好吧
Yeah.
好了 各位 准备好 就位
All right, this is it, everybody. Here we go. Places!
摄像机准备 开拍
Camera! And action!
你来试试我的
You can try it on me.
你会喜欢上的
You’ll like it.
好吧 反正我也不吃亏
Well, what do I have to lose?
不错啊 我们能拿下奥斯卡
Not bad. We’re all gonna win Oscars.
停停停 哈利
Cut. Cut. Cut. Whoa! Harry?
这是怎么回事
What’s the matter?
怎么回事 你怎么了
What’s happening? What’d you…
-我 我 -他射了
– I don’t… I’m… I… – He came.
是的 -你竟然射了
Yeah. – He what? He came?
给我滚出去
You came? Get outta here.
这算什么 你第一次吗
What is this, your junior prom?
我明白 我不是 我…
I know. I didn’t… I just wasn’t…
-给我三分钟 我还能来一次
– Just give me three minutes. I can go again.
-抱歉 我做错了吗 -没有
– I’m really sorry. Did I do something wrong? – No.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
喂 这可是真丝的
Hey! Hey, this is silk!
-要牡蛎吗 -谢谢
– Oyster? – Thank you.
-谢谢 -你还好吧
– Thanks. – How you doing?
服务员 过来 我们等会谈
Hey, oyster man! Yeah, come here. We gotta talk later.
要牡蛎吗 先生
Oyster, sir?
这可是迈阿密最好的牡蛎 坐过来
Best oysters in Miami. Come here, baby.
牡蛎可是天然春♥药♥ 亲爱的
You know, these are natural aphrodisiacs, honey.
-是吗 -没错 能让你欲♥火♥焚身
– Yeah? – Yeah, they make you horny.
我一向欲♥火♥焚身的
I’m always horny.
嫁给我得了
Marry me.
没姑娘陪伴吗 我可以帮你
No girl for you? I can fix that.
-不 谢了 查理 -琳达
– No, thanks, Charlie. – Hey, Linda.
来坐到罗马诺先生的腿上玩吧
Why don’t you come sit on Mr. Romano’s lap?
我这聊得正开心呢 查克
I’m having an interesting conversation, Chuck.
你怎么不坐上去玩呢
Why don’t you sit on his lap?
好了 派对移至我的房♥间了
All right, come on. Party’s moving up to my room.
你们去不去
Where you going?
上楼到我房♥间来
Up to my room. Come on.
反正也得上楼
We’re going upstairs anyway.
安静一点
Hey, quiet.
别吵 都别吵
Quiet. Quiet.
我的天 难以置信
Oh, my God, that… that’s unbelievable.
-隔壁是谁 -琳达和查克
– Who’s in the next room? – That’s Linda and Chuck.
她该去参加性♥爱♥奥♥运♥会
Girl should be in the fucking Olympics.
我有点紧张
I’m a little nervous.
试着把我当成空气
Let’s try this. Forget I’m even here.
想象这些仪器都不存在
Forget about all this stuff.
做你自己
Just be yourself.
我觉得 拍个电影海报而已
OK, um, I don’t think for the movie poster,
不需要这么直接
we can be so anatomical.
我只是不想让别人失望
Just don’t want to disappoint anybody… I guess.
给我讲讲你演的那个角色
Tell me about the role you’re playing.
一个女孩 她的阴蒂…
A girl whose clit…
-其实我都知道 -好吧
– I know all that. – OK.
讲讲你这次演戏的感受
Um, tell me about the person you’re playing.
最初
Well, at first,
我像未开♥苞♥的花朵一样
I’m closed up like a flower…
-然后呢 -有点害羞
– Mm-hmm. Yeah? – …bud.
然后
And, um…
慢慢的
And then, gradually,
我的花瓣开始绽放
the petals start to… to open,
接着
and… and then…
我终于认清了自己
I finally learn about myself,
也就渐渐学着
and I learn how to…
-去享受性♥爱♥ -真美丽
– to enjoy sex. – Beautiful.
我觉得无比自♥由♥
Then I feel free.
别担心 这不过是宝丽来相片而已
Don’t worry. They’re just Polaroid shots.
宝丽来 著名的即时成像相机品牌
我知道 只是
Oh, I know. It’s not that. It’s just…
你把我照得好漂亮
You made me beautiful.
喝吧喝吧喝吧 你怎么了
All right, all right, all right. Hey, what’s the matter?
她会成为一个巨星的
Your girl is gonna be a star.
那不错 不过拉芙蕾丝算哪门子的名字
Yeah, great, but who the hell’s Lovelace?
这个名字很棒 这你得承认
It’s a dynamite name. You got to admit that.
那我呢 我和琳达是个组合啊
What about my name? Linda and I are a team.
特雷诺这个名字不好吗
What’s wrong with Traynor?
不啊 查克·特雷诺
Nothing. Chuck Traynor.
作为制片人 这个名字很棒
Good name for a producer.
我现在也是制片人了吗 真有意思
So I’m a producer now? That’s funny.
我以为我只是个制片助理呢
I thought I was a production assistant.
像琳达这样的女孩
A girl like Linda,
她的名字会出现在聚光灯下
you want to see her name in lights.
琳达·拉芙蕾丝
Like “Linda Lovelace.”
这还会登在广♥告♥牌上对吧
That’s gotta go up on a billboard, right?
妙曼的蕾丝 拉芙蕾丝
“Lovely lace, Lovelace.”
你会赚超多钱的
You’re gonna be filthy rich.
那可没我的份 你倒是能赚不少
Me? No. You’re gonna make a fortune.
查理 作为投资方
Come on, Charlie. You don’t think
你多少也能拿些钱的
the investors deserve to make a little bit of money?
我不是这个意思
That’s not what I’m saying.
还有 我不叫查理
And, you know, my name isn’t Charlie.
-查克 -这才对
– Chuck. – You got it.
你的女人会成为一届巨星
Your girl’s gonna be a star.
伙计 最重要的是你可是拥有底板的
That’s the value, man, and you, you own the product.
最棒的限制级电影
还有杂♥志♥周边
《深喉》
-两张成人票 -6美元
– Two consenting adults. – $6.00.
来看这部电影的都是男人吗
Is it all guys in there?
关你屁事
What do you care?
给我支香烟 亲爱的
Will you pass me a cigarette, hon?
你舔的时候介意我抽烟吗
Do you mind if I smoke while you eat?
你们听说过戈尔茨坦吗
Hey, did you hear about Goldstein?
他在杂♥志♥上给我们登了全真尺寸的阳♥具♥尺
His magazine gave us 100 percent on the peter meter.
说明这部电影可是大热啊
Looks like we got a full-blown big-titted hit!
什么是阳♥具♥尺
What’s the peter meter?
他们有提到电影的拍摄过程吗
Did they say anything about how the film was shot?
无所谓的 杰瑞 电影卖♥♥座就行了
Who gives a fuck, Jerry? A hit’s a hit.
那我就能听到自己高♥潮♥啦
Well, then, I could hear myself coming.
这里是来自纽约的WNYJ电台
This is Chief Rocker Frankie Crocker,
我是主播弗兰基·克罗克 欢迎回来
on WNYJ Radio, New York City. We’re back
我们的嘉宾是当今大热的成♥人♥电♥影♥
with the star of the scintillating skin flick,
深喉的女主角 琳达·拉芙蕾丝
Deep Throat, Linda Lovelace,
以及该片导演 杰瑞·达米亚诺
and the film director, Jerry Damiano.
-大家好 -纽约你好
– Hi. – Hello. Hello, New York.
杰瑞 你之前提到作为一名艺术家
Now, Jerry, you were saying earlier how you as an artist
你是怎样超越色情行业的
were able to transcend the pornographic medium.
是的 其实这并不困难
Yeah. Well, you know, it wasn’t that difficult to do.
只不过 这个行业逐渐使观众厌倦
I mean, it was… The industry was getting pretty stale.
除了做♥爱♥还是做♥爱♥
Everything was just screwing, screwing,screwing,
搞完之后就直接切到男主射的场面
and then cut to a money shot.
那种场景我们都快看腻了吧
You know, how many times you supposed to look at that?
而这部电影就更有内涵 对吧
This film is becoming bigger than that, right?
它已经成为一种现象了
I mean, this is a phenomenon.
深喉
票房♥黑♥马♥
首周票房♥30033美元
电影总票房♥榜-前50名
截至7月21日
深喉 30000美元 第38名
我看深喉是因为喜欢动物图片
I went to see Deep Throat ’cause I’m fond of animal pictures.
我以为电影是讲长颈鹿的
I thought it was about giraffes.
看这里 笑一个 拉芙蕾丝小姐
Linda, right here. Big smile, Miss Lovelace.
做为性革命宣传海报的封♥面♥女♥郎♥
How does it feel to be the poster girl
你有何感想
for the sexual revolution?
纯属打发时间
It’s just a goof.
对我来说那只是一部电影
To me, it’s… it’s a movie,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!