and the world is still full of temptation.
当神对魔鬼说忠心
When God spoke to the devil about how faithful Job was
魔鬼说那只是
the devil argued
一道保护他
that it was only God’s protective hedge around him
令他纯洁的墙
that kept him pure.
实际上 魔鬼说
In fact, the devil said:
拆掉那束缚 他便会咀咒他的主
“Remove that hedge and he will curse his Maker.”
Malcolm
Well, Malcolm
你的束缚己拆卸了
your hedge has been removed.
我相信
And I believe

you
会忠心的
will remain faithful.

Yes, sir.
谢谢 一共要多少?
Thank you, sister. How many of these should we make?
-五百 -增至一千
-Five hundred. -Make it 1000.
这是Earl 刚接受了真♥主♥
Brother Malcolm, this is Brother Earl. He just accepted the teachings.

Yes, sir.
他很给力 我们需要这样的人
Brother Earl’s dedicated. We need good men like him.
我愿为穆♥罕♥默♥德♥服务
I’m a willing servant for the Honorable Elijah Muhammad.
继续努力
Go ahead, brothers. Keep it busy.
看看你所住的地方
Take a real good look at not just where you live
看你所有朋友所住的地方
but take a good look at where everybody you know lives.
我不希望你觉得不好运
I don’t want you to think you’re some bad-luck accident.
要你去中♥央♥公园
Then I want you to go downtown, to Central Park West
-看看他住的地方 -去另一些社区
-and take a good look at how he lives. -Go in other communities.
你从未看过华盛顿商店
You’ve never seen a Booker T. Washington linguine store
在意大利的某个地方
in an Italian community.
你未去过犹太人社区
You’ve never went in a Jewish community
看过那些熟食店
and seen no Frederick Douglass delicatessen.
为什么他们能赚钱 我们却不能?
Why’s everybody in this community making money but us?
现在是黑种人站起来
It’s time for the black man and the woman to stand up
控制自己的生命的时候了
and take control of our dollars.
该是我们解放的时候了
It’s time for us to use our dollars for our liberation.
别人可做的我们也能做到
We can do what everyone else can do if we become producers
要是我们成为控制命运的主人
and if we become the masters of our own destiny.
我们也能拥有羊毛
We can have wool from sheep just like anyone else.
但我们的时装在哪里?
But where are our clothing stores?
我们有牛奶 但我们的店呢
We can get milk from cows, but where are our grocery stores?
我们要控制我们的钱和命运
We need to control our dollars! We need to control our destiny!
我们唯一被尊重的是钱
The only thing they respect is our dollars!
我们给他的财富
The so-called freedom you and I should have.
自♥由♥神像这样树立着
The Statue of Liberty standing like this.
为我为你 还说 别走开
For us, it may as well say, “Stop, don’t come no further.”
别走开
This is what he be saying, “Don’t come no further.”
兄弟姐妹 我想你们来教堂宇
What I want you to do, brothers and sisters, I want you to come down to the temple.
我真想不到!
Oh, I’m so surprised!
我真想不到! 你在教堂待了两小时
I’m so surprised. Y’all been in church two hours
希望见到天堂 但你仍然在这
and you’re expecting to see heaven out here, and you’re still here on earth.
为什么你不在两点的时候来殿里呢?
Why don’t you come on down to the temple at 2:00?
你要听事实 黑种人的事实
You’ll hear truth, the black man’s truth.
不 你不能拒绝 你跪了两小时求神帮你
No, you can’t deny it. You been on your knees for the last two hours
从此以后你就祈祷神帮你了
begging some God to help you in the hereafter.
现在是时候了
But the hereafter is right now. The hereafter is here and now.
我们谈一谈 兄弟
Let me talk to you, brother.
我知道你是聪明人
I know you’re a smart man and a wise man.
你气色很好
You look good.
你每天来这教堂祈祷
Now, you’re in church every day, praying to this God.
那些白种人基♥督♥徒
But these so-called white Christians
把黑种人基♥督♥徒吊在树上
they’re hanging our black Christians from trees.
这个人恨你 但不会对你怎么样
This is the man that hates you. He doesn’t do anything for you.
他叫你张嘴唱歌♥
He tells you to foam at the mouth and sing
他叫你一切靠祈祷 便得到一切
and hope for something in the hereafter. We can have it right now.
-两点钟来 -回头见
-Come on down, 2:00. -See you later.
是祝你平安的意思
As-Salaam-Alaikum. That means, “Peace be unto you.”
我们有两个孩子 小Carla 两岁半
We have two children. Carla, who’s 2 1/2, and.
当我说你是黑人时 不需惭愧
Don’t be ashamed when I call you black. You are.
你是黑种人 你漂亮 黑种人就是漂亮
You’re black and you’re beautiful. Black is beautiful.
你不需求别人给你工作
You don’t have to come here begging these folks for a job.
你可洗衣服 抹地
You can wash their clothes and scrub floors for them.
一辈子哄婴儿睡觉
You can rock their little brats to sleep the rest of your life.
你还一无所有
You’ll still end up poor.
你身处这广场
Yet you’re here on the auction block being examined
像猪马 或奴隶般被检验
like you’re a horse or a slave.
这才是你 漂亮的黑种人
You see this here? This is who you are. Beautiful.
漂亮的黑种人奴隶 有自尊
Your beautiful black selves, with pride and dignity.
事实上
In fact.
我也希望你
I’d also expect you to work one Saturday every month
每月有一个周六上班
and occasionally in the evening
这是你和我要问的问题
See, these are the questions you and I have to ask:
我们怎会这样
“How did we get this mind?”
你不是美国人 而是巧合在美国出现的非洲人
You’re not an American, but an African who happens to be in America.
大家要明白这里的区别
You have to understand the difference.
我们没有坐什么船来
We didn’t come over on the Ni帽a, the Pinta and the whatchamacallit.
我们不是登陆在普利茅斯
We didn’t land on Plymouth Rock. Plymouth Rock landed on us.
-是的 -普利茅斯登陆在我们身上
-Yes! -Landed right on top of us.
Shorty?
Shorty?
是你吗?
Is that you, brother?
这就是我谈论的 赞美真♥主♥
Now, this is exactly what I’m talking about, the slave mentality
奴隶的想法 兄弟们和我都有这种想法
the slave mind. This brother and I, we had the slave mind.
我们一起打劫 玩白种女人
We used to rob together. We used to sleep with white women.
我们甚至一起坐牢
We even went to prison together.
别大惊小怪 你也身处监狱
Don’t be surprised. Some of you are still in prison
思想里的监狱
prisons of your mind.
站起来
Stand up, brother. Come on.
他怕羞
The brother’s a little shy.
来吧 兄弟 给我个拥抱
Come on, brother. Give me a hug.
好吧 好吧
That’s all right, brother. That’s all right.
他仍然要电头发
Look, he’s still got his hair fried.
这正是奴隶的思想
That’s the slave mind. That’s the slave mind.
这宣传真好 我从未听过这么好的
Red, that’s the best preacher hype I ever did hear.
不是宣传 是真♥相♥
No hype, brother. It’s the truth.
回♥教♥堂去再听一些
Come back to the temple and hear more.
我不可以只记挂那些
I can’t pay that shit no mind.
你有什么记挂
You need to pay it all your mind. What mind you have left.
放松 是我 Shorty呀
Take it easy. This is me. Shorty.
去那边转角
Let’s go around the corner.
我不再这样了 已经八年了
No, sir. Not anymore. I’ve been clean for eight years.
-八年? -八年
-Eight years? -Eight years.
问题是 我太爱猪脚和白种女人了
My trouble is, I love pigs feet and white women too much.
我肯定不能成为伊♥斯♥兰♥教教♥徒♥
So I damn sure can’t be no Muslim.
只是因为你迷失了方向
That’s because you’re lost, brother. That’s because you’re lost.
但我们可以为你找到
But we can find you.
其他人怎么样了?
What do you hear about the old gang?
有Sammy的消息吗?
You heard about Sammy?
死了 和一个比他年轻二十五岁的女人做♥爱♥时死了
Dead. Knocked over in bed with a chick 25 years younger than he was.
袋里剩二万五千美元
Had 25 grand in his pocket, also.
大概是他的幸运数字吧
Guess it was his lucky number.
那么 那个
What about, uh?
叫什么名?
What was that brother’s name?
Cadillac?
Cadillac?
也死了吗?
Gone too?
染上海洛英 进过戒毒所五六次
Hooked on heroin. Been in and out of Lexington five or six times.
-Sophia呢? -嫁了给那个有钱的白种人
-Sophia? -Still happily married to that rich ofay.
-她嫁给了他? -是的
-She married him? -She married him.
为了钱
Went for the money.
-为了钱 -谢谢 亲爱的
-The money. -Thank you, honey.
最近没有见到Archie
I haven’t seen West lndian Archie.
有消息说 他住在白朗斯附近
Grapevine says he’s living somewhere in the Bronx.
如果你想打电♥话♥给他的话
If you wanna call that living.
-见到你真好 -我也是 Red
-It’s been good seeing you. -Same here, Red.
滚开 婊♥子♥!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!