I’ll have, uh, gin.
金酒 – 金酒
Gin. – Gin.
嘿!
Hey!
你好啊
Hi.How are you?
梅尔 这位是—你叫什么?
Mel, this is wow.What is your name?
你叫梅尔吗?
Is your name Mel?
我也叫梅尔
My name is Mel.
你姓什么?
What’s your last name?
他给了我一角钱 我本来要打个电♥话♥的 他朋友在电♥话♥亭里
He gave me a dime. I was gonna make a call. His friend is in the booth.
他给了我一角钱 还请我喝了一杯 – 噢 对不起
He gave me a dime and he bought me a drink. – Oh, I’m sorry.
你好 你给了她一角钱 对吗?
Hello. You gave her a dime, right?
对 – 那我欠你一角钱 因为这是我老婆
Yeah. – So I owe you a dime, ’cause this is my old lady.
成吗?
Okay?
你什么意思 这是你老婆? 她又不老
What do you mean, it’s your old lady? She’s not old.
再见
Bye.
“那古老的黑魔法”是吧
That old black magic.
注: 一首老歌♥, 此处有挑衅意
伙计 我可是在给你留面子
Man, I’m tryin’to give you a break.
听我说 这家伙是个条子
Listen to me.The guy’s a cop.
看看电♥话♥亭 看看电♥话♥亭 看看电♥话♥亭 转过身去
Look in the phone booth. Look in the phone booth. Look in the phone booth. Just turn around.
这里人人都知道你是条子 干嘛还不离开?
Everybody in here knows you’re the man.So why don’t you leave?
我们是黑人 但我们不傻
I mean, we might be black, but we ain’t dumb.
那你为什么是黑人?
Then how come you’re black?
梅尔— – 你刚刚说什么?
Mel – What did you say?
梅尔 放松点 – 所有人退后!
Mel, take it easy. – Everybody back!
他是条子! – 嘿 梅尔
He’s the police! – Hey, Mel –
你激动什么? 人人都知道他是警♥察♥了
What you gettin’all excited about? Everybody knows he’s the man.
有本事堂堂正正再说一遍
Stand up and say that!
等会再聊 亲爱的
Talk to you later, darling.
你找死吗?
You wanna get yourself killed?
我们不想找麻烦 我们只想请你喝一杯
We don’t want any trouble at all.We just wanna buy you a drink.
我们能请你喝一杯吗? 能请你喝一杯吗?
Can we buy you a drink? Can we buy you a drink?
搞什么? 这家伙他妈的—
What’s this? Say, what the fuck this dude –
他是条子! 他是条子!
He’s the man! He’s the man!
好了 放松点 – 怎么了? 你要去哪?
All right, take it easy. – What’s the matter? Where you goin’?
好了 好了 – 怎么了?
All right, all right. – What’s the matter?
我要喝完我的酒 我不管 – 好了 快走!
I’m gonna finish my drink. I don’t care. – Come on!
快点!
Come on!
你这个疯子 你想干什么 害死我们俩吗?
You’re a lunatic.What are you trying to do, kill us?
你怎么不把我们的脚绑在一起 滚到卡车前头去?
Why don’t you tie our feet together and roll in front of a truck?
有什么区别?
What difference does it make?
反正我已经是个死人了 没人能伤害我
I’m dead anyway.No one can hurt me.
闭嘴
Shut up.
就算那地方人人都来揍我 也不会比死更痛苦
If everyone in that place beat me up, it wouldn’t hurt as much as dying.
我想去看电影 – 行 我们去看电影
I wanna go to the movie. – That’s where we’re gonna go.
♪ 试试不同的 ♪
♪ So just try a different ♪
♪ 人生哲学 ♪
♪ Philosophy ♪
♪ 要享受快乐时光 ♪
♪ If you want the good times ♪
♪ 就得忍♥受坏日子 ♪
♪ Gotta take the bad times ♪
♪ 没错 人生就是 ♪
♪ Yes, life is full of happy ♪
♪ 有苦有甜 ♪
♪ And sad times ♪
♪ 只要记住 ♪
♪ If you ‘ll just remember ♪
♪ 天空不会一直灰暗 ♪
♪ That skies won’t always be gray ♪
♪ 不要怀疑 ♪
♪ Don’t be a doubtting Thomas ♪
♪ 未来充满希望 ♪
♪ The future is full of promise ♪
♪ 明天又是新的一天 ♪
♪ Tomorrow is another day ♪
好吧
Okay.
他在十四街和霍尔街的
Uh, he’s at the all-night movie
通宵电影院
At 14th street and Hall.
通宵—
All ni-
十四街和霍尔街交界处的通宵电影院
All-night movie, 14th and Hall.
第六街到了! – 不知道现在在放什么
Sixth Street! – Wonder what’s playing.

Hey.
你还好吧?
You all right?
当然
Yeah, sute.
有烟吗?
Got a cigarette?
公车上不能抽烟
You’re not supposed to smoke on these things.
他会阻止我吗? 这家伙 – 嘿 别激动
He gonna stop me? This guy here? – Hey. Take it easy.
烟给你
Here’s a cigarette.
只是个巴士司机
Just one bus driver
省省力气吧
Save yourself for a crowd.
不好意思
Excuse me.
公车上禁止吸烟
No smoking in the bus.
嘿 闭嘴 好吗?
Hey, shut up, will you?
我要告诉司机 – 我要告诉你妈
I’m gonna tell the bus driver. – I’m gonna tell your mother.
我不想拿你的性格说事
You know, I don’t want to start up with your element.
我的性格? 等等 我瞧瞧
My element? Wait a minute.Let me check it out.
哦…
Ohh…
没事 我的性格挺好的
It’s all right.My element’s okay.
天啊
Oh, dear.
老天 你知道你的手很大吗? – 你会这么说还真不意外
Jesus. You know you’ve got big hands? – That’s supposed to shock me?
什么? – 你的手很大
What? – You got big hands.
有那么双手本可以去弹钢琴的
You could’ve been a piano player with those hands.
EGBDF(高音谱表线上音符)
“Every good boy does fine”on his lines.
还有”F-ACE”(线间音符)
And then, “f-a-c-e”in between the lines.
我姐姐弹钢琴 她教过我一点
My sister played the piano.She taught me a little bit.
你还记得?
And you remembered that?
真棒
That’s terrific.
主街到了!
Main street!
我欠你200美元
I owe you 200.
什么? – 200美元
What? -200.
你不用现在给我
You don’t have to give that to me now.
我手头宽松 现在不需要 需要了我会告诉你
I’m loaded.I don’t need that now.I’ll let you know if I need it.
你还好吗?
You okay?
之后我大概会寄给你
Maybe I’ll send it to you later.
第十大街到了!
Tenth street!
第十二街到了!
Twelfth street!
第十二街和平房♥街 我妈妈就葬在那里
Twelfth and Cottage.That’s where my mother’s buried.
她就在那儿
That’s where she is.
你当时在场 她下葬时你不是在场吗?
You were there.Weren’t you there when she was buried?
我当然在
Of course I was there.
你不记得了吗? 她走后我陪了你两个星期
Don’t you remember? I stayed up with you for two weeks after she died
下车! – 什么意思 你要下车?
Getting off! – What do you mean, you’re getting off?
来吧 – 你要去哪? 等等!
Come on. – Where you goin’? Wait a minute!
这儿不是电影院
This is not the movie.
这儿不是电影院
This isn’t the movie.
尼克 这儿不是电影院
Nick.This isn’t the movie.
我想看看我妈妈的坟 我很久没看望她了
I wanna visit my mother’s grave.I haven’t visited my mother for a long time
尼克 听我说 – 嘿 等等 下车
Nick, listen. – Hey, wait getting off.
好的 – 第十二街
Right. – Twelfth Street.
已经过了午夜了 – 我甚至没给她买♥♥过花环
It’s past midnight. – I never even bought her a wreath.
我会帮你买♥♥花环 我会帮你去送
I’ll buy you a wreath.I’ll put it on for you.
现在已经过了午夜 墓园的门肯定关了
It’s past midnight.The gates will be closed.
爬进去啊 我们什么时候从门进过墓地?
We’ll climb over.When did we ever use a gate to get into a cemetery?
这是什么意思? 说我们什么时候从门进过墓地?
What do you mean, when did we ever?
说得好像我们是墓地怪人似的
You make it sound like we’re cemetery freaks.
下车 – 大概也就因为花闯进过墓地两次
Getting off. – Busted into a cemetery maybe twice for flowers.
第十二街到了 从后门出去 伙计们
Twelfth street.Use the back exit, fellas.
我们想走前门
We wanna use the front door.
后门 公♥司♥规定
Back exit.That’s a company regulation.
他不让这些乘客上车
He won’t let these passengers on.
瞧见这个了吗? – 行吧 尼克
You see this? – All right. Nick.
你瞧见了吗? 等等 – 这里离后门就几步路
You see this? Wait a minute. – It’s 15 feet away.
你们没有关于让乘客上车的规定吗?
Don’t you guys have a regulation about letting passengers on?
听着 我刚刚看到你在后排抽烟 我什么都没说
Listen, I saw you sittin’back there before, smokin’.I didn’t say a thing
但你决不能从前门出去
But I’ll be goddamned if you’re getting out by the front door.
好了 尼克 听着 – 打开前门 让乘客上车
All right, Nick, look – Open the front door and let the passengers on.
我数到五 你从后门出去 数完我就开走
You got until I count to five to get out the back door. Then I’m takin’ off.
一 二 – 嘿 听着 尼克—
One. Two. – Hey, listen, Nick –
三 四 – 就几步路
Three. Four. – Fifteen feet away.
五 – 就几步路
Five. – Fifteen feet away.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!