不 我不是—我这么做都是为了你
No, I’m not-I did this for you.
我为了你去工作 不—不是为了我自己
I went to work for you.I-I didn’t do it for me.
谢谢你对我的支持
Thank you for supporting me.
我不是这个意思 – 我不管你是什么意思
That’s not what I meant. – I don’t care what you meant.
你还不明白吗? 我真的不在乎 我只想让你离开这儿
Don’t you get it yet? I really don’t care.I just want you to get out of here
你是认真的? – 是的 我很认真
You mean that? – Yes, I do. I mean it.
好吧
Okay.
我能看看孩子吗? – 我的意见有用吗?
Take a look at the baby? – Would it make any difference what I said?
有 如果你不愿意 我就不这么做了
Yes.If you don’t want me to, I won’t.
做你想做的 想做什么就做 然后赶紧离开这
Do what you want.Do what you want to and then get out of here.
噢 你好呀
Oh.Hiya.
你在这啊
There you are.
过来 过来 宝贝 我爱你
Come here.Come here, baby.I love you.
来啊 来 宝贝儿
Here.Here, sweetheart.
抓住爸爸的拇指 来 给
Hold daddy’s thumb.Come on.Here.
你爱爸爸吗? 嗯?
You love your daddy? Huh?
来吧 抓住爸爸的拇指
Come on.Hold daddy’s thumb.
就一个—
Just one
这里 这里 看这个 看这个
Here.Here.Look at this.Look at it.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
我猜她也在生我的气 不肯抓我的拇指
Guess she’s mad at me too.Wouldn’t hold my thumb.
你需要钱吗? 嗯? – 不用 我不缺
Do you need any money? Huh? – No, I’m all right.
倒是需要朝脑袋来一发 反正我早晚要死
Need a shot in the head.I’m gonna get that anyway.
为什么不联♥系♥麦基? 他会帮你
Why don’t you get ahold of Mikey? He’ll help you
我找不到麦基 我们打了一架
I can’t get ahold of Mikey ’cause we had a fight.
我们打了一架 – 你怎么回事?
We had a bad fight. – What’s the matter with you, huh?
他是你唯一的朋友 – 不再是了
He’s the only friend you have. – Not anymore.
我对他做了太多错事
Did too much to him.
好吧 那你出城去 出了城你就—
Yeah, well, you get out of town.If you get out of town, you’ll be-
谢谢你的建议 亲爱的
Thanks for the advice, sweetie.
你要我怎么做? 为你而死?
What do you want me to do? You want me to die for you?
我现在什么都不想要
I don’t want anything now.
我要走了
I’m going.
和我吻别?
Kiss me good-bye?
不行吗?
No?
行吗?
Yes?
不行 那好吧
No.All right.
天啊
Oh, my god.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你留在这干什么?
What are you staying here for?
他们会抓到你的 尼基 你得离开这里
They’re gonna get you, Nicky.You’ve gotta get out of town.
我知道 我得先见你一面
I know it.I had to see you.
但现在你要走了 是吧?
But now you’ll go, huh?
求你了 走吧?
Please go?
宝贝 一切都会好起来的 你知道的吧?
Baby, everything’s gonna be okay.You know that?
一切都会好起来的 – 好
Everything’s gonna be great. – Okay.
会好起来的 我向你保证 宝贝
It’s gonna be terrific.I promise you, babe.
我能让你无比快乐 – 是吗?
I can make you so happy. – Yeah?
当然 – 我不要你死
Sure. – I don’t want you to die.
我会给你写信的 亲爱的 – 我不要你死
I’m gonna write to you, sweetheart. – I don’t want you to die.
一切都会没事的 你爱我对吧? – 嗯 是的 我爱你
Everything’s gonna be okay. You love me? – Uh-huh. I do. I love you.
我本来可以做三笔不错的买♥♥卖♥♥ 但我选了这笔 我以为会很快
Three terrific deals I could’ve had, and I took this ’cause it was gonna be quick.
我打算拿这笔钱去玩老虎机
I was gonna use the money to bankroll some machines.
还有一半在另一个人手里
Got another guy waitin’with the other half.
左转
Make a left.
小心 巷子里有个人
Watch it.There’s a guy in this alley right here.
好 就在那儿 是他吗?
All right, right there.Is that him?
是他吗?
Is he the guy?
等一下!
Wait a minute!
你这个笨蛋!
You dumb bastard!
是他吗?
Is it him?
不是
No.
我警告你 离开这
I’m warning you, get out of here.
我今晚受了各种优待 真是我的幸运夜
I’m really getting the treatment tonight.Tonight’s my night.
你想干什么?
What do you want?
我觉得我们该躺下来聊聊政♥治♥
Thought we’d just lie down and talk about politics for a while.
我可以一拳把你的脸打穿墙 你知道的
ou know, I could punch your face right through the wall.You know the
你没有权利这样对待我
You have no right to treat me like this.
像你这样的女人 – 你最好离开这里
A lady like you. – You better get out of here.
为什么?
Why?
为什么? 我为什么要离开这里? 我只是来跟你说声对不起
Why? Why should I get out of here? I just came over here to say I’m sorry to you.
才怪 – 我没开玩笑
I’ll bet. – I’m not kidding.
我之前对莫·沙茨和杰克·戴蒙德的事有点恼火
I was a little sore before about Moe Shatz and Jack Diamond.
我以为你是我的姑娘
I thought you were my girl.
然后我发现你对每个人都这样
And then I find out that you’re putting it out for everyone.
上帝啊 这个—
Jesus Christ, this, uh-
天啊
Jesus.
怎么了?
What is it?
你告诉他们了
You told them.
你让他们俩都来试试
You told them to try it, both of them.
我让他们这么做的? 你疯了吗?
I told them to do that? Are you crazy?
别狡辩了 我都知道 是他们告诉我的
Don’t.I know.They told me.
他们俩都是
Both of them.
我知道你说的关于我的一切
I know all the things that you say about me.
我什么都知道
I know all about it.
别哭
Don’t cry.
求你了
Please.
别哭
Don’t cry.

No.
别生我的气 – 噢
Don’t be mad at me. – Oh.
你现在就在生我的气
Like you’re mad at me now.
因为我告诉你我都知道
Because I told you I know.
我没生气
Ah, I’m not mad.
见鬼
Hell.
我不知道自己到底怎么了
Hell, I don’t know what’s wrong with me.
我猜我只是喜欢炫耀
Guess I just like to show off.
是他吗? – 不是
Is that him? – No.
天啊
Jesus.
到此为止了 等我付了旅馆的钱—
This is the end.By the time I pay my hotel-
在这右转 – 付完这里的钱 付我自己的饭钱
Make a right here. -pay the right fare here, I pay my meals,
这买♥♥卖♥♥什么钱都赚不到
I ain’t gonna make anything on this.
也不是那个 我们之前见过那家伙
No, we seen that guy before.
我瞧着就像个笨蛋
I look like a schmuck.
本来就只有那么三、四个人会雇我
Only got about three, four guys that use me.
现在我看起来更糟了 因为这笔买♥♥卖♥♥本该很轻松的
Now I’ll look worse ’cause it was supposed to be easy.
很轻松
It was easy.
如果你没花四十五分钟开车去市中心
If it didn’t take you 45 minutes to drive downtown
你会在第一个酒吧就抓到他
You would’ve gotten him in the first bar.
不可能
The hell I could.
哦 不 你不懂
Oh, no, you don’t.
四十五分钟
Forty-five minutes.
我盯着钟
I watched the clock.
好 那你用你的方式说 我用我的方式说 成吗?
Okay, you tell it your way and, uh, I’m gonna tell it my way, huh?
我只知道我在这俩地方待了一小时
‘Cause all I know is I spent an hour in both places,
根本没见到那人
I never saw the guy.
天啊
Jesus.
那是他
That’s him.
让我下车
Let me out of the car.
放轻松 好吗?
Just take it easy, will ya?
让我下车
Let me out of the car.
让我下车
Let me out of the car.
让我下车
Let me out of the car.
那不是他
That’s not him.
有冰淇淋吗? – 没有
You got any ice cream? – No ice cream.
我们有蛋蜜乳 汽水
We got egg cream, soda,
冰棒 杂♥志♥
Popsicles, magazines,
糖果 香烟
Candy, cigarettes.
如你所见
Just what you see.
没有冰淇淋你这算什么糖果店?
What kind of a candy store is this, you don’t have ice cream?
这是家没有冰淇淋的糖果店 如你所见
It’s a candy store without ice cream.Just what you see.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!