Get the hell away from me, bitch!
明天付钱给你
I’ll pay you tomorrow!
你好吗? Archie
How you doing, Archie?
兄弟
My man, Red.
过来
Come here, man.
不 别起来 没事
No, don’t get up. It’s all right.
真的
Is
是你吗?
really you, Red?
是 是我
Yes, it’s me.
我是来
I came to, uh.
感谢你的
Just to thank you
感谢你救我一命
for saving my life.
当我回想起在哈林
When I think back to when we were on the streets of Harlem trying
互相残杀
to gun each other down
我不是想杀你
I wasn’t going to shoot you, man.
只是
It was
我的手下想
just my rep.
你知道吗?
You know?
我只有我的手下
All I had was my rep.
但现在
But now
你告诉我这个
you tell me this.
你当年真的有写下那号♥码
You did really have that number?
我不知道 Archie.
I don’t know, Archie.
根本不记得 这并不重要
I don’t remember, and it’s not important.
重要的是 你能振作起来
The important thing now is to get you back on your feet.
我有些潜力
You know, I have some angles
但还未被发掘
ain’t been figured yet.
没事
It’s all right.
扶着我的手臂
Help me with my arm.
我的手臂需要运动
I need to exercise my arm.
好了些吗?
That’s better?
好了点
Yep. It feels good.

Good.
我们的女人怎么了?
What happened to our women?
她们本可以成为医生 律师
Women who could’ve been doctors, or lawyers
成为老师 母亲 谁来抚养孩子?
or teachers or mothers. Who’ll raise our children?
男人怎么了?
What happened to our men?
本来是数学家 电机工程师 物理学家
Men who could’ve been mathematicians, electricians, uh, physicians.
那小男孩该怎么办
What’s the little boy gonna do
当他找他坐牢的爸爸的时候?
when he’s looking for his father, and his father’s downtown in jail?
小女孩在找妈妈
What’ll the little girl do
妈妈却在街上出♥卖♥♥♥自己的肉体
when she’s looking for her mother, and she’s out there selling herself?
Laura 等我
Laura. Wait for me.
我告诉你 魔鬼把我们的灵魂弄死了
I’m telling you, that devil has made dead souls out of you and I.
你精神上死了
You’re dead.
认为自己死了
You’re dead, spiritually.
人们认为你死了
You’re dead to the knowledge of yourself and your people
神也认为你死了
and to the knowledge of your God.
各位兄弟姐妹 他应该跪下
Why, my brothers and sisters, he should get down on his knees.
乞求我们的可怜
He should beg our mercy.
噢 兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
Oh, my brothers and sisters
白种人每日都在
his kind has committed God’s greatest crime
侵犯神的最大罪行
against your and my kind every day of his life!
他该跪下来承认他的过失
He should get on his knees and say he’s committed a crime.
但他有没有那样做?
But does he do that?
有没有? 没有 他蔑视你
Does he do that? No. No, he scorns you.
用棍子打你的头
He splits your head with his nightstick.
打得你体无完肤
He busts you in the head with that billy club.
叫你黑鬼
And he calls you a nigger
他们就是那样叫你的
calls you a coon. That’s what he says to you. “Boy!” “Nigger!”
四百年 足够长了
Four hundred years is long enough.
你们沉默了400年
You’ve sat down and laid down and bowed down for 400 years.
现在是时候站起来了
I think it’s time to stand up. I think it’s time to stand up.
-我们支持你 -好
-We’re with you! -All right.
-神祝福你 -我与你们同在
-Bless you. Bless you. -I’m with you.

Come on up.
赞美神! 我的主呀! 赞美他!
Glory! My Lord! Praise Him! Praise Him! Praise Him!
下星期三 八点钟
Yes, sir. Next Wednesday, 8:00.
-我会到的 -到时见
-I’ll be there. -I’ll see you there.
Baines 对不起
Brother Baines? Excuse me, sister.
你看看我们能装个扩音器吗?
Do you think we can, uh, get a loudspeaker set up outside?
当然可以
I’m sure we can.
Malcolm 这位是Betty姐妹
Brother Malcolm, this is Sister Betty.
她为女教♥徒♥讲解卫生和饮食
She lectures our Muslim women on hygiene and diet.
提倡保健和按时饮食
She stresses care for the body and regular eating habits.

Good.
-你好 -你好
-As-Salaam-Alaikum. -Alaikum-Salaam, sister.
牧师
Brother Minister
姐妹问你是否知道
the sister wonders if you know what Harriet Tubman did
Harriet Tubman的灵魂去福地时 做过什么
between taking souls to the Promised Land?
不知道 是什么
Uh, no. What’s that, sister?
吃东西
She ate.
失陪了
Excuse me.
她真有趣
She’s interesting.
希望你能来我班上演讲
Minister, I was hoping you’d come and speak to my class.

Yes.
好 我会的
Yes, I’ll speak to your class.
-但我对女人很强势 -是吗
-But I’m a hard man on the women. -Are you?
我们面对女人得很小心
We must be very careful when it comes to women.
很多女人
Too many of our women
内心藏有太多魔鬼
have too much of the devil in them.
染发
Bleaching and dyeing
烫发
and ironing their hair.
招摇过市 半裸的
Running around in the streets half-naked.
话太多的
Talking too much.
听了坏人的话
Listening to the wrong men
令她们变得虚伪 不可信
making them deceitful, untrustworthy, fresh.
男人也该谴责
And you men are to blame too.
我们不保护 评价或支持他们
We don’t protect, we don’t, uh, value, we don’t even support them.
国家的建设 是由女人开始
See, the building of a new nation begins with the woman.
因为妈妈
Because the mother
是孩子的启蒙老师
is the first teacher of the child.
她怎样对他 他便怎样对社会
The message she gives that child, the child gives to the world,
所以我们要很小心
so we have to be careful.
至于选择配偶
When it comes to choosing a mate
Samson 世上最强的人
Samson, the strongest man that ever lived, was destroyed
被他的女人所害
by the woman that slept in his arms.
我该告诉她们
Should I tell my sisters, then
-别相信婚姻? -别
-that we don’t believe in marriage? -No.
不是 我们不反对婚姻
No, we don’t oppose marriage.
我们不是天主教牧师
We’re not Catholic priests.
我们不相信独身生活
We don’t believe in celibacy.
伊♥斯♥兰♥教 教会我们
Mr. Muhammad teaches that if a woman
若一个女人 适合一个男人
is, uh, the right height for a man, right complexion.
若她是
If she’s
男的岁数少一半加七年
half the man’s age, plus seven.
如果
And if
她明白男人的本性是坚强的
she understands that man’s essential nature is strong
并且支持他
and she’s willing to support that.
若她
And if she, uh
能缝补 能煮饭
can sew and cook and
爱孩子
loves children
不会惹事
and stays out of trouble.
我明白你所讲的了
I think you’ve made your points, Brother Minister.
很好
Good.
-你没有时间结婚 -对
-You haven’t any time for marriage. -No.
所以我替你写下那几章的内容
So, what I’ll do is write the chapters down for you
好的
All right.
还有新约马太福音
as well as the New Testament chapters in St. Matthew.
牧师兄弟
Brother Minister
但我仍希望你会来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!