别听电♥话♥ 一切没事的
Just don’t answer the phone. Everything will be all right.
-何时才能方休? -别听电♥话♥
-When will it stop? -Don’t answer the phone.
-外面有兄弟在守吗 -有 他们在外面
-Are the brothers there on post? -Yes, they’re outside.
让他们听电♥话♥ 别碰电♥话♥
Let them answer the phone. Don’t touch the phone.
亲爱的 你在哪里
Beloved, where are you?
我在一间酒店
I’m in a hotel.
在一间酒店
In a hotel.
-女儿睡了吗 -睡着了
-The girls asleep? -Yes.
我刚放她们上♥床♥
I just put them down to bed.
我们明天可以见面吗
Can we come to the meeting tomorrow?
不可以
No, I don’t think so.
我和女孩也想见你 我们怀念你
The girls and I want to see you. We miss you.
Betty 那太危险了
Betty, it’s too dangerous.
已经很危险了
It’s been dangerous.
听着 我从未向任何人说过这
Listen, I haven’t told this to anybody
但我一直在想
but I’ve been thinking
我们近日遇到的事
about what’s been happening to me lately, to us lately
我不会再说伊♥斯♥兰♥教国家在我的背后
and I’m gonna stop saying The Nation of Islam’s behind this.
我知道他们能不能做到 我训练他们
I know what they can and can’t do. I trained them.
近日发生的事
Some of the things that have been happening lately.
我不会再那样说
I’m gonna stop saying it’s just The Nation of Islam.
他们不是单独工作
They’re not working alone.
他们找到很多帮手
They’re getting a lot of help.
你肯定?
Are you sure?
我想念你 Betty
I miss you, Betty.
就算你走了 你也会和我们一起
You’re with us even when you’re away.
听着 你明天去亚多巴
Now, listen, you come on down to the Audubon tomorrow.
不会有事的 此事不会令我们失望
We’ll be all right. We’re not gonna let this get us down. We’ll be fine.
你和女儿一同下来
You come on down. Bring the girls too.
女儿和我非常挂念你
The girls and I miss you so much.
明天见
I’ll see you tomorrow.
和一个皇帝比较 这是个僧侣
Compared to King, this guy’s a monk.
-晚安 睡个好觉 我爱你 -晚安
-Good night. Sleep well. I love you. -Good night.
甜心 坐好
Sweetheart, Attallah, sit back.
坐直些
Sit up. Sit up straight.
我想要那洋娃娃
Mama, I want the doll.
坐下
Go sit down.
小姐妹?
Sister?
-要对那个好人说什么? -谢谢
-What do you say to the nice man? -Thank you.
别客气 小姐妹
You’re very welcome, my beautiful sister.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
牧师还未到
The minister hasn’t arrived yet.
放心 他会像时钟般准时
Don’t worry. He’ll be here like clockwork.
孩子
Son?
孩子
Son?
你没事吗
Are you all right?
你没事吗
Are you okay?
-没有事 -我认得你
-Yeah. -Good. I recognize you.
别理那些人
Don’t you pay them folks no never mind.
你只是做你所做的事
You just keep right on doing what you doing.
是 太太
Yes, ma’am.
-我会为你祈祷 儿子 -谢谢
-I’ll pray for you, son. -Well, thank you.
主会保护你
Jesus will protect you.
约章准备好了吗
Is the charter ready?
-没有 -牧师兄弟
-no, Brother Minister. -No?
没有 为什么?
No? Why not?
你有足够时间 不是吗
You had enough time, didn’t you?
我道歉 我们会在下星期有
I apologize. We’ll have it next week.
不是下星期要 是今天要
We don’t have next week. We need it today.
他们等着今天听
The people want to hear the charter today.
下星期 牧师
Next week, Minister.
神父到了吗
Is the reverend here?
神父说他不能来
The reverend called and said he wouldn’t be able to attend.
所以我们没有开场讲者 没有约章
So now we don’t have an opening speaker or a charter.
我的意思是 为何昨晚不告诉我
Why didn’t you say this last night when I talked to you?
-我找过Betty姐妹 -你不必叫她
-I called Sister Betty -You didn’t have to call her.
你该告诉我 找她干什么
You should’ve told me. Why tell her?
-我以为 -别以为
-I assumed that -Don’t assume anything!
下去
Go on down front.
-姐妹 你也是 -是
-Sister, you go on with the brother. -Yes, sir.
Malcolm
Malcolm.
有什么不妥
What’s wrong?
现在是时间做Red士了
It’s a time for martyrs now.
我感到
The way I feel
不该今天出去那里
I shouldn’t go out there today.
好 我们取消它
Fine. Let’s cancel it.
我妻子和我的孩子在外面吗?
My wife out there? My children?
正如往常般下去
Down front, as always.
你出去外面的电♥话♥亭
Go out to the pay phone outside.
找神父看他可否去那里
Call up the reverend, see if he can make it down here.
我要去看守 我该在那里保护你
I gotta be on post, Malcolm. I’m supposed to be out there guarding you.
-况且 那是秘书的工作 -去打电♥话♥
-Besides, that’s a duty for secretaries -Go out to the pay phone.
给神父问
Call up the reverend.
他可否下去
See if he can make it down here.

Fine.
请大家做好 节目开始
Please, let’s settle down. Let’s get the program started.
谢谢
Thank you.
我为刚才的事道歉
I apologize for raising my voice earlier.
十分不敬
It was very disrespectful.
牧师兄弟 我明白的
Brother Minister, I understand.
生活方式在变
Why, styles are changing
思想在变 所以一切都在变
minds are changing, why, everything is changing.
你和我要留意我们转变得很快的生活
So you and I must consider that we’re living in very changing times.
今天真的事 明天或许便不是真的了
And what might be true today may not be true tomorrow.
没有进一步的烦扰 不用多作介绍
And without any further ado, I present to you
Malcolm牧师兄弟 我会祈祷
Brother Minister Malcolm. And I pray
你和我会留心听
that you and I will listen. Listen
留心听便会明白 谢谢
hear and understand. Thank you.
爸爸!
Daddy!
放开你的手!
Get your hand out of my pocket!
兄弟
Brother.
兄弟 请等等
Please. Hold it.
冷静下来 天!
Calm down. Please, brothers!
天啊 Malcolm!
Malcolm!
Malcolm!
Malcolm!
Malcolm!
Malcolm!
叫救护车!
Get an ambulance!
-叫救护车! -是他们杀死他!
-Somebody get an ambulance! -They killed him!
是他们杀死他!
They killed him!
我要杀了你! 我要杀了你!
I’m gonna kill you! I’m gonna kill you!
抓住他
Get him!
他杀了他!
He killed Malcolm!
退开!
Back off, people!
我们这里有人身中多抢
We’ve got multiple shooting victims.
别挡着路
Get out of the way!
走开
Move!
退后 离开这里 走开
Stand back! Get out of the way! Get back!
请给我一个陈词!
Give us a statement, sir! Please!
你所认识的MalcolmX不在了
The person you know as Malcolm X is no more.
MalcolmX被杀
The assassination
是件不幸的悲剧
of Malcolm X was an unfortunate tragedy.
那反映我们的国家中
And it reveals that there are still
仍有很多人
uh, numerous people in our nation who have
以为可通过谋杀来表达不满
degenerated to the point of expressing dissent through murder
我们没有学到 怎样和平表达不满
and we haven’t learned to disagree without being violently disagreeable.
在这里
Here
在这最后的时刻
at this final hour
在这清静的地方
in this quiet place
哈林要告别
Harlem has come to bid farewell
最光亮的希望
to one of its brightest hopes

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!