couldn’t be achieved by Negroes in America.
在非洲建立一个伟大的国家
The object of building up for themselves a great nation in Africa.
所以
Therefore
黑种人该返回他们本来的地方
black men should leave America and return to their land of origin.
他们的家园 非洲
To his original home, Africa.
我爸致力于他的信仰
My father dedicated his life to his beliefs
因他曾目睹他六个兄弟中的四个被杀
because four of his six brothers died violently.
三个被白种人所杀 一个被判私刑
Three killed by white men, and one lynched.
家中一共九个孩子
There were nine children in our family.
我妈是个有教养 骄傲且坚强的女人
My mother was a proud woman, an educated woman, a strong woman.
她的白色皮肤是因为她妈妈被白种人强♥奸♥
She was fair-skinned because her mother was raped by a white man.
她嫁给我爸的一个 原因就是我爸皮肤很黑
One reason she married my father was because he was so black.
她讨厌自己身世和体内白种人的血
She hated her complexion, the white blood in her body
希望孩子是有色人种
and she wanted her children to have some color.
这对我和其他的黑种人影响很大
In fact, I think this had a profound effect on me back then and on most Negroes today.
因为很多黑种人姐妹
Because so many of our sisters
被白种人强♥奸♥
have been raped or violated by the white man
黑种人很渴望拥有白种人的宝贝
black men can’t wait to get their hands on the white man’s prize
一个白种女人
A white woman.
非洲给回非洲人!
Africa for the Africans!
-说”Roseland” -Roseland
-Say “Roseland” -Roseland.
表演时间
Showtime!
你好 Shorty
Hi, Shorty!
你太胖了
You’re too big!
-我过来捉你 -不好
-I’m gonna come get you. -Oh, no.
来吧 Shorty 我想跳舞
Whoo! Come on, Shorty, I’ve gotta dance!
你来带领
You in charge, boy!
喜欢你所见吗?
You like what you see, baby?
-不 回来! -继续!
-No! Get back here! -Go ahead, boy!
-Red 救我! 救我! -抓到你了!
-Red, save me! Save me! -Gotcha!
咦 Shorty 我想再跳一次
Come on, Shorty. I wanna dance again!
Shorty Shorty Shorty.
Shorty, Shorty! Shorty.
棒极了 Red Shorty Shorty!
All right, Red. Shorty, Shorty!
-Laura可继续跳 是吗?
Laura sure can go, can’t she?
-我要去洗手间 -好的
-I gotta go freshen up. -All right.
-快些回来 -好的 Malcolm
-You come on back now. -All right, Malcolm.
那女孩子如我的酒一样好
That chick is fine as May wine.
除了她住在山上 还有一个祖母
Except she lives up on a hill and got a grandmother too.
她是个教堂女 我不知该怎么办
She’s a church girl. I don’t know what I’m gonna do.
想跳舞吗?
Wanna dance?
他们叫你什么名字
So, what do they call you?
-Red -Red?
-Red. -Red?
我叫Sophia -你好吗? Sophia
-I’m Sophia. -How you doing, Sophia?
很好 谢谢
Very well, thank you.
我有个提议 Red
I have an idea, Red.
为何不带那女孩子回家再回来?
Why don’t you take that little girl home and come on back?
-啥? -嘿
-Wha? -Heh.
只是散步 别跑
Just walk, baby, don’t run.
你回来时还没完
It’ll be here when you get back.
那 我不进去了
Well, I better not come in.
-我不是傻的 -什么?
-I’m not stupid. -What?
很晚了 宝贝
It’s late, baby.
我知道你要去哪里 我不是傻子
I know where you’re going. I am not a total square.
-我知道要发生什么 -我要回家 很晚了
-I know what’s happening -I gotta go home. It’s late.
明天一早我还要上班
I gotta get up early in the morning. I gotta work tomorrow.
我明天打电♥话♥给你?
I’ll call you tomorrow?
为什么?
What for?
我不是白种人 打电♥话♥给我♥干♥什么
I’m not white and I don’t put out, so why would you want to call me?
晚安 Johnson太太 明天给电♥话♥你
Good night, Mrs. Johnson. I’ll call you tomorrow.
我是你第一个白种女人吗
Am I the first white woman you’ve been with?
不 你不是
No, you ain’t. Heh.
我试过很多次了
Shit, I done had plenty.
是吗? -是的
-Yeah? -Yeah.
是不是妓♥女♥?
That isn’t a whore?
慢慢来
Take your time.
Sophia不会去哪里的
Sophia’s not going anywhere.
记着是散步
I told you to walk
别跑
don’t run.
我不喜欢话多的女人
I don’t like women that talk too much. Okay?

Heh. Okay.
是谁想说话?
Who wants to talk?
“At the end of each day”
“In a dream that’s divine”
“My prayer”
“Is a rapture in blue”
-耶 Red -继续 你没打中我!
-Yeah, Red! -Come on, you missed me.
额 试试这个
Eh, try this on for size.
-我中枪了 -你中枪le ?
-I ducked. -You ducked?
你没有 我差点才射中
You didn’t! I got you right between the toes!
我玩厌了警♥察♥ 我想做Bogart
I’m tired of playing the cops. I wanna be Bogart.
Shorty 你太矮了 做不了Bogart
Shorty, you’re too small to be Bogart.
我做Cagney就不矮了
I’m not too short to be Cagney.
再来一次
One more! Boom!
我的天
Jesus.
你这肮脏的 堕落的 烂醉的警♥察♥!
You dirty, rotten, stinking copper!
你一向是个大人物
You used to be a big shot.
我也无能为力
There is just nothing I can do.
-什么意思 终身监禁? -你听到判决的
-What do you mean, took his own life? -You heard the verdict.
判决? 有人会打断自己的背部?
Verdict? A man takes a hammer and bashes in the back of his own head?
然后卧在路轨被车碾过吗?
Then he lays on the tracks and kills himself?
判决不是我们能控制的
We merely act on the verdicts, we don’t make them.
你明白吗?
Do you pay or don’t you?
请看这里 夫人
Read the policy, ma’am.
清楚写明
It clearly states.
过来这里 Sophia
Come here, Sophia.
你是主人
You’re the man.
坐下
Sit down.
你怎么了?
What’s your story?
嫌自己太白不够黑 这是你想要的吗?
You one of them white chicks can’t get enough colored studs. Is that what you are?
吻我的脚
Kiss my foot.
吻吧
Go ahead, kiss it.
喂我
Now, feed me.
我知道你想这样
That’s your story, girl.
-你何时想被人强♥奸♥了? -哈? 我?
-So when you gonna holler rape, sister? -Ha, me?
是 是的 你会 若时机到
Yes, you. You would, if the time came.
你当然会
Sure you would.
Malcolm 让我喂你
Malcolm, let me feed you.

Come on.
趁热吃
While they’re hot.
真希望你父母看到你这个样子
I wish your mother and father could see you now.
还有你要嫁的那个白种人
And that ofay you’re gonna marry.
真希望Laura能见到我们这样
I sure wish Laura could see us.
别 Malcolm
Please, Malcolm.
这里没有其他人
There’s nobody around.
这样是不对的
No, this ain’t right.
-为什么 -因为你
-Why? -Because you
不是 是因为那个白种女人?
No, it’s because of the white girl, isn’t it?
-不是 -人们说你和她一起
-It’s not because of that. -Folks say you run around with her.
不是
It’s not because of that.
只是不可以乱来 你祖母比你想像中醒目得多
Save it for Mr. Right. Your grandmother’s smarter than you think.
对不起她养大我成这样
I’m sorry she raised me that way.
你妈还在吗?
Is your mother alive?
她还活着
Yes, she’s alive.
我小孩时很穷 以为”不出♥售♥”
When I was a kid, I was so poor I thought “not for sale”
是个品牌的名称
was a brand name.
-我有敲门 -你听见我说”进来”了吗?
-I did knock. -Did you hear me say, “Come in”?
没必要吵架 对不起
There’s no point in fighting about it. I’m sorry.
-我可坐下吗? -你问得这样有礼
-May I sit down? -You’re nice enough to ask.
仍是同一个问题 Little太太
It’s the same questions, Mrs. Little.
-自从你丈夫死了 -是被杀 被杀
-Since your husband’s death. -Murder. Murder.
这里有些关于你小孩的问题
there’s a question as to whether or not you are capable
你可否独力养活这些孩子
of raising these children on your own.
这些是我的孩子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!