虽然大家都认为干酪是最好的
despite the popular notion that cheese is best.
这是哈里斯先生 – 下午好 你好
Oh, this is Mr. Harris. – Good afternoon. How are you?
你好 – 很高兴认识你
Hello. – Hello. Good to meet you.
待会见 – 再见
See you later. – Bye- bye.
再见
Bye.
我认为画廊座落在布鲁顿街的话 会很完美
But I think that Bruton Street would be perfect for the gallery
因为那里是商贸中心
because it’s just right in the thick of things and…
人多的话效果自然好点
It’ll just be a natural success, I think,
而且你善于挑选油画和捣弄小古董
because you’re great at picking out paintings and bric- a- brac.
是啊
Yeah.
希望开张的时候 我就可以怀上BB
knowing my luck, I’ll get pregnant the minute it opens.
当然 你可以两者兼得的 我是说
Yeah, well, you can manage both. I mean…
黑德丝怀上罗丝的时候
Heths didn’t have a problem
也没有什么问题
giving up Adair, when we first had Rosie.
当然 有很多人帮我们
Remember, we did have a lot of help though.
但是保姆后来走了 她在一部电影里找了个角色
But the nanny left us. She got a part in a movie.
不是吧 – 是的
No. – Yeah.
你们知道我前几天碰见谁了吗
Actually, you know who we bumped into the other day?
你显然知道 是诺拉
Obviously you know, but… Nola. – Yeah.
我跟你说 我们也碰见过她 什么时候来着 就不久前
Well, I told you, we saw her. When was it? Ages ago now.
她现在在拉伯瑞街的一家专卖♥♥店上班
Yeah. Well, I think she’s now working in a boutique on Ledbury Road.
我想那是保罗和乔的店
I think it’s Paul and Joe’s or something.
她居然还是单身
But she’s just such an odd girl.
她看上去还是那么漂亮 抱歉 但事实是那样
I mean, she still looks great. Sorry, but it’s true.
但有些只是
But something’s just…
感觉她和以前有些不一样 我只和她聊了两句
…changed in her face. I mean, I… We barely spoke.
汤姆说她看起来很辛苦的样子
tom said she looked a bit hard.
对的 她看上去 有点像做沙司的女人
Yeah, well, she’s always, you know, been a lady of the sauce, so to speak.
但我认为这一点是世代相传的
And I think it kind of runs in the family,
怎么说呢
but, I don’t know…
她看上去还是那么迷人
I mean she’s still got that ”come- hither” look.
她有男朋友吗 – 奇怪的是 我居然忘了问这个
Is she going out with anyone? – Strangely, I forgot to ask.
我知道一定会告诉你的 卡洛伊
But I’ll keep you in touch with that, Chloe, let you know.
你好 汤姆 – 你好
Hello, tom. – Hello.
你怎么会在这里
Hello, fella. – What are you doing here?
我们才过来不久 听说这里的意大利面很地道
We just popped in for a bit of, you know, local tagliatelle.
见到你太好了 多么温馨的家庭聚会啊
Good to see you. What a lovely family gathering.
你应该告诉我的 我们就可以来个六人组合了
You should have told us. We’d have made a sextet.
六人组合 下次就来个六人组合吧
A sextet. We could have had one of those.
你们下个月去海力 – 是啊 有此打算
You guys going to Hedley next month? – Yeah, we’re gonna try. Aren’t we?
我知道汤姆很不想去
I know tom’s dying to get away.
有一天我看见你了 叫你你没有听见
I was yelling at you the other day. You didn’t hear me.

Me?
是啊 你正在米堪宝街截计程车 5点的样子
Yeah, you were hailing a cab on Melcombe Street about, what, 5:00.
本想搭你一程的 – 有吗
I’d have given you a lift. – I was?
米堪宝街在哪 – 不 不是我
Where’s Melcombe Street? – No, not me.
是你 我是说看上去和你一模一样
Yes, I mean it certainly looked like you.
米堪宝街在哪 – 不可能 我想你认错了
Where is Melcombe Street? – No, I’m afraid you’re mistaken.
认错人的事多如牛毛
But people are always taking me for other people. So…
我发誓就是你
I’d have sworn it was you.
克里斯不可能截计程车的
Well, it certainly wouldn’t be Ohris hailing a cab.
他到哪都和司机一起的
He’s completely dependant on our driver.
没错 – 不可能的
Quite right. – very annoying.
你好好想想 你可能是忘记了 我肯定我没有认错人
You should check for early Alzheimer’s. You’re forgetting. I’m sure I’m right.
不 你搞错了 不过还是谢谢你
No, you are mistaken. But thank you for thinking of me.
我觉得你们不是在胡扯
I think the only thing that comes out of this conversation is you’re both nuts.
你知道我不会 – 就是喝多了 怎么可能
Well, you’re an authority on that. – Or drunk. How dare you?
我们得走了 打给我
Look, we’d better be going on. Look, call me.
没问题 – 享受你的晚餐吧
I will do. – Enjoy your supper.
再见 后会有期 – 谢谢
Bye. See you. – thanks.
疯子
Nuts.
下午好 玛丽亚
Good afternoon, lngrid.
萨曼塔 下午有什么安排
Samantha, what do we have for this afternoon?
两点钟会见萨拉族人
Just the Sarazin people at two.
可以推迟一个小时吗 – 好的
Oan we push it an hour? – Yeah.
我应该能赶回来 没有的话 好好招待他们
I should be back in time, but if I’m not, please make them comfortable.
克里斯 你去哪
Ohris. Where are you off to?
抱歉 罗德 我得去应个约
I’m sorry, Rod, I’ve got an appointment.
下午要会见萨拉族人
We have Sarazin and company this afternoon.
我应该能赶回来 没有的话 不用等我
I should be back in time but if I’m not, please start without me.
是吗 – 没问题的 我有急事 真的
Really? – It’s Ok. It’s important, trust me.
到我那去有点可笑
It’s ridiculous to go back to my place.
每次你去 都待不到一小时
Once we get there, you’ll have less than an hour.
听着 并不是说和克洛伊一起不痛苦 只是
Look, it’s not that I’m miserable with Chloe, it’s just…
我不想再谈论克洛伊
I don’t wanna talk about Chloe anymore!
我只是感到无聊 她人还是不坏的
Listen, it’s just I’m bored! I mean, she’s very nice, but…
克里斯 – 你心情不好吗
Ohris! – Are you in a bad mood?
是的 我心情不好 我刚把一个试镜搞砸了
Yes, I am in a bad mood. I just blew another audition.
我厌倦了表演 永远都没有出路
I’m so sick of this acting thing, it’s just not working out.
做演员并不容易
It’s a hard field.
你得不停的努力 – 我讨厌不停的试
You have to keep plugging at it. – I’m sick of plugging.
汤姆的妈妈是对的 她说的一点都没错
tom’s mother was right. Itjust gets to a point, you know?
也许我该称呼她为你岳母
Or should I say your mother- in- law?
我们不要说这些了好吗
Hey, look. Let’s not go into one of those, Ok?
我不知道和你在一起为了什么 你从没想过要离开克洛伊
I don’t know what I’m doing with you. You’re never gonna leave Chloe.
也许我会的
Maybe I will.
不要空口说白话
Don’t say that unless you mean it.
克洛伊只是发了疯的想怀上孩子
Chloe’s just so desperate to get pregnant.
我们已没有激♥情♥可言
I mean, it’s… mechanical.
没有你 我不知道我会怎样
I don’t know what I’d do if I couldn’t see you.
我是认真的
Really. I mean it.
圣诞快乐 – 调皮鬼
Merry bloody Ohristmas. – Lovely.
你今天想抽几根烟
How many cigarettes are you gonna smoke today?
一百万 至少 – 不要学抽烟
A million, at least. – Please don’t start smoking.
随他吧 今天是圣诞节 – 对身体不好
Well, it is Ohristmas. – It’s such a pity.
别这样 只抽几支 – 你会变得
Oome on, just a little one. – It’s gonna…
你觉得没什么 其实不尽然
You think you’re going to be living forever, you’re not.

Hi.
祝你圣诞快乐
I wanted to wish you a merry Ohristmas.
我一直在想你
I’ve been thinking about you.
我明天可以离开一个小时左右
I may be able to get away tomorrow, for an hour or so.
好的 到时见
Ok. See you then.
再见
Bye- bye.
你在这啊 克里斯
there you are, Ohris.
克洛伊跟我说过去几个月
Chloe tells me you’ve sustained some personal loss in the market
你在市场规划上犯了些错误
over the past few months.
我想我有点粗心了 精力 不够集中
Well, I guess I’ve been a little bit careless, not concentrating.
我认为我做了好的决定 没想到
And, of course, I thought I made good decisions, but…
谁都想不到会这样
Well, who could have predicted these…?
我不想你和克洛伊担心什么
Look, I don’t want you and Chloe to worry.
我们会照看你的 – 你太好了 先生
You’ll always have a safety net. – You’re too generous, sir.
你让克洛伊快乐
Oh, no, you’ve made Chloe happy,
就是对我和埃莉诺最好的报答了
and that means a great deal to Eleanor and me.
我想这会是个令人向往的假期 是吗 克里斯
Well, I think it’s gonna be an amazing holiday. Don’t you, Ohris?
当然
Yes.
我们可以选择在船上或者旅馆过夜
We have a choice of sleeping on the boat or in the different hotels.
船上 – 船上
Boat. – Boat.
每晚都是 – 好极了 我也选船上
Every time. – Good. I say the boat.
他从来没有去过希腊岛
Do you know he’s never been to the Greek Islands.
什么 – 不是吧
What? – No.
是的 他从没去过
No, he’s never been. – You’ll love it.
是的 我去过雅典 我听说那个岛简直就是个天堂
No. I have been to Athens, but I hear the Islands are paradise.
我想起来了
Oh, that reminds me,
我们可以去温斯顿和布鲁克的撒丁岛
we have to go to Sardinia to pop in on Brook and Dougie Winston.
不是吧 – 天哪
Oh, good. – Oh, God.
那里房♥子很漂亮 – 布鲁克还行 温斯顿就免了吧
No, no, the house is beautiful. – Brook’s fine, Dougie’s a nightmare.
听起来很浪漫 克利特岛
Sounds so romantic, doesn’t it? Mkonos and Orete.
是啊 – 是的
Yeah. – Yeah.
我很想快点见到 美丽古老的寺庙和剧院
I’m so anxious to see all the beautiful old temples and theaters.
天哪
Oh, God.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!