Oh, he’s so sweet.
右后腿有点问题
the problem with the right hind is gonna…
差点就被切掉了
It should have dissipated fully already.
汤姆 我可以喂它吗 – 可以 喂它点干草吧
tom, can I feed him? – Yeah, yeah, wack him some hay.
汤姆 你觉得它周日能参赛吗
tom, do you think he’s gonna be able to play on Sunday?
它可以参赛 但问题是
Well, he will play on Sunday, but it’s just the problem with the fact
只有洛佩斯能够驯服它 而洛佩斯受了伤
that it’s only Lopez who can ride him, and he’s injured at the moment.
我们被伤病拖后腿了
We’re having a bloody nightmare with injuries.
你太美了
You’re so beautiful.
公♥司♥准备付钱 让你到学校去修读一个商业课程
What would you say to the idea of taking a business course at school
你觉得怎么样
that the company would pay for?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你前期的工作 反馈非常不错
I’ve had very good feedback on your work.
明年年初
And the beginning of next year
公♥司♥准备增设一些高级职位
there’s going to be a very significant position opening up.
高职责 高薪水
One that carries a great deal of responsibility and pays accordingly.
附带一些福利
Plus, there are a number of perks…
报销开支啊 司机啊等等
Expense account, driver, et cetera.
我们正在关注适合此职位的人
We had been focusing on someone else…
虽然你和克洛伊很亲近
…but it’s obvious to me that you and Chloe have become close.
但如果你不符合条件 我一样不会用你
AIthough I wouldn’t consider it, if I didn’t think you were qualified.
我不会让您失望的
I’d hate to disappoint you.
抱歉 来晚了 – 快点
Oh, excuse me. – Oome on, Ohris…
我们都准备好了
We’re nearly ready.
我准备了一支枪给克里斯 – 谢谢你 汤姆
I’ll bring a gun for Ohris. – thanks, tom.
没关系 伙计
Never mind, fella.
松鸡成群的季节很快就到了
this is basically a tune- up for the grouse season, which is starting soon.
马上就可以大屠♥杀♥了 – 别吓唬他
But it’s bloody good fun. – Don’t frighten him.
他的射击可没网球好
His shooting’s not really up to his tennis, poor thing.
我会把他训练成很好的松鸡猎手的
I’ll make an accomplished grouse shooter of him yet.
不用担心 克里斯 – 希望你可以 爸爸
Don’t you worry, Ohris. – Quite right, Papa.
到你了 克洛伊
Oome on, Chloe.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, darling.
你看到我的书了吗
Have you seen my Strindberg book?
没有
No.
你的试镜怎么样了
How did your audition go?
恐怕非常的糟糕
Oh, it was pretty awful, I’m afraid.
她自己搞砸了 祝福她吧 她正在加强
It’s her own fauIt, bless her. She just tightens up.
我相信事情总会好起来的
Well, I’m sure something worthwhile will come along.
不幸的是 没有其他什么让我感兴趣
Unfortunately, there’s just not anything right now that I’m that great for.
那么你还想坚持多久
So, how long do you keep it up?
多久
How long?
如果花了那么多时间 而又没什么收获的话
Well, if time passes and nothing significant materializes,
在你决定去做其他的事前
how long do you keep on going before you decide that…?
你还想坚持多久
to try something else?
我不觉得诺拉到了那个地步 妈妈
I hardly think Nola’s reached that point, Mother.
我没有说那个
I’m not saying that.
我说的是 你尝试演艺已经有一段时间了
All I’m saying is you give acting a try for a time,
如果还是这样没什么成绩 你就得问问自己
and if you keep being disappointed you have to ask yourself the question,
”我到底想要什么 这是我想要的吗”
”ls this really what I want in my life? Is this what I want?”
其实我有问过我自己
Well, I do ask myself that.
听到了吗 逻辑上要这样 汤姆
See? It’s only logical, tom.
尤其是对女性来说
Especially for a woman.
对女性来说 这是特别残酷的事情
It’s a particularly cruel business for a woman,
当时光流逝 你渐渐变老
and as you get older and time passes,
如果年轻时没什么成绩的话 年老时就会变的越来越难
if nothing happens it gets harder and harder.
埃莉诺 诺拉还很年轻
Eleanor, Nola isn’t exactly over the hill.
我又不是说现在
I’m not saying now.
我是一个勇于面对现实的人
But I’m a great one for facing up to realities.
你接受现实是你自己的观点 与朋人无关
Your take on these realities is your own opinion and nothing else.
坦白说 并不是所有人都愿意听你说这个
Frankly, not everybody else is interested in hearing about it.
汤姆 别这样大声对你妈说话
tom, don’t raise your voice to your mother, please.
我没有大声说话 对不起 爸爸
I’m not raising my voice. And I’m sorry, Papa,
但这是诺拉自己的事情 不要老是这样
but she’s always on Nola’s case, continually discouraging her via…
含沙射影
…innuendos.
我只是在说演艺很能迷惑人
All I’m saying is acting’s so will- o’- the- wisp.
试过的人就知道
those that have it, know it right off.
盲目追崇只是不想回到家
to pursue it because you don’t want to admit defeat
向朋友承认失败 坦白说 演艺是不切实际的
to friends back home is, frankly, unrealistic.
很遗憾这样说 但我就是这样看问题的
I’m sorry, but that’s the way I feel.
失陪了
Excuse me.
诺拉
Nola.
没事 我只是想自己静静
It’s Ok. I’d like to be alone, thanks.
拜你所赐 如果我大声说话了我表示遗憾
Well, thank you very much. And I’m sorry if I’m raising my voice now,
你明知道那是她的痛点的
but you know that’s her Achilles heel, emotionally.
他说的对 埃莉诺 你说的是有点过火了
He’s right, Eleanor. I think you’ve had one too many G and t’s.
我正想找你
I was looking for you.
我心情不好 想一个人静静
I was upset. I just wanted to be alone.
我无意干扰
I don’t mean to intrude.
我想喝酒
I need a drink.
我喜欢你喝酒的样子 有点轻佻
I like you when you drink. You get flirtatious.
是吗 – 是的
Do I? – Yeah.
我非常肯定 – 我觉得你跟到这来
Oonfident. – I don’t think this was a good idea.
并不是一个好主意
You shouldn’t have followed me here.
你觉得心虚吗
Do you feel guiIty?
你呢
Do you?
不能让别人知道
We can’t do this.
我知道
I know.
这不能代表什么
this can’t lead anyplace.
你好
Hello.
亲爱的 找你的
Darling, I think it’s for you.
去外面听
But take it outside.
至少还有希望
Well, there’s hope, at least.
什么时候会有回复
When’s the callback?
你有消息就尽快通知我
Just let me know when you hear anything at all,
我真的觉得我很适合这个角色
’cause I really think I could be great in this part.
对 好
Yeah. Ok.
再见
Bye.
为什么你对我这么冷漠
Why have you been so cold to me?
没有啊 – 不 你有
I haven’t been cold. – Yes, you have.
自从我们从乡下别♥墅♥回来以后
Ever since we came back from the countryside
你就在疏远我 逃避我
you’ve been distant, evasive.
我不想助长什么
I don’t want to encourage anything.
过去的已经过去了 克里斯
What happened, happened, Ohris.
当时大家都不理智
I mean… the moment was very out of control for many reasons.
我心烦意乱 风雨又大
I was upset, I was drinking, and the storm was overpowering.
哦 别找借口了 – 我没找借口
Oh, stop rationalizing. – I’m not rationalizing.
那只是一时冲动 我们都有自己的伴侣
Passions are passions, but we’re both very involved with other people.
你别演戏了 不可能的
You’re not such a good actress, you know. It’s not possible.
你老是在想我们做♥爱♥的事
Look, you daydreamed about making love to me,
我并不是说我没有想过
and I’m not saying the fantasy didn’t cross my mind, Ok?
我们是待过
We had our moment.
但 生活还得继续 我们回到现实中来吧
But, you know, let’s move on, get back to reality.
克里斯 我快要成为你的嫂子了
Ohris, we’re gonna be brother and sister- in- law.
你口是心非
You were exactly as I pictured you’d be making love.
克里斯 忘了吧 结束了
Ohris, forget it. It’s over.
谢谢 亨利
thanks. Henry!
嗨 你好吗 – 克里斯 还好
Hey. How are you? – Ohris. All right.
看看你 – 见到你真高兴
Look at you. – Good to see you.
混的还不错嘛
Looks like you’re doing all right for yourself, aren’t you?
谢谢 – 你还在打巡回赛吗
thanks. – You still doing the tennis tour?
是啊 乐此不疲 看看这车
Yeah, I love it. I love it. Look at this car.
不是我的 公♥司♥的车
Oh, don’t worry, it’s not mine. It’s the company’s.
我知道你已经转行了
Yeah, I know you found it a bit of a grind, didn’t you?
而我还在为比赛全球奔波
But I’m still circling the globe, deluding myself.
我受不了那样
I just couldn’t stand it.
是啊 我听说你做起了生意
No. No, I heard you went into business.
只是办公室里跑腿的轮子而已 如果你信的话
I’m a wheel in an office, if you can believe it.
那也是只大轮子啊 – 原来你知道啊 亨利
A big wheel. – It’s who you know, Henry.
我攀上了一个女孩 人还不错
I got involved with a woman. very nice.
家里很有钱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!