我排行老大
I was the oldest.
伊兹死后 他把它拿回来给了我
And when Izzy died, he took it back.He gave it to me.
他把它给伊兹 只是因为伊兹总是想戴它
He only gave it to Izzy because Izzy was always asking to wear it.
噢 是吧 我猜也是
Oh, uh, yeah, I guess that, uh,
当他知道伊兹要死的时候…
When he knew that Izzy was gonna die…
他就觉得可以把表给他
He felt that it was all right,
给他就万无一失了
Safe to give it to him.
真是悲哀
That’s sad.
我当时为了伊兹的事快疯了
I was crazy about Izzy.
他生病时我感觉很糟
I felt terrible when he got sick.
但你知道 小孩秃了 看起来很滑稽
But you know, a kid looks funny when he’s bald.
秃了?
Bald?
我刚告诉你了 他因为发烧掉光了头发
I just told you, he lost all his hair because of the fever.
对不起 我忘了 是的 我明白 我明白
I’m sorry.I forgot.Yes, I see.I see.
尼克·戈多林认识伊兹
Nick Godolin knew Izzy.
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
尼克·戈多林认识我父母
Nick Godolin knew my mother, my father.
还有我的姑姑露斯
And my aunt Rose.

Hmm.
我真美慕他
Well, I envy him.
真希望我认识你♥爸♥爸
Wish I’d known your father.
你不会喜欢他的 他是个非常刻薄的人
You wouldn’t have liked him.He was a very sour man.
他不喜欢家里的任何女人
And he didn’t like any of the women in the family.
但他喜欢尼克
But he liked Nick.
他喜欢伊兹
And he liked Izzy.
尼克经常跟他开玩笑
See, Nick kidded him a lot.
我肯定他也喜欢你
Well, I’m sure he liked you too.
去睡觉吧 安妮
Go to bed, Annie.
我说了 我一点也不累 我不睡
I told you, I’m not a bit tired.I’m not gonna go to bed.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 – 怎么了?
Son of a bitch. – What is it?
别应门 – 为什么? 谁来了?
Don’t answer the door. – Why? Who’s coming?
麦基?
Mikey?
那是谁? 尼克? – 什么都别说
Who is that? Nick? – Don’t say anything.
嘿 麦基
Hey, Mikey
麦基
Mikey.
你总有一天要和我和好 为什么不趁现在?
You’re gonna make it up with me sometime.Why not now?
劝他离开 – 别这样 麦基 把门打开
Make him go. – Come on, Mikey. Open the door.
告诉他我不在
Tell him I’m not here.
让他离开 打发他走
Get him away from here.Get him away from here.
麦基不在这儿
Mikey isn’t here.
安妮? – 他不在家
Annie? – He isn’t home.
我该说什么? – 安妮 是你吗? 我吵醒你了吗 亲爱的?
What am I gonna say? – Annie, is that you? Did I wake you up, honey?
对不起 安妮 我—我以为麦基在家
I’m sorry, Annie.I-I thought Mikey was home.
不 他不在家 – 噢
No, he isn’t home. – Oh.
你知道我是谁 对吧?
You know who this is, don’t you?
我是—我是尼基
It’s-it’s Nicky.
戈多林 – 我知道 他不在家 尼克
Godolin. – Yes. He isn’t home, Nick.
哦 他不在 是吗?
Oh, he’s not, huh?
我可以进去等他回来吗?
Uh, you think I could come in and wait for him till he gets back?
他应该很快就回来了 因为我一个小时前离开了他
He oughta be home soon because I left him about an hour ago.
他应该在回家路上 – 告诉我我该说什么
He was on his way home. – Tell me what to say.
可以吗? 不会太久的
Would it be all right? It won’t take long.
尼克 我不太舒服 你明天再来吧 好吗?
uh, I’m not feeling very well.So why don’t you come back tomorrow.C
天啊 亲爱的 我也希望我可以 但我要离开这里了
Oh.Gee, honey, I wish I could, but I’m leaving town.
我走之前要见见麦基 这很重要
It’s very important that I see Mikey before I go.
让我进去等他回来
Let me just come in, just till he comes home.
不行
Can’t.
我很想让你进来 尼克
I’d like to, Nick
但是麦基说不要让任何人进来 所以我不能开门
But Mikey said not to let anybody in, so I can’t.
安妮 你和谁在一起? 中国佬?
Annie, who you got in there? A chinaman?
噢 尼克
Oh, Nick.
拜托 – 回家去吧!
Come on. – Go home!
我觉得他说不要让任何人进来指的肯定不是我
I don’t think he meant me when he said don’t let anyone in.
听着 尼克 你不能进来 明白吗?
Look, Nick, you can’t come in.Okay?
请你离开 我会告诉麦基你来过这
So please go away, and I’ll tell Mikey you were here.
安妮 安妮?
Annie.Annie?
你在我的气吗? – 没有
Are you mad at me? – No.
但—你赶紧走吧
But-just go.
亲爱的 我要见他 这真的很重要
Look, honey, it’s very important that I see him, really.
尼基 你能离开吗?
Nicky, would you go away?
你得离开 亲爱的!
You gotta go away, honey!
安妮
Annie.
明天再来 好吗? – 你最好让我进去 安妮
Come back tomorrow, okay? – I think you’d better let me in, Annie.
安妮 安妮
Annie.Annie.
安妮 你最好让我进去 请让我进去 安妮
Annie, I think you better let me in.Please let me in, Annie.
快跑啊 傻瓜
Run, schmuck.
安妮我—我感觉不对劲 – 但他不在这啊
Annie. I-I don’t feel good. – But he’s not here.
安妮 我病了
Annie, I’m sick.
安妮 安妮 安妮!
Annie.Annie.Annie.Annie.Annie!
安妮 求你了!
Annie, please!
安妮 我不太舒服 我可能病了
Annie, I don’t feel well.I’m gonna be sick.
噢—
Oh-
天哪 麦基!
Jesus.Geez, Mikey!
麦基 给我找个医生!
Mikey, get me a doctor!
给我找个医生 麦基!
Get me a doctor, Mikey!
请给我找个医生! 安妮 让我进去
Please get me a doctor! Annie.Let me in.
让我进去
Let me in.
求你了! 哦 不
Please! Oh, no.
哦 不 哦 求求你 安妮 叫医生来
Oh, no.Oh, please, Annie, call a doctor.
麦基!
Mikey!
给我找个医生!
Get me a doctor!
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的! 给我找个医生!
You son of a bitch! Get me a doctor!
你这该死的—该死!
You goddamn-goddamn it!
你开门—
You open-
等等! 给我找个医生 麦基!
Wait! Get me a doctor.Mikey!
麦基! 麦基 我病了!
Mikey! Mikey, I’m sick!
麦基 给我找个医生来 我胃穿孔了
Mikey, get me a doctor! I’m perforating.
麦克—你等等! 请等等
Mike-you wait! Please wait.
等等! 麦基 你这个杂—
Wait! Mikey, you son of a-
麦基! 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的! 你个杂种!
Mikey! You son of a bitch! You bastard!
你这个杂种! 麦基!
You bastard! Mikey!
哦 不!
Oh, no!
你去睡觉好吗
Will you go to bed.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!