是啊 我可以和你一起去
Yeah. Oh, I’ll do that with you. tom can stay…
我给克里斯买♥♥了 一个古老的希腊生育符咒
You know, I bought Ohris an ancient Greek fertility charm.
你还记得吗 – 永远也忘不了
Do you remember? – I’ll never forget.
我邮寄给他
I sent off for that fertility thingy.
叫他放在枕头下两个月
He had to put it under his pillow for two months.
当然什么也没发生
And absolutely nothing happened, of course.
太可惜了
Poor thing.
我把他整惨了 – 有人说他是个空枪王子
I’d just subjected him to the torture. – they think he’s firing blanks.

Oh, shut up! – Hello?
我想见你
I miss you.
笑一个 笑一个 – 不 一点都不好笑
Love me. Just love me. – No, because it’s not funny.
对不起
It’s not funny. – I’m sorry.
我没法以身试之 所以言之不可信
Proof is in the pudding, and there ain’t been any pudding.
我现在走不开 – 我不管
I can’t get away right now. – Well, you have to.
你什么时候能来
When can you get here?
明天 不 星期一
tomorrow. No, Monday.
听着
Look…
现在是三天假期的周末
It’s a three- day weekend.
星期二吧
tuesday.
克里斯 我现在就得见到你
Ohris, I need to see you.
我看看能不能离开 待会再打给你
I’ll see what I can do. I’ll call you right back.
能见到芭芭拉·史翠珊太好了
I would love to meet Barbra Streisand.
她很友善 她和其他美国朋友一起来的
She’s meant to be really lovely. She’s with that other American fella.
是谁啊 – 我真是个笨蛋
Who was that? – Oh, I’m such an idiot.
我忘记签一些文件了 可能要去城里一趟
I forgot to sign some papers. I may have to drive into town.
杰克·加纳
Jack Garner?
你不能去 银行都休假了
You can’t go, it’s a bank holiday weekend.
交通很烂的
the traffic’ll be terrible.
我们都计划好了的
James Garner, that’s it. – I mean, we’ve all got plans.
不一定今天去
I don’t mean today.
他们给自己的狗起名伊莲·佩姬
they named their little dog after Elaine Paige.
过几天再签肯定也没问题
Well, surely it can wait a couple of days.
他们为什么这么做 – 因为它晚上一直叫唤
Why did they do that? – ‘Oause it howls all night long.
我也这么觉得
Yes, I’m sure it can. – Oh, that’s mean.
同感 那是只很小的毛茸茸的狗
I know. And it’s terribly small and furry.
太恶劣了
that’s mean.
我想明天早上我们可以去骑骑马
I think tomorrow we should go for a morning ride.
我买♥♥了几匹新马
I’ve some lovely new horses.
你还记得克里斯第一次来这吗
Do you remember when Ohris came here first,
他不敢骑马
and he had some serious qualms about riding?
我跟泰德谈过 – 他怎么样
I spoke to teddy. – How is he?
今天上午他还在说想给自己买♥♥匹马呢
Well, this morning he was talking about buying a horse of his own.
不是吧 – 真的
No. – Yeah.
我不知道 这很有趣
I don’t know, it was all in good fun.
从哪里买♥♥ – 随便
Where from? – Anyway…
南希有一匹很漂亮的马
I think Nan’s got a really nice mare. – …he’s a wonderful new horse.
你的电♥话♥ 先生 她说有急事
telephone call, sir. She said it was important.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
明天上午吗 – 你来不来
tomorrow morning? – Do you wanna come?
该死的电♥话♥ 整个周末就没有停过
that bloody phone has not stopped ringing all weekend.
没错 – 太烦人了
I know. – It’s so irritating.

Hello?
我打过你手♥机♥ 但你关机了
I tried to call your mobile, but it’s off.
你疯了 打到这里来
Are you mad calling me here?
你什么时候过来
When are you coming over?
我尽量明天过去
I’m trying to make it for tomorrow.
我等不到明天了 我快要疯了
I can’t wait till tomorrow, I’m going crazy.
到底是什么事 – 我怀孕了
What the helI’s the matter? – I’m pregnant.
我明天过去
I’ll talk to you tomorrow.
我们要去试骑
‘Oause we’ve got to go and try and look at this…
为克里斯选马 – 他们是从海军部门买♥♥来的
…horse for Ohris. – they got it in the navy?
它缺乏蔬菜喂养
Yeah, the… It was lack of enough vegetables, or something.
我想这也许是他们 采购柠檬和橘子的原因
I wonder if that’s why they took lemons and oranges…
他们只有饼干
Well, they only had biscuits.
柠檬汁就是这样发明的
Well, that’s where Rose’s Lime Oordial originated…
谁打来的 – 萨曼塔 我秘书
Who keeps calling? – It was Samantha, my secretary.
恐怕明天我不能骑马了 有些事要处理
I’m afraid I won’t be able to go riding tomorrow. I can’t help it.
萨曼塔不是说她这个周末 去看他父母的吗
I thought Samantha said she was going to her parents this weekend.
我知道 我把留下来工作了 可怜的孩子
I know, it’s all my fauIt. Poor girl.
没什么大不了的
It’s no big deal.
我赶去城里
I’ll pop back into town.
几个小时就可以搞定 不会再让它烦我了 我保证
the whole thing’ll take a few hours, and it’ll be off my mind. I promise.
真可惜 – 真不爽
that’s a shame. – It’s really sad.
太可怜了 因为
Well, it is a pity because I…
我也认为对萨曼塔是不公平的 坦白说
I think it’s unfair on Samantha too, frankly.
是不应该
Yeah. Well, it’s unfortunate,
但是 克里斯有太多事要处理了
but, you know, Chris has a lot of responsibility.
我们别说这个了
Well, anyway, let’s not worry about it. Let’s…
你这奴隶主 – 自从有人类文明以来
Slave driver. – Look, as long as we make lamb bone.
你能 – 行了 我认输
Oan you, can you…? – Well, I think so.
怎么可能会怀上的 – 我跟你说了上个月的那个周末
How the hell did you get pregnant? – I told you that weekend last month
我们要小心点 我没有做保护措施
that we needed to be careful and I didn’t have protection,
但你不肯等
but you couldn’t wait.
难以置信的背
What unbelievable bad luck.
天啊 无论我怎么努力 都不能让我老婆怀孕
Ohrist, I can’t get my wife pregnant no matter how hard I try,
而你没防范一会儿 我就中招了
and the minute you’re unprotected I knock you up.
因为你爱我 不爱她
It’s ’cause you love me, and you don’t love her.
那是你的理由吗
ls that your interpretation?
孩子是真正爱情的结晶
It’s a child conceived out of genuine passion,
而不是例行公事那样得来的
not as part of some fertility project.
好吧 我陪你去打掉它
Ok. Well I’ll go with you, and we’ll get it sorted.
我不能再那样做了 – 再
I’m not doing that again. – Again?
那是什么意思 – 这是第三次了
What’s that supposed to mean? – It’s the third time.
我年轻的时候做过一次 又为汤姆堕了一次
I did it once when I was younger, and then I did it for tom.
我不想打掉的 但他非要
I didn’t want to, but he insisted.
诺拉 我想不出还有什么办法
Nola, I really can’t see any other way.
为什么不能生下来 – 怎么养
Why can’t I just have it? – And what?
我们可以一起带大他 – 那是绝对不可能的
And we’ll raise it together. – that’s obviously not possible.
为什么 你讨厌你的工作 你讨厌你的生活
Why? You hate yourjob, you hate your life.
我是说我们可以一起生活 孩子就是个祝福
I mean, it seems like a blessing. It’s a sign.
诺拉 我得走了
Look, Nola, I have to go.
我编了六个谎言才能来这
I’m juggling six things at the same time
我得让事情看上去我没有骗人
just to make this trip to the city look legit.
我们星期二再谈
I’ll talk to you on tuesday.
克里斯
Ohris…
你一定要 我希望你可以快点解决这个
You must… I expect you to do the right thing, Ok?
我是不会罢休的
I’m not walking away from this.
是不是有什么事啊 整个周末都见你不开心
ls anything the matter? You seemed very gloomy all weekend.
我想和你谈谈 – 谈什么
I wanted to talk to you. – What about?
我们
Us.
有什么问题吗
ls something wrong?
是的 有点
Yeah. there is.
是什么
What?
是市场规划失误的事吗
lf you’re still taking a hammering financially in the market,
你知道那没关系的
you know it’s not a problem.
我不能什么都依赖你父亲 克洛伊
I can’t keep leaning on your father, Chloe.
家庭和财富
Papa gets more pleasure out of helping his family,
爸爸更看重家庭 你知道的
than all the possessions he owns. You know that.
到底是什么
What is it?
是不是和你接的那些电♥话♥有关
ls it something to do with those phone calls you kept getting?
你每次讲完电♥话♥都有点怪怪的
Because you acted really strangely after each of them.
你在外面拈花惹草了
Are you having an affair?
拈花惹草
Am I having an affair?
是啊 拈花惹草
Yeah, that’s what I asked.
没有 – 骗人
No. – You are.
当然没有 别傻了
Of course I’m not. Don’t be silly.
那你不再爱我了吗
Do you not love me anymore?
我当然爱你
Of course I love you.
那到底是什么事
Well, what’s wrong?
我只是觉得让你失望了
I just feel like I’m letting you down.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!