Yeah, right? Huh.
-你是干什么的? -我说过了
-So, what do you do? -Name it, I claim it.
Rudy是饮食业的 毕架山的高尚场所
Rudy does catering. Rich joints on Beacon Hill.
好 -告诉他Baldy的事
-All right. -Tell him about Baldy.
Baldy
Baldy.
他是个有钱的贱♥人♥
He’s this old, rich ofay motherfucker.
每星期替他洗澡
I give him a bath every Friday night.
替他抹身 涂爽身粉
Towel him off, talcum powder on him, put him to bed.
服侍他上♥床♥ 像婴儿一样
Just like a baby. He gets his jollies off.
还有呢?
What about him?
他有珠宝 钱币 古董
Guy’s got jewelry. He’s got a coin collection. He’s got china.
-拥有一切 -够了
That might be all right. -He’s got rugs.
我清楚这地方 有自己的地盘
Shit, I know this town, man. I got my own fences.
这人是谁?
Who is this guy, huh?
谁让你掌管了?
Who put you in charge?
-你想掌管? -我在掌管
-You wanna be in charge? -I am in charge.
-你领导黑鬼 -我是黑鬼的头子
-You head nigger in charge. -I’m the head nigger in charge.
大黑鬼领导 这就是你
Big-head nigger, that’s what you are.
我告诉你我们要做什么 Rudy
I’ll tell you what we’ll do, Rudy.
因为我处事公平
Because I’m a fair man
我喜欢你这样的人
and I like big-head niggers like you.
我们用这个
We’ll flip for it.
我们用这个
We’ll flip this.
Red
Red.
她爱我
She loves me.
她不爱我
She loves me not.
她爱我
She loves me.
她不爱我
She loves me not.
她爱我
Ah. She loves me.
我先来
I’ll flip first.
Red 冷静些
Red, cool it. Come on.
黑种人头子 对吗?
Head man in charge, right?
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
好了 我们相信你
All right, we believe you.
我们相信你
We believe you.
Red 别在玩把戏 好吗?
Red, stop clowning around, all right? For chrissakes.
到你了 Rudy
Your turn, Rudy.
别再这样了
Quit fooling around. Come on, guys.
你不想?
You don’t wanna flip?
让我示范给你看? -不要!
-Let me show you. I’ll do it again. -Don’t!
Rudy不懂 我做给他看
Rudy doesn’t know how. I have to show him.
-Red -你错过了什么吗?
-Red. -Did you miss something?
睁开眼 看着我 Rudy
You got your eyes open? Look at me, Rudy.
你不必这样 Red
You don’t have to do this, Red.
-Red -那真傻
-Red ! Ugh. -That was really dumb.
到你了 你不想试吗? 你不想 是吧?
Your flip, baby. You wanna do it? No, you don’t, do you?
我帮你
I’ll help you.
-给 -Red 不要!
-Here. -Red, don’t.
我们射下意大利佬的鼻子吗?
Should we shoot that wop nose of yours off?
还是黑鬼这边的? 这是意大利这边 还是黑鬼那边?
Or is that the nigger side? Is that the wop side or the nigger side?
这是意大利的 还是黑鬼的? 我想是意大利的
Is that wop or nigger? I guess that’s the wop side.
我不会坐牢的
I’m not going to jail.
放下枪 Red 玩够了
Put the gun away, Red. Come on, this is enough.
说再见 Rudy
Say goodbye, Rudy.
我听到Rudy说了些话 你说什么了?
I think I heard Rudy said something. What did you say, Rudy?
-大声说出来 -好
-Speak up. -Okay.
天! 你何时才停手?
Jesus Christ! When are you gonna stop?
我试过两次 所以我欠你两次
I did two, so I owe you two, right?
我明白
You got it.
-“你明白” 你说什么? -我明白
-“I got it.” What did you say? -You got it.
Rudy说他明白
Rudy says I got it.
Rudy 不要
Rudy, don’t you ever
吓不怕死的人 知道吗?
try and cross someone who ain’t afraid to die, you hear me?
好了
All right.
我们就这样做吧
This is what we’ll do.
今晚下手对付那老家伙
We’ll hit old Talcum Powder tonight.
Rudy会画出房♥子里所有摆设
My friend Rudy here is gonna draw up the plans.
房♥子里的所有东西 对吗?
Everything that’s in the house, right?
Peg Sophia 去准备工具
Peg, Sophia, you go out and get those tools like I asked you.
今晚我们动手
We’re gonna hit tonight because some of us
趁有些人还没喝醉
have high visibility during the day.
你没事吧? Rudy
It’s okay with you, right, Rudy?
圣诞快乐 Rudy
Merry Christmas, Rudy.
一个快乐大家庭
One big, happy family.
我爱你
I love you.
嘘! Red
Psst! Red.
那粒子弹呢? 你收起了
What happened to the bullet? Did you palm that bullet?
什么子弹?
What bullet?
那粒子弹
The bullet.
你傻了
You’re crazy.
Shorty!
Shorty!
Shorty 慢慢来
Easy, Shorty. Easy.
Shorty
Shorty.
天 Red
My man, Red.
我的天!
My man!
Rudy何时回来?
Heh. When’s Rudy due back?
三十分钟
Thirty minutes.
我几乎做好了
I’m almost finished.
她们应是时候回来
Girls ought to be getting back from casing that rug joint.
应该是
They should be.
我们做好工作了
We’ve done a good job.
我们在杀他们 不是吗?
We’re killing them, ain’t we?
他们不会知道是谁干的
They don’t know what’s hitting them.
-让我回厨房♥工作 -有厨房♥吗
-Let me work back in this kitchen. -You getting the kitchen?
你厨房♥有水管吗
That’s where the naps are, in the kitchen.
忍♥不住 就离开厨房♥
If you can’t take the heat, get on out of the kitchen.
-好了 去冲水 -好的
-All right, let’s go to the sink. -Sure.
快些 开始热了
Come on, it’s starting to heat up.
-很烫? -没事的
-Burning? -Yeah. It’s all right.
低下头
Put your head down.
-快些 -我在扭
-Come on, man. Huh? -I turned it.
-很热很烫 走开
It’s started to sting. Get out of the way!
-很烫吗? -他妈的 是 起火了
-It’s burning? -Hell, yeah, it’s burning!
该死的
Goddamn it!
黑鬼 别在马桶洗
Hey, nigger, take your head out of the shit bowl!
是了 慢慢起来吧
That’s it. Get up slowly.
看着 不是和你玩
Hey! Watch it! No funny business, now.
Red 完蛋了
Red, the jig is up.
一般初犯偷窃的要判两年
The average first offender gets two years for burglary.
我们全是初犯 Peg和Sophia也是
We were all first offenders. That’s what the Peg and Sophia drew.
在女子法林明罕改造所两年
Two years in the women’s reformatory.
我们的罪不是偷窃
Our crime wasn’t burglary.
而是和白种女人上♥床♥ 他们重罚我们
It was sleeping with white girls. They threw the book at us.
第一项偷窃罪名 八至十年
Burglary, count one, 8 to 10 years.
第二项 八至十年
Count two, 8 to 10 years.
第三项 八至十年
Count three, 8 to 10 years.
第四项 八至十年
Count four, 8 to 10 years.
第五项 八至十年
Count five, 8 to 10 years.
第六项 八至十年 第七项 八至十年
Count six, 8 to 10 years. Count seven, 8 to 10 years.
第八项 八至十年
Count eight, 8 to 10 years.
第九项 八至十年 第十项 八至十年
Count nine, 8 to 10 years. Count 10, 8 to 10 years.
第十一项 八至十年 第十二项 八至十年
Count 11, 8 to 10 years. Count 12, 8 to 10 years.
第十三项 八至十年 第十四项
Count 13, 8 to 10 years, and count 14
所有罪被判八至十年
Fourteen counts of 8 to 10 years.
同期执行
Sentences to run concurrently.
Shorty以为合共一百年
Shorty thought he’d hit us with over 100 years
直至我向他解释清楚同期之意
until I explained what concurrently meant.
即是在查尔斯顿监狱
It meant a minimum of 10 years hard labor
最少坐十年牢
at the Charlestown State Prison.
那日是1946年2月
The date was February 1946.
操你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!