这题材够超前 够新 看到没
Ah, that’s far out. That is… You see that?
这才是艺术 是艺术啊
That is art, baby. That’s art.
-有人想来根吗 -杰瑞呢
– Anybody want a hit? – Jerry?
-啥事 -今天烈日当照
– Yeah? – Not a cloud in the sky.
还要这些灯光干屁啊
What’s with all the fucking lights?
打阴影的 布奇 阴影
Shadows, Butchie, shadows.
你这些阴影花了我好几百大洋
Your shadows are costing me hundreds of dollars.
要关灯吗 想让拍的像滩狗屎吗
You want to turn the lights off? You want it to look like shit?
我没关系啊 你说句话 我全关了
No problem. I’ll turn ’em all off.
该死的艺术家
Fucking artist, huh?
-嘴真臭 -拍电影有不要灯光的吗
– Bad toupee. – Wants to make a movie without lights.
你干化妆这行多久了
How long have you been a makeup person?
我不是专业的
Oh, I’m not a professional.
至少在化妆这行不是
I mean, not in makeup, anyway.
当你像我一样在这行干这么久
You know, when you get to be my age in this business,
你也会学会很多的
it helps to have as many skills as you can.
我什么都不会
I don’t have any skills.
这可和我听说的不一样
That’s not what I heard.
在这呢 我们的巨星
There she is. Here’s our star, huh?
我告诉过你的 邻家女孩
What’d I tell you? The girl next door.
这是我们的投资人 安东尼·罗马诺
Linda, this is our financier, Anthony Romano.
很高兴见到你
It’s very nice to meet you.
甜心 听我说
Sweetheart, let me tell you something.
如果这些家伙说的是真的
If what these guys are saying is true,
这将是我这辈子最成功的投资
this is gonna be the best investment of my life.
我等不及看你的作品了
I can’t wait to see your work.
这位是多莉
Yeah. Oh, and this is Dolly.
-她是琳达的女配兼化妆师 -很荣幸
– This is Linda’s costar and makeup artist. – A pleasure.
-我可不止会化妆 -是吗
– I have many skills. – Yeah? Do you?
让我们的巨星继续工作吧
Let’s let the stars get back to work, huh?
好的 待会见
All right. We’ll see you later.
轻点 老姐姐 别遮住她的雀斑
Easy there, sister. Don’t cover her freckles.
好的
Ok.
你在干什么
Hey. What are you doing?
她的雀斑是她的特色
Her freckles are her thing.
-好吗 -好的
– All right? – OK.
冷静点
Be cool.
你看起来真美
You look good.
装别化太浓 行吗
All right. Just not too much, OK?
-听到了吗 -知道了
– You hear me? – Yeah, I hear you.
他真是太紧张了
Wow, he’s pretty intense.
我以前的那个男人也是这样
I used to have an old man like that once.
我觉得应该
You know, I should probably
把这淤青处理一下
do something about those.
迪米亚诺先生看到了会发脾气的
Mr. Damiano will be really pissed if I just leave ’em like that.
-我真是笨手笨脚的 -我明白
– I’m so clumsy. – I know, sweetie.
我们都是的
We all are.
生活中一定有比滥交更有意义的事
There’s just got to be more to life than screwing around.
比滥交更有意义
Than screwing around.
性 非我所爱
Sex, I don’t enjoy it.
性 非我所爱啊
Sex, I don’t enjoy it.
是琳达吗 我叫哈利
Linda? Harry.
我们下场有对手戏
We’re getting it on in the next scene.
很高兴见到你
Oh, hey. It’s nice to meet you.
我记得你叫老二的
I thought your name was Dick.
我以前的艺名叫”大老二”
My stage name used to be Dick Long,
有点太过暴露了 所以你懂的
but it sounded kind of obvious, so you know…
是的 没错
Yeah. I agree.
这个行业不错吧
This is a great business, isn’t it?
开拍前我觉得
Anyway, I just thought I’d come by
该过来自我介绍一下
and introduce myself before we started going at it.
你还好吧
You OK?
有点紧张
I’m a little nervous.
我以前没演过有台词的角色
I’ve never had lines to talk before.
这是世界上最棒的活
We got the best job in the world.
我们无视他人 享受当下
We just tune everybody out, live in the moment,
好似这世上只剩我们二人
like we’re the only two people on the planet.
无视他人
Tune everybody out.
-享受当下 -没错
– Live in the moment. – Exactly.
你一定会很棒的
You’re gonna do great.
我非常期待和你的对手戏
And I cannot wait to get it on.
开拍
Action!
-你没事吧 -没事
– Whoa. Whoa. You all right? – Yeah.
你没事吧 怎么样
You OK? Yeah?
像平常那样开车就行了
You’re just gonna drive normally.
你知道该干什么吧
You know what we’re doing, right?
-知道 -好的
– Mm-hmm. Right. – OK.
我都不记得平常怎么开车了
It’s just I don’t know how I normally drive.
-这个 -平常都没想过
– You… – I just drive, you know.
没错 直接开就好了
Yeah, that’s exactly right. Just drive,
当我们不存在 做些你平常做的事
and pretend we’re not here, OK? Whatever you’d normally do.
好了 开始了吗 开拍吧
All right, we rolling? Let’s roll.
做得很好 非常好
Doing beautiful, baby, beautiful!
录音准备 调整快门速度
All right, sound, speed.
开拍
And action.
我并不是性冷淡
It’s not that I’m turned off to sex.
我很享受性♥爱♥
I enjoy it. In fact,
说实话 我愿意做♥爱♥做一辈子
I could spend the rest of my life getting laid.
那你还有什么问题呢
Then what seems to be the problem?
我也不清楚 就是不太对
Well, I don’t know. Something’s different.
性♥爱♥不应该仅仅只是
I mean, there’s just got to be more to it
-那些微弱的快♥感♥ -微弱的快♥感♥
– than just a lot of little tingles. – Little tingles?
-我想听摇铃响起 -摇铃
– I want to hear bells ringing. – Bells?
-水泵迸发 -水泵迸发
– Dams bursting! – Dams bursting?
-炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥ -炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
– Bombs going off! – Bombs going off!
还有其他的
Something.
护士 拉芙蕾丝夫人不需要泡泡了
Nurse, Mrs. Lovelace is done with her bubbles.
-谢谢 杨医生 -张嘴
– Thank you, Dr. Young. – Open your mouth for me.
张大些
Wider. Ah.
就在那
Well, there it is!
看 就是那个小家伙
There it is, you little bugger!
-什么 -你的阴蒂
– What? – Your clitoris.
在你的喉咙深处
It’s down in the bottom of your throat.
好了好了 拉芙蕾丝夫人
Oh now, now, Mrs. Lovelace.
不哭不哭 听着
There, there. Listen. It’s better to have a clitoris
阴蒂长在喉咙深处
deep down in the bottom of your throat
总比哪儿都没长强吧
than to have no clitoris at all.
你说得倒轻巧
That’s easy for you to say.
难道你的蛋蛋长在耳朵里吗
Suppose your balls were in your ears.
那我就能听到自己高♥潮♥啦
Well, then, I could hear myself coming.

And cut!
很好 演得非常好
That was great. That was great!
-那段真棒 好了吗 -好了
– That was fantastic, really. We good? – Yeah.
伙计们都辛苦了 总结一下
Great work, everybody. That’s a wrap.
拍了两天 还剩五天 干得好
Two days down. Five to go. Nice work.
看到了吗
You see?
看到了吗 那样会坏事的
You see that? That’s gonna be a problem.
-我需要你帮个忙 查克 -什么忙
– I need you to do me a favor, Chuck. – What’s that?
我要你明天去趟迈阿密取点胶卷回来
I need you to go to Miami, pick up some film tomorrow.
明天 为什么要明天去
Tomorrow? Tomorrow? Why?
-你问为什么 -是啊
– Why? – Yeah.
因为这里的胶卷店都关门了
Because the stores are all closed,
明天如果没有胶卷就拍不下去了
and if we run out of film tomorrow, we’re screwed.
可明天是琳达的大日子 她需要我
But tomorrow’s Linda’s big day. She needs me.
-派其他人去吧 -好吧
– Send somebody else. – OK.
那我让琳达去拿胶卷
How about I send Linda for the film,
你明天去给哈利口♥交♥怎么样
and you can spend tomorrow with Harry’s cock down your throat?
没有我的女人你拍不了电影的
You got no movie without my girl, right?
-你知道的吧 布奇 -是啊
– You know that, right, Butchie? – Yeah.
反正没有胶卷电影也拍不成
And we ain’t got no movie without no film neither.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!