很不幸 我遇到了查克·特雷诺
Well, I had the misfortune of meeting Chuck Traynor.
但一开始并不像你所说的那样
But it didn’t start out like you’re describing.
我第一次见他的时候 他很绅士
He was a… A gentleman when I first met him.
他总是为我开门 还为我点烟
He was always opening doors for me and lighting my cigarettes,
只要他想 他还是很迷人的
and he was very charming when he wanted to be.
而我当时还年轻 当时…
And I was young, you know. I was…
我搬去和他同居的时候只有21岁
I was 21 when I went to live with him.
从那之后
And it wasn’t until after that
一切开始变了
that things just started to change.
他开始说各种各样的有关性♥爱♥的事情
Uh, he started talking about different sexual things,
那些我闻所未闻的事情
things that I had never heard of before,
那些我无法想象的事情
things that I couldn’t imagine, you know.
我不想听 你知道的 我从小…
I didn’t want to. You know, I was raised…
我从小就被教育无论如何都要顺从丈夫
I was raised to obey my husband,
取悦他
to please him, for better or for worse,
-我也是这样做的 -上帝啊
– so that’s what I did. – Dear God.
琳达 我读了你的《折磨》
Linda, I have read your book, Ordeal,
我还是很难把故事和你联♥系♥到一起
and I still find it very hard to relate to you
也很难相信你的改变
and to believe that you have become a changed person.
我预见到人们很难
I expect people to have great difficulty
认识到走出来对我来说有多难
realizing how hard it was for me to get out,
但我觉得 体会过恐惧害怕的人
but I think people who have known fear
会马上理解我的感受
will understand it, though, immediately.
琳达 你觉得这本书会为
Linda, do you think this book will help bring about,
像你一样陷入困境的女孩带来改变吗
you know, any change for other girls that are in this predicament?
我确有此愿 我 上帝不允许还有人
I do have that hope. I… God forbid there’s somebody out there
经历我所受过的磨难
that’s going through what I went through.
也许她们会有勇气走出来
And maybe they can get the courage to get out of it.
我希望这本书可以让她认识到
I hope this book helps her to realize that…
你可以摆脱过去 做全新的自己
…that you can come out of this a complete person again.
琳达 你过去 现在也是
Linda, you really were, and are,
不过尤其是在七十年代初
but especially in the early seventies,
很出名 所有人都把你当做话题中心
you were quite a celebrity. Everybody talked about you.
所有正常的话题只要谈到你
All conversations about you include a normal statement
最后都会变味
that comes out dirty because of the context.
这对你来说真…
That’s an awful way for you…
这事会永远影响你
That’s gonna follow you forever.
你知道吗 我花了整整17天拍色情片
You know, I spent exactly 17 days in the pornography industry,
但短短的17天
and somehow these 17 days
却定义了我的余生
are supposed to define who I am for the rest of my life,
但我希望人们可以认识到
but I hope that people can see me
真实的我
for who I really am.
琳达·拉芙蕾丝只是个虚构的人物
I mean, Linda Lovelace was a fictitious character.
我的真实名字是琳达·玛奇阿诺
My name is Linda Marchiano.
我终于可以做我自己了
I can finally be myself.
我现在已为人♥妻♥为人母了
I’m a mother and a wife,
而且我从中找到了快乐
and that is where I found my joy.
去吧 给你几分钟时间 好吗
Go ahead. We’ll give you a minute, all right?

Ok.
你做到了
You made it.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
别搞得这么悲情
Oh, let’s not make a federal case out of this.
-你好吗 -好
– Hey, how are you? – Good.
我们去弄点吃的吧
Let’s get you something to eat.
见到你很高兴 看看这是谁
Good to see you. How you doing? What have we got here?
很高兴见到你 伙计 你好吗
Oh. Good to see you, man. How you doing?
据报道深喉总收入约为6亿美元
而琳达只赚了1250美元
她的自传《折磨》共印刷三版
琳达连续20年做反对色情和家暴的代言人
查克又和同时期排名第二的知名艳星玛丽莲·湘柏丝结婚
2002年 琳达由于车祸受伤去世
享年53岁
三个月后 查克患心脏病去世

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!