-为什么 -新媳妇抛弃丈夫
– Why not? – How would it look for a married woman
回娘家和父母一起住像什么话
to move in with her parents apart from her husband?
他常打我 妈妈
He hits me, Ma.
我一点不吃惊
I can’t say I’m surprised.
你做了什么
What did you do?
什么叫我做了什么
What do you mean, what’d I do?
你做了什么让他生气的事了
What did you do to make him angry?
他不可能平白无故的打你
He didn’t just hit you out of the blue.
我只是没按他要求的来做
I guess I didn’t do what he wanted me to.
你在婚礼上
You took a vow,
立下过庄重的誓言
a very serious vow.
我就不能呆个几天吗 妈妈 求你了
Can’t I just stay, like, a few days, Ma, please?
然后呢 和他离婚吗
And then what? You gonna get a divorce?
你以为我们是新教♥徒♥吗
What do you think we are, Protestant?
妈妈 你不懂
Ma, you just don’t understand.
琳达 我…
Linda, I was…
我18岁就怀了你姐姐
I was 18 years old when I had your sister,
而且未婚
unmarried
独自一人
and all alone,
直到我遇见你父亲
before I met your father.
我独自痛苦了很久
I’d suffered long and hard.
你怎敢跑过来对我说我不懂
How dare you come here and tell me I don’t understand.
我都懂
I understand.
现在 上帝赐给你了个丈夫
Now, God gave you a husband,
他供养你
who provides for you.
而你却
And you…
看着我
Look at me.
回到查克那里去
Go home to Chuck.
做个好妻子
Be a good wife.
听他的话 服从他
Listen to him, and obey him.
我不能在这呆几天吗 妈妈
Can’t I just stay for a little while, Mom, please?
求你了
Just please?
妈妈 我就呆一天 求求你了
Mom, I just need, like, a day, please.
-如果你知道 -够了
– If you knew… – That’s enough.
-你好 -桃乐茜 我是查克
– Hello? – Dorothy, it’s Chuck.
你好 查克
Hi, Chuck.
-抱歉这么晚打扰你 -没事
– I’m sorry. It’s late. – Yeah.
我在找琳达 你知道她在哪吗
I’m looking for Linda. You know where she is?
我做不了
I can’t do it.
我不能再做了
I can’t do it anymore.
是吗
Yeah?
你不能做什么了
You can’t do what?
所有的一切 我都不能再做了
Everything. I can’t do it.
你是在拍电影 琳达
You’re doing the movie, Linda.
你知道我的 对吧
You know me, right?
你相信我吗
You believe me?
对吗 信我吗
Right? You believe me?
你相信我吗
Do you believe me?

Ok.
我他妈的四处奔波
‘Cause I worked too fucking hard
才让你得到这个角色
to get you this part.
现在你看看
Now, you watch.
这部电影将会成就我们
This movie is gonna make us.
成就我和你 明白吗
You and me, OK?
好了 好了 拉芙蕾丝夫人
Oh, there, there, Mrs. Lovelace.
没事的 听我说
It’s all right. Listen.
阴蒂长在喉咙深处
It’s better to have a clitoris deep down
总比哪儿都没长强吧
in the bottom of your throat than to have no clitoris at all.
你说的到轻巧
That’s easy for you say.
难道你的蛋蛋长在耳朵里吗
What if your balls were in your ears?
那我就能听到自己高♥潮♥啦
Well, then, I’d hear myself coming.

And cut!
不错 演得非常好 太完美了
That was great. That was great! That was fantastic.
-可以吗 -没问题 成功
– We good? – Yeah, we got it.
各位辛苦了 今天就到这了
Great work, everybody. That’s a wrap.
两天拍摄结束 还有五天
Two days down. Five to go.
给你的破胶片
Here’s your damn film.
你怎么不坐到他腿上
Why don’t you sit on his lap?
谁在隔壁房♥间
Who’s in the next room?
天啊 他们真的是在滚床单吗
Man, I don’t think that’s them balling.
如果我让你坐下
If I tell you to sit,
留下 做♥爱♥或者被♥操♥
stay, screw, fuck,
你就得照做 明白吗
you’ll do it, hmm?
天哪 天哪 你真美
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, you look so beautiful.
你看起来像是个卷毛狗
And you look like a poodle with a perm.
开玩笑 你也很漂亮
I’m kidding. You look beautiful.
-嗨 查克 -嗨 派茜
– Hey, Chuck. – Hey, Patsy.
你变老了
You look older.
好了 快点吧 你们能快点吗
All right, hurry it up. You guys want to be quick?
等会我们要见几个很重要的人物
I got some real important people we gotta meet up with later.
好 我给你选了几件衣服 在更衣室
Yeah. Picked out some dresses. They’re in the changing room.
去吧
Go on.
真是让人目眩神迷啊
Wow, you look stunning.
琳达 我能跟你说件事吗
Linda, can I be honest with you about something?
-当然了 什么事 -我很担心你
– Yeah, of course. – I’m worried about you.
-为什么 因为那部电影吗 -不是
– Why? Because of the movie? – No.
我才不关心什么电影
I don’t care about the movie.
所有的事情都让我担心
It’s everything.
包括查克 还有那些人…
It’s Chuck. It’s the people you…
别乱说
Don’t be crazy.
到底怎么了
What is going on?
是查克 对吗
It’s Chuck, isn’t it?
你要告诉我 我才能帮你啊
Just tell me so I can help you.
说吧 告诉我
Please? Please?
你知道我有多幸运吗
Do you know how lucky I am?
像我这样的女孩遇到查克这样的人
I mean, a… A girl like me landing a guy like Chuck?
没有他我一文不值
I’m nothing without him.
拜托 琳达 我们在赶时间
Jesus, Linda, you know we’re in a hurry.
抱歉
Sorry.
好吧
Ok.
-干杯 -不不 我敬大家一杯
– Hey, little toast. – No, no. I’d like to propose a toast.
来吧 哈利
All right, Harry.
敬琳达 感谢你和我
To Linda, for sharing with me
共度职业生涯中最美妙的十分钟
the ten best minutes of my professional career.
我听说第一天
I heard it was the best
是你职业生涯中最美妙的十秒钟
ten seconds of your career on the first day.
等死了之后再讲大实话吧
Leave it to the board to get honest.
那我呢
What about me?
我费心又费力
You fucked me.
若电影真这么成功 那我应得的钱呢
If the movie’s such a hit, where’s my cut?
我告诉琳达深喉2我们会给双倍的报酬
I told Linda we’re gonna double her salary on Deep Throat 2.
她会拿到2500美元 怎么样
She’s gonna get $2,500. How about that?
-你告诉琳达了 -是啊
– You told Linda? – Yeah.
我看看那张照片
Let me see the picture.
这姿势还真是独特而且毫无保留啊
It’s a full-on irregular pose.

No.
别 别 查克 查克 别这样
No. No! Chuck. Chuck, no!
查克 水很冷 天哪
Chuck, it’s freezing! God!
查克
Chuck!
我真傻 我居然跟布奇·珀雷诺
It was stupid. I spoke to Butchie Peraino
谈后续的待遇问题
about my salary for the sequel.
从那以后我再不和任何人讨论钱的问题
I never spoke to anybody about money after that, that’s for sure.
查克控制着你的资金吗
Did Chuck control your finances?
对 一切都归他管
Yes, he controlled everything.
我一分钱都没见过
I never saw a penny,
搬到美宜堡之后也没见过
not even after we moved to Malibu.
美宜堡 美国加州地名 现居住着很多好莱坞超级巨星
不过折扣价不能…
Yeah, but the price break doesn’t…
这事儿一直都是我负责的
I get pitched this shit all the time.
总要特别点吧
It’s gotta be something special.
-已经很特别了 -能让它发光吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!