但除非你病了 或者有麻烦了
And unless you’re sick, or in trouble,
你根本想不起我的死活
You don’t even know I’m alive.
现在看看你做的 现在你知道打电♥话♥给我了
And now look what you did.Now you called me.
然后我来了 再看看你做了什么好事 还毫无理由!
Now I came, and look what you did.And for no reason!
毫无他妈的理由! 狗屎!
No fucking reason! Bullshit!
去给自己找个别的朋友吧
Go find yourself another friend.
你错了!
You’re wrong!
真的 麦克
Really, Mike
嘿 麦克
Hey, Mike.
嘿 嘿 麦基!
Hey, hey, Mikey!
上帝啊 别这样
Jesus Christ, come on.
嘿 麦克 嘿 对不起
Hey, Mike.Hey, I’m sorry.
对不起 但老实说 你错了 我不会对你做任何坏事
I’m sorry. Honest to God, you’re wrong. I wouldn’t do anything bad to you.
我爱你 麦克
I love you, Mike.
请不要离开我
Please don’t walk out on me.
麦基?
Mikey?
求你了
Please.
不要离开我
Please don’t walk out on me.
求你不要离开我
Please don’t walk out on me.
麦克?
Mike?
去你的
Screw you.
你想走? 好吧 走吧
You wanna walk? All right, walk.
你现在有借口不跟我走了 对吧?
You got a good excuse now not to come with me, right?
因为我叫你回音 对吧?
Cause I call you the echo, right?
胡说八道
That’s bullshit.
我知道你在打什么算盘 所以去你的! 我说了 去你的!
I know what you’re doing, so screw you! I tell you, screw you!
等等 等一下
Wait a minute.Wait a minute.
等一下
Wait a minute.
是这样吗?
Is that right?
你要我怎么做?
What am I supposed to do?
把你放在口袋里四处走吗 麦基?
Carry you around with me in my pocket, Mikey?
我也没办法 电♥话♥响的时候我不在家
I can’t help it, I’m not home when the phone rings.
我真的是你的好朋友啊 麦基 行行好 行吗?
I’m a plenty good friend of yours.Mikey, look.Come on, will you?
你还有其他朋友吗?
What other friends have you got?
嘿 麦克
Hey, Mike.
♪ 噢 我是个美♥国♥佬♥ ♪
♪ Oh, I’m a Yankee Doodle ♪
嘿 麦克
Hey, Mike.
我很抱歉
Look, I’m sorry.
对不起—我们谈谈好吗?
I’m sorry that-let me just talk to you a minute, will ya?
很抱歉雷斯尼克没带你去那些餐厅
I’m sorry that Resnick doesn’t doesn’t take you to all the restaurants.
不是我要他这么做的
I don’t ask him not to.
我向你发誓
Look, I swear to you.
他不喜欢你 你让他心烦
He doesn’t like you.You get on his nerves.
我是那个为你说话你的人
I’m the one that stood up for you.
是—是我叫你来入伙的 麦克
I’m-I’m the one that asked you to come into the bank, Mike.
说了这么多你为我做了多少
Look, with all this crap about how much you do for me
为我做了什么
And whatwhat you do for me,
你给了我什么的废话
What you give me,
是我在你需要时借了你两百美元!
I’m the one that lent you $200 when you needed it!
我可不记得你为我做过什么!
I don’t remember you doin’shit for me!

Here.
你什么都不是
You’re a piece of nothin’.
沃伦·金尼?
Warren Kinney?
沃伦·金尼
Warren Kinney.
我刚在离里五六个街区的地方跟丢了那家伙
I just lost the guy about five or six blocks from here.
我要你绕到车边
I want you to come around to the side of the car.
那家伙把我打得屁滚尿流
Guy beat the shit outta me.
好吧 快上车 – 我们之前在第十大道和豪尔街
Okay, come on. Get in. – We were on Tenth and Hall.
离这大概五个街区 我们打了一架
That’s about five blocks from here.We had a fight.
搞坏了我的表
Busted my watch.
我爸爸的表—被他搞坏了
My father’s watch-he busted it.
这是我从我父亲那里得到的唯一的东西
It’s the only thing I got from my father.
他把它扔在街上 砸坏了
He threw it in the street and he busted it.
他为什么要这么做?
What’d he do that for?
因为他是个疯子
Because he’s crazy.
还是个混♥蛋♥
And a prick.
我们去追那家伙
Let’s go after the guy.
在豪尔街右转
Take a right on Hall.
为什么不直接告诉我要去哪? 我能看清路标
Why don’t you tell me where we’re goin’? I can read the street signs.
他不会再回我离开他的地方
Not gonna be in the same spot I left him.
我说他就在附近
I said he’s around here.
又没说他会站在街上等我们
Didn’t say he was standing in the middle of the street waiting for us.
我该找个司机的 该死
I should have had a driver on this, damn it.
我今晚去的每个地方都不能停车
Every place I been tonight, I couldn’t park.
每次我一转弯 就会看到”禁止停车”的标志
There’s a “no parking”sign every time I turn around.
右转
Make a right.
最后 我—
Finally ended up-
一直等 我在”禁止停车”区等了你一整夜
Wait, I waited in the “no parking”zone for you all night long.
你该找个司机的 – 天啊
You should’ve taken a driver. – Oh, Jesus.
带个司机 还得付他那份钱
I take a driver, I gotta pay him a buck too.
干这活本来不需要司机
Shouldn’t have needed a driver on this.
左转
Make a left.
是他吗?
Is that him?
不是
No.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
是的 我确定 你要给他一枪以防万一吗?
Yes, I’m sure.You wanna shoot him just in case?
怎么了? 我只是问了个问题
What’s the matter? I just asked a question.
拜托 如果我说不是他 听我的就行了
Well, for chrissakes, if I say it’s not him, I oughta know.
是的 听你的就行了
Yeah, you oughta know.
亲爱的?
Honey?
去睡觉吧
Go to bed now.
宝贝? – 没事的 我一会儿再和你说
Baby? – I’ll be all right. I’ll talk to you in a while.
你去睡吧 – 亲爱的 宝贝儿
You go to bed. – Honey.Sweetheart.
让我进去好吗? – 我告诉过你 别来这儿
Let me in? – I told you not to come here.
简 别让我在门外大喊大叫
Jane, don’t make me yell through the door.
听着—
Look-
我要你离开 我是认真的 – 他们要杀我
I want you to go away. I really mean it. – They’re gonna kill me.
我不感兴趣
Well, I’m not interested.
是戴夫·雷斯尼克 – 我没兴趣
Dave Resnick – – I’m not interested.
他在追杀我 – 你为什么要告诉我?
He’s after me. – Why are you telling this to me?
亲爱的 我是认真的
Honey, I’m serious now.
唔 – 艾德·利普斯基已经死了
Mmm. – Ed Lipsky’s dead.
戴夫·雷斯尼克派人杀了他 – 我告诉过你他会的
Dave Resnick had him killed. – Well, I told you that he would.
你偷了别人的钱 他们就会生气
People get angry when you steal their money.
听着 昨晚我—我认真地反省了一下自己
Listen, I-I did some serious thinking about myself last night.
挺好
Good.
还反省了我—我对你的态度
And about the way I-I’ve treated you.
我只是想让你知道 我现在更明白你之前想告诉我什么了
And I just want you to know I understand more what you were tryin’ to tell me.
我只想和你谈几分钟
I’d just like a few minutes to talk to you about it.
不行
No.
把门打开
Open the door.
我说 在我撞开门之前把这该死的门打开
I said open this goddamn door before I break it down.
你真的变了
You really have changed.
我都认不出你了
I wouldn’t have recognized you.
我就该打烂你的脸
I oughta smash your face right in.
贱♥人♥!
Bitch!
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的!
You son of a bitch!
对不起 宝贝 对不起 亲爱的
I’m sorry, baby.I’m sorry, honey.
对不起 亲爱的 – 别说对不起了
I’m sorry, sweetheart. – Don’t bother being sorry.
赶紧离开这里
Just just get outta here.
求你了 宝贝 别这样对我 – 不就该这么对你吗?
Please, baby, don’t treat me like this. – Isn’t this the right treatment?
你的女友们不就是这样对你的吗?
Isn’t this the way your girlfriends treat you?
告诉我她们是怎么对你的 我会努力去学
Tell me how they treat you, and I’ll try to copy it.
-简 对不起 – 怎么?
Jan, I’m sorry. – What’s the matter?
今晚其他人都在忙是吗? 你的女友们都在忙是吗?
Is everybody else busy tonight? All your girlfriends busy?
你那些狐朋狗友都太忙了 没时间和你喝一杯?
The boys too busy to have a drink with you?
真遗憾啊雷斯尼克想杀你
It’s a shame that Resnick wants to have you killed,
因为现在你不能每晚都和他在一起了
Because now you won’t be able to spend all of your evenings with him.
告诉我他之前都做些什么好事 我会努力去学!
Tell me what he used to do that was so wonderful, and I’ll try to copy it!

Jane.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!