but it didn’t look like this.
我知道
I bet.
我之前从未看过色情片
I’ve never seen a porno before.
让你兴奋了吗
Is it turning you on?
乖女孩才不会看呢
Good girls don’t do that stuff.
你什么时候成了乖女孩了
Oh, ’cause you’re a good girl?
我能看出来你是个乖女孩
I can tell you’re such a good girl.
所以我才爱你 我的乖女孩
That’s what I love about you. You’re such a good girl.
来嘛
Come on.
我不喜欢
I don’t want to.
不喜欢是因为你口♥活♥技术不好
You know, maybe that’s ’cause you’re not any good at it.
-来吧 你会喜欢上的 -骗人
– Come on. You’re gonna love it. – Really?
我难道会喜欢把自己憋死吗
I’m gonna like it? Choking myself?
我教你 还记得我怎么教你戒烟的吗
I could teach you. Remember how I got you to quit smoking?
是啊 你要催眠我吗
Yeah. You gonna hypnotize me?
都是一样的身心控制技术
It’s the same mind-body control technique.
要来吗
Yeah?
我不看
Out of sight. Ah!
你的思想已经给我控制了
Hey, your mind has control.
来 再深一点 来吧
Come on. A little more. There you go.
含进去 就这样
Take it in. That’s right.
别忘了呼吸 来
Don’t forget to breathe. Come here.
别忘了呼吸
Don’t forget to breathe, OK?
你学会了 继续吧
You got it. OK? Go.
恭喜你 查克·特雷诺夫人
Congratulations, Mrs. Chuck Traynor.
我还从未和已婚男人做过呢
I’ve never done it with a married man before.
-我也没和已婚女人做过 -好样的
– Me neither. – Good.
六个月后
-你好 -是我
– Hello. – Hi. It’s me.
你在哪 你知不知道我有多担心
Where are you? I’ve been really worried about you.
带上点钱 来接我
Get some money, and come get me.
-我给拘留了 -别搞笑了
– I’m in jail. – Very funny.
可以走了 女士
Here you go, ma’am.
发生什么事了 查克
What happened, Chuck?
我怎么说的
What did I say?
但这次不一样
But this is different.
你说永远不要过问你的工作
You said never ask about your work.
我就这么说的
That’s right.
有些女孩在那接了客
Some girls were turning tricks out back.
你是说她们在卖♥♥淫吗
What do you mean by… Prostitution?
是的 琳达 我那是间情♥色♥吧
Yeah. Linda, it’s a titty bar.
你以为她们靠什么生存 最低工资吗
What do you think these girls live off? Minimum wage?
等等 警♥察♥会来审问我吗
Wait. The cops gonna come ask me questions?
不会 不会 不会
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, baby.
妻子是不能指证丈夫的
Wives can’t testify against husbands.
我需要的只是钱
Hey. Look, all I need is money.
付了你的保释金后 我只有30多了
Look, after paying your bail, I have, um, $32, $33.
琳达 我说的不是这个钱
Linda, real money.
我说的是给税务局和迈阿密警♥察♥的钱
It’s the IRS and the Miami PD,
都在不断的增加
and it’s all just that shakedown.
-你有足够的钱吗 -是我们
– Do you have enough? – “We.”
宝贝 我们有足够的钱吗
Baby, do we have enough, right?
没有 我们没有
No, we don’t.
-暂时没有 -那我们要怎么办
– Not yet. – So, what are we gonna do?
B&A电影工作室
玛丽有一只毛如白雪的小羊仔
Mary had a little lamb, whose fleece was white as snow,
不管玛丽走到哪
and everywhere that Mary went
小羊仔就跟到哪
the lamb was sure to go.
怎么样
Yeah, right?
不错不错
That… That was great.
-我说过了吧 怎样 -确实说过
– Did I tell you, or what, right? – You did. You told us.
宝贝 街角那有间店
Sweetheart, there’s a little diner on the corner.
不如你下去帮我们买♥♥四杯咖啡吧
Why don’t you run down, grab us four coffees, regular?
-好的 -没问题吧
– OK. – All right?
-在街角吗 -是的
– On the corner? – Yeah.
-谢谢 -演的很棒
– Thanks a lot, darling. – Beautiful work.
老天啊 查克 刚那是什么
Jesus fucking Christ, Chuck. What the fuck was that?
她知道试镜的是什么角色吗
Does she even know what she was auditioning for?
我知道 她还是新手
I know. I know. She’s new at this professionally.
我可以给你们瞧瞧她厉害的地方
I could show you this thing.
查克 她很可爱 超级可爱
Well, Chuck, she’s really cute. She’s adorable.
破烂娃娃 美国著名童书人物
她就像性感般的破烂娃娃
She’s like a sexy Raggedy Ann or something.
可爱的雀斑
Cute freckles.
她满脸雀斑 真…
Really dug her freckles. It was very…
但在这行 我不知道
But, you know, for this industry, I don’t… I don’t know.
你不知道什么 杰瑞
You don’t know what, Jerry?
直接说吧
Go ahead. Be honest.
重点是 我们拍的是幻想系列片
No, look, the point is, we traffic in fantasy here.
她很纯真
Yeah, she’s very real,
就像邻家女孩一样纯真
the kind of girl you sit next to her in class.
在街上遇到她 就会不由自主想入非非
You see her out on the street, you want to ball her.
但你有见过这样的女孩拍这种片吗
But, you know, you’ve seen the girls that come in and do this now.
像这种女孩都该去做医生什么的
I mean, they’ve all been to the surgeon.
你也不能用点燃的烟头烫她们
I mean, you can’t light your cigarette around ’em.
你会害怕她们的奶♥子♥
You’re afraid their tits are gonna go up
直直地耸立着
like the Hindenburg or something.
琳达的奶♥子♥很挺
Linda has tits.
是的 她有 而且还超挺呢
She does. Nice ones, too.
但这不是重点
Not the point.
今时不同往日
It’s not like the old days,
以前架设一部摄影机
you know, where you just point a camera
找两人滚床单可以称为艺术
at two people screwing, and you call it art.
现在观众很难伺候了
I mean, the audiences expect a lot more.
她是很漂亮 但我们需要更风♥骚♥的
She’s beautiful, but, you know, more pizzazz.
-是的 要更风♥骚♥ -打断下
– We need more pizzazz. – No offense.
我来解释解释杰瑞说的意思吧
I’m gonna show you what Jerry’s talking about.
-我…-尼克 进来一下
– No, I… – Nicky, come here for a sec.
我想给你看看我们自♥拍♥的影片
I want to show you this… I want to show you this movie we made.
看 这种才是标准
Now, this is the prototype, right?
色鬼都喜欢巨胸金发女郎
People want blonde hair, huge tits,
还要有手感好的翘臀
and a nice, beautiful round ass.
我们的挑选标准可是很严苛的
It’s the harsh reality of our chosen profession.
你极具潜力啊 尼克
Dynamite work, Nicky.
谢谢你 布奇
Thanks, Butch.
我放给你们看
I’m gonna show you this.
查克 我们是用35毫米胶片拍摄的
Chuck, we are making a movie here on 35 millimeter.
杰瑞甚至都写好剧本了
Jerry even wrote a script.
-共42页纸 -瞧 42页纸啊
– Forty-two pages. – You hear that? Forty-two fucking pages.
这部戏是要放到电影院上映的
This thing is gonna be in theaters,
这才是人们想看到的
and, look, people want what they want.
查克 那女孩
Chuck, your girl,
小巧可爱 但没翘臀啊
she’s cute, she’s skinny. She’s got no hips.
她来主演就像拍摄一部没有打斗的战争片
It’s like making a war movie without the fighting.
奶♥子♥和翘臀才是战斗的精华
Tits and ass, that’s the action.
查克 我不愿你流浪街头 但她不行
Chuck, I don’t want to bum you out. Can she type?
要不我帮她找份坐办公室的工作吧
Maybe I could find some work for her in the office.
看 快看
Look at this! Look at the…
我懒得看 听我说
I don’t care about this. Listen to me.
她没有我刚说的那些 查克
I know she doesn’t have it. Chuck.
-快看啊 -刚也看过她的试镜了
– Look at that! – We just saw what she could do.
-她那能叫表演吗 -快看她做了什么
– She acted? Couldn’t act. – Look what she can do.
-看啊 看到没 -布奇
– Look! See? – Whoa, Butchie.
布奇…你…刚有看到吗
But… Are you… Did you see this?
看 仔细看 看到没
Look at this. Look at this. Are you seeing this?
我的姑奶奶啊
Holy shit.
等下 这是真的吗
Wait. Is that real?
她真的能含下去吗
Is she actually doing that?
当然
Yeah, right.
不可思议啊
Ho ho! Oh, my God!
再大点的棒棒也没问题吗
Yeah, can she do that with a big cock?
-别见怪 -多大都没问题
– No offense. – She can do that with anything.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!