妈咪 现在说不准的 他长的时候会变的
Mummy, you can’t tell anything yet. they change all the time.
我的外甥 – 汤姆 汤姆舅舅
My nephew. – Uncle, Uncle tom.
哦 这些花好漂亮 – 天啊 他看起来很像克里斯多佛
Oh, look at these flowers. – No, he does look like Ohristopher.
事实上 说起那个 你有没有得到艾伦·辛克莱的职位
Actually, speaking of which, didn’t you move into Alan Sinclair’s old office?
狗屎运 – 妈妈 他在做梦耶
You lucky swine. – Oh, Mummy, look, he’s dreaming.
我们也要生第二个了
Let’s work on number two. Oome on.
快看 他帅呆了 看他的脸
Oome on, he is a handsome boy. Look at that face.
是啊 他很英俊
Yeah, he’s gorgeous.
这边 来了 埃莉诺 让一让
Right, here we are. Eleanor. Please…
克洛伊 – 好极了 爸爸
Chloe… – Good stuff, Papa.
喝酒了
thank you, darling. there you are. – there we go.
没问题 你待着别动 – 我来递给大家吧
It’s all right, you stay there. – I’ll pass them round, shall I?

Please do.
宝贝 拿着
What a good idea. – Darling, have one.
敬特伦斯·维尔顿 – 对
to terence Elliot WiIton. – Yes.
有克洛伊和克里斯这样的父母
With parents like Chloe and Ohris,
这个孩子无论想做什么 都会有所建树的
this child will be great at anything he sets his mind to.
谢谢 妈咪 – 肯定是的
thank you, Mummy. – He will. He…
我不在乎他是否杰出
Do you know what, I don’t care if he’s great.
我只希望他运气好
I just hope that he’s lucky.
不错 – 说的好
Oh, lovely. – What a lovely thought.
他运气肯定好 – 太可爱了
He probably will be. – Absolutely adorable.
妈咪 我现在就可以喝酒了吗 – 可以 可以
Mummy, are you sure I’m allowed this? – Yes, yes.
可以 当然可以
Yes, of course you are. – You haven’t had any for months.
可以的话 我把他让你抱了
I’d get it down you now, while you can.
他帅吗 他真帅
lsn’t he handsome? My God, he’s handsome.
我敢和你打赌 下一个一定是女孩
Bet you any money the next one’s a girl.
你们说他什么
What are you saying about him?
说他长得很漂亮
I was just saying he’s got the most adorable cheeks.
我们在说他有多帅 帅得不平凡
We were just saying how handsome he is. Just so extraordinarily handsome.
我想知道他在想什么
I wonder what he’s thinking.
护士们都说他爱思考
Well, you know, they said he was a thinker. the nurses.
沉思者 – 我们在此
Deep thoughts. Deep thoughts. – Here we are.
敬特伦斯 – 敬特伦斯
To terence. – To terence.
敬特伦斯 – 祝他一生好运
To terence. – And all that sail on him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!