I just figured…
二人世界什么时候都可以过
We can stay in any… any night, and…
而他们难得请我们看电影
…they’re free and suggested a film.
什么电影
What’s the film?
我不知道 但如果你想去
I don’t know, but if you’d prefer it.
我想去看电影
I am in the mood for a film.
非常感谢 伙计
thank you so much, fella.
等一下 门打不开 可以了
Hello. Oh, hang on, I’m having problems with the door. there we go.
嗨 伙计们 等一下
Hello, sweetie. – Hi, guys. One second.
给你 伙计 非常感谢
there you go, fella. thanks so much.
愿考文垂队好运 – 对啊
Good luck with the Sky Blues. – Oh, yeah, cheers.
诺拉呢
Where is she?
诺拉得了偏头痛 今晚来不了了
Nola got a migraine at the last moment, and unfortunately she can’t make it.
她没事吧 – 我帮她带了问候
Oh, no. Is she gonna be all right? – But she sends her love.
没事 过几天就好了
Yeah, she’s gonna be fine.
看电影喽 《摩托车上的日记》 – 我敢打赌是她选的电影
Hell with her, Motorcycle Diaries! – I bet that was her choice.
你怎么可能会想看这种电影
I can’t believe this is what you really want to see.
你工作的同事都很喜欢你
Everybody likes you at work.
爸爸说他听到了一个好消息
Papa says he’s heard great things.
你同事说你是个聪明的孩子
You’re a very clever boy.

Hey!

Hey.
嗨 – 你好啊
Hi. – How are you?
你在这里做什么 – 刚买♥♥了件毛线杉
What are you doing here? – I was just looking for a sweater.
就汤姆穿的那种 是不是开士米绒
the kind tom has. Is it cashmere?
是羊绒
It’s vicuna.
羊绒 – 羊绒
vicuna. – vicuna?
对 – 哦
Yeah. – Right.
你去哪
Where are you going?
有一点紧张
Oh, I’m just having a nervous breakdown.
为什么
Why? – So…
10分钟后我有个试镜
Well, I have an audition in ten minutes and…
以前的话 我的信心一般都有10 现在却只有0
As usual, my confidence level, which started off at a ten, is now at a zero.
别担心 你会做得很好的 – 承你贵言 我要迟到了
Don’t worry, you’ll be great. – Yeah. I’m gonna be late, so…
你想走走吗 – 是的 当然
Are you walk…? You wanna walk? – Yeah, sure.
我的经纪人本来要陪我去的 但他取消了
My agent was supposed to meet me, but he canceled.
搞得我一团糟 我一个人去
So that’s… awful. I’m alone to…
你想我陪你去 作为精神上的支持吗
Would you like me to come along for moral support?
那太好了 如果 – 好的
Yes. that would be great. lf you… – Sure.
不影响你的话 – 没问题
lf it’s not a problem. – It’s not a problem.
没问题 – 那好
No, it’s not a problem. – Ok.
以前大型网球比赛前 我都会很紧张
I used to get really tense before big tennis matches.
你有试过瑜珈吗
Have you ever tried yoga?
没有 – 没有
No. – No?

Hi.
嗨 – 哦 嘿
Hello. Hi. – Oh, hey.
怎么样 – 搞砸了
How was it? – Blew that.
在家里做得来的 但是
Itjust works, you know, at home, but…
我不知道 试镜却没没一次
I don’t know, I just can never really pull through…
最终成功过 – 你会的
…in the end. – You will. You will.
希望吧
Yeah.
其实
You know what,
我现在很想去喝点酒让自己好受点
I could actually use a drink just to pull myself together…
就一点点 – 没问题
…a little bit. – Sure.
好吧 – 这边吧
Ok. – this way.
我说到哪了
What was I saying?
我妹妹去大学读了几年书
My sister went to college for a couple of years.
但我和你一样 靠自学
But I’m like you, I’m self- taught.
你应该见见我妹妹的 她
You should see my sister, she’s…
她非常的漂亮 但她迷上了毒品
…she’s very beautiful, but she’s lost in drugs and…
我肯定她没有你漂亮
I’m sure she’s not more beautiful than you are.
我是性感美 但琳达
What I am is sexy. But Linda’s…
我的妹妹
My sister…
是古典美
…is classically beautiful.
所以你知道你对男人的吸引力
So, you are aware of your effect on men?
在我的父母离异前 他们经常带她去参加选美比赛
Before my parents split, they used to put her in these pageants.
说笑的
It’s just a joke.
你♥爸♥爸是做什么的
What did your father do?
他遗弃了我们
He… left.
从没寄过钱回来
And never sent any money.
而我的妈妈也没一份工作能做好
And my mother could never hold down a job.
没一份 – 对
No? – No.
她酗酒
Her problem was that she drank.
你怎么认识汤姆的
How did you meet tom?
在一个派对上
We met at a party.

He…
看见我后
…saw me across the room
就好象一个追踪导弹一样跟着我
and he honed in on me, like a guided missile.
而我
And I…
马上就爱上他了
I liked him right off, you know.
我想
I thought…
我觉得他真的很帅
Well, I think he’s very handsome.
你不觉得吗
Don’t you?
是很帅
very.
他向你求婚了吗
And he asked you to marry him?

Well, he…
送了很多礼物给我
…swept me off of my feet with presents and, you know…
我怎么知道那是什么样的生活
What did I know about that kind of life?
我只是一个来自科罗拉多的穷演员
I’m just a starving actress from Boulder, Oolorado.
除此外
But…
我曾经有一段不如意的婚姻 这也是她不喜欢我的原因
I had another bad marriage behind me. that’s another reason she hates me.
谁 – 埃莉诺 汤姆的妈妈
Who? – Eleanor. tom’s mother.
她想他娶一个叫奥利维亚的女孩
She wants him to marry this girl named Olivia,
好像是他的远亲 我不知道 我觉得有点恶心
who I think is a distant cousin. I don’t know. It’s… it’s sick.
肥水不流外人田的家庭
It’s such an inbred family. It’s…
你们是一见钟情吗
And was it love at first sight for you too?
我觉得他很帅
I thought he was very handsome.
我刚才提过了 我只是
You know, and I told you I was just…
完全被他俘虏了
I was overwhelmed with attention.
说说你和克洛依吧
So, what about you and Chloe?
她很可爱
She’s very sweet.
她很可爱
She is very sweet.
她想嫁给你
And she wants to marry you.
我想她的妈妈也不会同意的
I don’t think her mother would approve of that either.
不 不 这不一样
No. No, it’s different.
埃莉诺不买♥♥我的帐 但你肯定是
I don’t buy into Eleanor, and she knows it, but you…
准新郎
…are being groomed.
我不会看错的
You mark my words.
上一次当他们以为 克洛伊跟一个穷小子私奔的时候
they almost died when they thought that Chloe had run off with some…
他们差点没熬过来
…guy that ran a gastropub in the city.

But…
你有很好的前途 除非你自己搞砸了
You’re gonna do very well for yourself, unless you blow it.
我会怎样搞砸呢
And how am I going to blow it?
比如跟我调情
By making a pass at me.
是什么让你觉得会是那样的
And what makes you think that’s gonna happen?
男人都很好奇
Men always seem to wonder.
他们以为我与众不同
they think I’d be something very special.
你是吗
And are you?
至少没人要求退钱
Well, no one’s ever asked for their money back.
刚才试镜时不见你如此自信
Where was all this confidence when you needed it in the audition?
我喝的太多了
I’ve had too much to drink.
能帮我叫辆计程车吗
Oan you get me a cab?
当然可以
Sure.
谢谢
thank you.
你是不是开的有点快
You were driving a bit fast,
是吗 – 早上好
weren’t you? – Good morning.
它在哪 – 第二格
Which one is he in? – Second one over there.
哦 嗨
Oh, hi.
你觉得它会好起来来吗
So, do you think he’s gonna be all right?
卡米克上周来看过它了
Oarmichael came and had a look at him the other week.
他太好了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!