是的 我们刚看到 妈妈也打来了
Yeah, we’ve just read it, and Mummy just called.
是的 我知道 错误的时间 错误的地点
Well, yeah, yeah, I know. I mean, wrong place at the wrong time.
我想她一定是
I suppose she must’ve…
扰乱了歹徒或者歹徒们的计划什么的
I mean, disturbed a burglar or burglars, or whatever.
我是说 说不清楚 有几个歹徒
I mean, it doesn’t… It doesn’t say how many of them there were.
就连妈妈也被吓坏了
Well, even Mummy’s really shaken up,
就算她们不是朋友
and you know they weren’t exactly friends.
这里说那个地区的毒品犯罪率 在过去一年里
It says here that there’s been a rise in drug- related crime in the area
有所上升
over the past year.
你听到了吗 对
Did you hear that? Yeah.
我只是觉得不可思议 只是 我知道
I just can’t believe it. It’s just… I know.
妈咪
Mummy.
我有事情告诉你
I’ve got something to tell you.
但得等到克里斯也在这
But I want Ohris to be here.
克里斯
Ohris?
他去哪了 – 我不知道
Where’d he go? – I don’t know.
刚刚还在这里的 克里斯
He was just in here. Ohris?
克里斯
Ohris?
他刚刚还在这里
He was just here.
说吧 你想告诉我什么
Well, what did you want to tell me?
等一下 克里斯
Just wait. Wait, wait. Ohris?
你在哪 克里斯
Where are you? Ohris?
你想告诉我什么
Well, what did you want to tell me?
我想等他到了再说
Well, I just really want him to be here.
来了
Hang on, there he is. there you are!
我们可以告诉她了吗 – 当然
Oan we tell her now? – Sure.
我想你陪着我说嘛
Well, I wanted you to be here.
好了 什么事
Well, what is it?
妈咪
Mummy…
你终于可以为我开香摈了
You can finally crack open the champagne.
我怀孕了
It looks like I’m pregnant.
你什么时候知道的 – 今天早上
When did you hear? – this morning.
哦 我太高兴了 – 天哪
Oh, I’m so delighted. – Oh, good.
阿莱克
Alec?
阿莱克 快到这来
Alec? Oome here.
我们都有点飘飘然了
We’re both walking on air.
你当然飘飘然了 不过你老公有点震惊
Well, you’re walking on air. Your husband looks a bit shell shocked.
是我把他累坏了 可怜的家伙 – 什么事
‘Oause I’ve exhausted him, poor thing. – What?
克洛伊怀孕了
Chloe’s pregnant.
今天是好日子啊 亲爱的 恭喜你
Oh, what a great day. Oh, my darling, congratulations.
我激动的打颤了 我真是太高兴了
I’m absolutely thrilled. I couldn’t be more pleased.
多谢你雪中送炭
thank you so much. It’s such a relief.
不好意思 先生 不好意思
Excuse me, sir. Excuse me.
什么事 – 你的电♥话♥ 你秘书
Yes? – Phone call, sir. Your secretary.
真是太好了 不是吗 看看她 多开心啊
It’s wonderful, isn’t it? Look at her, doesn’t she look gorgeous?
玛格蕾 我怀孕了 – 恭喜你 太好了
Margaret, I’m pregnant! – Oongratulations! that’s wonderful.
谢谢你 玛格蕾
thank you, Margaret.
萨曼塔
Sam?
有个留言给你 迈克·班纳
Yeah, there’s a message for you that a Mike Banner,
迈克·班纳探长找过你
Detective Mike Banner, called.
他叫你打个电♥话♥给他 他在石河布♥什♥警局
He wants you to call him at Shepherd’s Bush police station.
我认为不急 但他留下了电♥话♥
Yeah. No, I don’t think it’s urgent, but he left a number.
班纳
Banner? – Sweetheart…
我打赌是那个夜晚
I bet it was that night…
把号♥码给我吧
You better give me the number. – Look, that’s flattering.
上次你去 他说一切正常是吗
Well, the last time you went, he said everything was fine, didn’t he?
是的 他让我完全放心了
Yes, and he just made me completely calm down.
难以置信 好极了
Oh, I just can’t believe it. It’s marvelous.
谢谢你 萨曼塔 再见
Ok. thanks, Samantha. Bye.
他有点古怪 有点不对劲
He just seemed odd, there was something weird.
奶奶要是知道会乐坏的 – 药物疗法
Granny would have been thrilled. – …aIternative medicine.
奶奶肯定会高兴的 要是她在就好了
Granny would have loved it. I wish she could be here.
感谢上帝 感谢上帝 – 恭喜
thank God. thank God. – Oongratulations!
请找迈克·班纳探长
Detective Banner, please.
这里是克里斯·维尔顿
this is Ohris WiIton.
你好
Oh, hello.
我是克里斯·维尔顿 你找我
this is Ohris WiIton. You called?
哦 对 我想你能不能来我们这里一趟
Oh, yes. I was wondering if there was a time you could drop in here?
或者约个时间我们去找你也行
Or if it’s more convenient, we can come and see you.
什么事 – 电♥话♥里一时也说不清楚
ln reference to what? – I’d rather not explain on the phone.
只是问几个问题 我相信你会积极配合的
It’s just a few questions, and I’m sure you’d prefer it to be discreet.
没必要带律师 是吗
I’ve no reason to bring a lawyer, do I?
我希望不用
I certainly hope not.
克里斯·维尔顿 班纳探长 – 下午好
Ohris WiIton. Detective Banner. – Good afternoon.
你好 请坐 – 谢谢
How do you do? take a seat. – thank you.
没有什么好担心的
this is nothing to be alarmed about.
我们只是在对贝蒂·艾斯比- – 诺拉·赖斯谋杀案 做常规调查
We’re just doing a routine investigation into the Betty Eastby- Nola Rice murders.
你认识这两个受害者吗
Were you acquainted with either of the victims?
老实说 我认识诺拉·赖斯
Peripherally, I knew Nola Rice.
怎么认识的
How?
她以前和我大舅子订过亲
She was engaged for a time to the man who’s now my brother- in- law.
那是
that’s…
汤姆·休伊特 – 是的
…tom Hewett? – that’s correct.
他们分手了 大约一年前
they broke up. A year ago. More.
你上次见到她是什么时候
When did you last see her?
天哪 我记不起来了
Oh, God, I can’t remember.
在现代塔特 我和我老婆碰见过她
At the tate Modern. My wife and I ran into her.
很久以前的事了
But that was a long time ago.
那之后你有没有见过她
Have you seen her since?
好象没有
Not that I recall.
你有没有
Have…?
你有没有见过这个
Have you ever seen this?
没有 是什么
No. What is it?
你知道诺拉·赖斯一直在写日记吗
Are you aware that Nola Rice kept a diary?
不知道
No.
你看的到
As you can see…
写的全是你
…you’re all over it.
是的 我看见了
Yes, I can see that.
你现在还坚称
Do you still claim that you haven’t seen her,
一年前在现代塔特见过她后 就再没见过她了吗
except for more than a year ago at the tate Modern?
你不能怪我隐瞒 我和她交往的事
You can’t blame me for trying to hide the fact that I had an affair with her.
而且你们也应该保护我的隐私
But you people have to protect me here.
我希望你不要 把我和她的谋杀案扯上关系
I hope you don’t think I had anything to do with her murder.
你和她交往多久了
How long did your affair go on?
一次偶然的机会 在她还没和汤姆分开的时候
It began casually when she was still engaged to tom.
他们分手后 她搬走了
they broke up, she moved away.
她回来后 我在现代塔特碰巧遇见她 然后我们又开始了
She came back and I ran into her at the tate Modern, and it began again.
请帮我保密
God, have a heart.
我妻子就要生小孩了
My wife is gonna have a baby.
她受不了这个的
this will devastate her.
你有
Did you…
答应过离开你的妻子而和 赖斯小姐结婚吗
…promise that you were going to leave your wife and marry Miss Rice?
不 没有
No, I did not.
也许她有那方面的幻想
I mean, it’s possible she had that fantasy.
很明显 她上面写到了
And, obviously, she wrote that I did.
但我没有那样承诺过她
But I tried to finesse that point with her.
我不想和她结束性♥欲♥的关系
I didn’t want the sexual relationship to end,
但我也不想破坏自己的家庭
but I’m not gonna break up my home.
我和我妻子好不容易才有个孩子
My wife and I are trying very hard to have a baby.
我们看了很多医生
We’ve seen several fertility doctors, et cetera.
你们可以去查查 但请你帮我保密
You can check that out if you like, but I beg you to be discreet.
但你误导了她
But you did lead her on,
她以为你在家里并不开心
so that she had the impression you were unhappy at home.
我试过不误导她
I tried to tip- toe around it and not lead her on,
但她只相信她想相信的
but she’s going to believe what she wants to believe.
请你们不要胡乱调查 以免破坏了别人的生活
Look, don’t irresponsibly run roughshod over this and wreck people’s lives.
我是说这案子和我没关系 因为我从不会伤害其他人
I mean, there is no case because I would not harm anyone,
诺拉·赖斯就更不会了
much less Nola Rice.
难道还不明显吗 有人杀了她的邻居
lsn’t it obvious that somebody killed her neighbor,
她走进来时刚好看到
and she walked in when it was happening?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!