Squeeze them.
挤住你的椰子 挤住
Use every crevice you can. Don’t be afraid.
一定要夹紧 不要怕
I can’t get it up here.
我没办法让它往上
I’m trying.
我在尽力
Would you be quiet?
别吵吵行吗
Stay there. Wait.
别动 待着
Okay, that’s good. Is that good?
好 好样的 真的
Sorry about this, by the way.
抱歉了
Really? You’re really sorry about this?
真的 你真觉得抱歉
No, I’m not. I like it.
不 没有 爽死了
Oh, yeah!
好耶
Pick it up, pick it up!
捡起来 捡起来
Not with your hands, you buffoon!
别用手 你个小丑
Come on!
快点儿
Look what he’s doing! What happened? I can’t see.
你快看他在干什么 怎么了 我看不到
Focus. Take it slow, take it slow.
集中精神 慢慢来 慢慢来
He’s got it!
成功了
That’s not fair. He can’t do that.
太离谱了 搞什么啊
No, that’s a clean pick up right there.
这没有犯规
Okay. Bring it over here.
好 弄上来
Go! Go! Go!
加油 加油
I got it.
我夹住了
There’s still time. Let’s go.
还有时间 继续
You can touch each other,
可以碰对方身体
you cannot touch the coconut.
不准碰到椰子
Hang on, hang on.
挺住 挺住
What’s going on? What is that? What do you use?
怎么了 那是什么味 你用了什么吗
What’s the hold up? You still got that perfume on, huh?
怎么停住了 你还在用那种香水 是吗
Would you stop it?
别闹了好吗
Smells good. Come on, let’s go.
好香 好 我们继续
Have you got it to your mouth yet, Boo Boo?
它还没到你的嘴巴上吗 布布熊
Stop putting your ass in my face.
别把屁股在我脸上晃来晃去的
I like it. That’s my girl. Okay.
太精彩了 真有你的
We’ve got a winner! We have a winner! We have a winner.
他们赢了 他们赢了 他们赢了
Coconut Smoochie champions right here.
他们赢得了椰之吻大赛的冠军
Awesome.
了不起
You suck at everything!
你把什么都搞砸了
Boo Boo.
布布熊
Great teamwork, guys.
真是天衣无缝 伙计们
How long have you two been married?
你们结婚有多久了
Eight years. Ten years.
八年 十年
Ten years. Eight.
十年 八年
Very long time. A very long time.
很久了 很久了
Did you see the look on her face? Yes.
你看到她脸上的表情了吗 当然
Do you understand what joy that brought me?
你明白那让我有多高兴吗
How about the look on her face
你在做杂耍动作的时候
when you were doing the juggling, though?
她的表情觉得怎么样啊
The juggling was the highlight for me.
我觉得杂耍部分最精彩
That was pretty good. You liked that?
是很不错 你喜欢吧
It was so cute.
太可爱了
And when you talked about her arms get this done?
你还以为她靠双胳膊就能搞定吗
The good news is she’s beating the hell
好消息是她现在也许正对着
out of the iPod guy right now.
苹果男大打出手呢
Right now, I know.
现在 我知道
That was good. That was really fun.
太好了 真好玩
You know what, I think that was the first time
知道吗 那可是我们这么久
that you and I have ever
第一次
gone out, you know, just us.
出去玩儿 就我们两个人
I know. I do.
我知道
I feel bad for the Soul Patch now.
真为那个灵斑男感到难过
I do.
真的
Now that you’ve been out with a real man.
现在你跟一个真男人在一起
And by a real man, I mean a man who showers.
我是说 一个爱干净的真男人
I think it’s so adorable
你对这个男人念念不忘的
how obsessed you are with this guy.
样子还真可爱
I just can’t picture you guys on a date,
我只是无法想象你们约会的样子
you know what I mean?
明白吗
Who said it was a date ever?
谁说我们在约会呢
You. You.
你 你
You get very excited when you talk to this man.
每次谈起他你总是眉飞色舞
Listen, Dr. Gervitz is moving his practice to New York City.
听着 吉薇姿医生就要搬去纽约工作了
Yeah.
是吗
Brian is not gonna go with him, and he…
布莱恩不跟着去 而他
He’s just been asking me if
问我是否
I would want to, you know, replace him.
愿意 你知道 顶替他
You’re going?
你要去吗
No.

You can’t do that to me.
你可别耍我
I just wanted to see how you’d react.
我只是想看看你的反应如何
Look at you. You can’t live without me.
看看你 离了我不行吧
What do I do? How do I sign it?
我该怎么办 该怎么签字啊
How do I pay for it?
这东西怎么付钱啊
No. You kind of played with me a little bit, though.
不 你在故意耍花招
You could’ve told me that earlier.
你可以实话实说的
You’re just messing with me?
你是故意的吧
Trying to get me a little jealous, weren’t you?
好让我吃他的醋 是吧
No. I just was having fun teasing you.
不是 我只是在逗你玩
That was fun. Why? Were you jealous?
真好玩 怎么 你真的吃醋了
No. Get outta here. Was I jealous? No.
不 你别扯了 我会吃醋 才没有
Look at you.
看看你
You’re grinning, you can’t stop, what is that smile?
傻笑个不停 笑得很开心嘛
I didn’t know you had that many teeth.
我没想到你有那么多牙齿
I know. I got like 55 teeth.
当然 我有55颗牙呢
No. So there’s nothing?
所以什么事也没有吗
You and… There’s nothing?
你和 什么也没有吗
No love connection?
没来电
No. Mmm mmm. Nothing.
对 什么也没有
Well, then, that’s a shame.
那就可惜了
What?
什么
That coconut getting in the way tonight.
今晚那个椰子挡在中间
That’s a shame, don’t you think? Oh.
可惜了 不觉得吗
No. No. That was bad.
不 不 很烂的招儿
The coconut.
椰子
You’re lucky that coconut was there.
椰子能挡在中间那是你走运
You couldn’t… You wouldn’t have been able to handle it.
你没法 你会不知所措