And you’ve been desperately trying to cover it up.
所以她把硬盘拿给你时你便抹除了信息
That’s why you erased the disk which she brought it to you.
没错
That’s true.
现在 汉利局长
Now, Director Hunley
有些关于伊尔莎·浮士德的问题想问你
has some questions for you regarding Ilsa Faust.
也就是 你怎么陷害她的
Namely, how you frame her.
这也是真的
That’s also true.
这是解毒剂
It’s the antidote.
当首相发现辛迪加时
When the Prime Minister found out about the Syndicate.
-安特里袭击了他 -对 是这样
– Atlee had attacked him. – Yes, that’s true.
之后是您救了首相 长官
And then you saved the Prime Minister, sir.
是吗
Did he?
我衷心感谢你
I’m very grateful.
长官
Sir.
你可真会卡时间 伊森
You’re cutting it very close, Ethan
我拿到你要的东西了 我该去哪
I have what you want. Where do I go?
伊森 等等
Ethan, wait.
如果我不在15分钟内赶到 他会杀了班吉
If I’m not there in 15 minutes, he’ll kill Benji.
你的任务是铲除辛迪加
Your mission is to bring down the Syndicate.
如果莱恩拿到了钱
If Lane gets his hands on that money,
我们就放任了一个超级恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
we’re unleashing a terrorist superpower.
他绝对没法活捉我的 我保证
He’ll never take me alive. I’ll make sure of it.
伊森 要是你回不来怎么办
What happens, Ethan, if you can’t make it back?
我会回来的
I’ll make it back.
你们做好准备就好
Just be ready.
您好 首相先生 如果您正在观看这条信息
Greetings, Prime Minister. If you are viewing this message,
说明您决定启动辛迪加
it means that you have chosen to activate the Syndicate.
这个硬盘让您能动用
This drive gives you access to 2.4
无法追查的24亿英镑货币
billion pound sterling in untraceable currency.
这些资金能让辛迪加运转数十年不被发现
That will allow the Syndicate to operate undetected for decades.
以下是获取这些资金的说明
Instructions to access these funds are as follows.
结束了 亨特先生
This is the end, Mr. Hunt.
小心
Carefully.
两磅塞姆汀炸♥药♥ 五百个30毫米口径的滚珠轴承
2 pounds Semtex, 500, 30 caliber ball bearings.
你的朋友坐在一个非常灵敏的压力触发器上
Your friend is sitting on a highly sensitive – pressure trigger.
所以 不能突然移♥动♥
So, no sudden moves.
你的最终测试
Your final test.
如果莱恩拿到他想要的东西 我杀了你和班吉
When Lane has what he wants, I kill you and Benji.
如果没有 所有人都得死
If not, everyone dies.
没时间考虑了 伊森 请坐
No time to think, Ethan. Have a seat, please.
我选择的武器是 人性
Human nature, my weapon of choice.
当我在唱片店杀了那位年轻女士时
From the moment I killed the young lady in the record shop,
我就知道你会不惜一切抓住我
I knew you would stop at nothing to catch me.
我也知道伊尔莎别无选择
I also knew Ilsa wouldn’t have a choice.
你遇到她那晚 不论她击溃你还是放你走
Whether she broke you that night you met or let you go.
不论在摩洛哥你有没有听她的话
Whether you let her run in Morocco.
不论她有没有去找安特里
Whether she went to Atlee or not.
你早就知道情况会变成这样 目前的情况
You were certain we would end up where we are… right now.
不过
Then again.
我也一样
So was I.
我了解你 莱恩
I know you, Lane.
某个时候 你遇到了信仰危机
Somewhere along the line you had a crisis of faith.
人命变得无足轻重 也许一向如此
Human life didn’t matter anymore, or maybe it never really did.
不管怎样 你杀了太多无辜的人
Either way, you killed too many innocent people
毫不质疑给你下命令的人是谁
without ever asking who is giving the orders.
也不在意原因
Or why.
变成这样 你责怪的是政♥府♥
You blame the system for what you are.
而不是自己
Instead of yourself.
你想要复仇
You wanted revenge.
但冰冻三尺非一日之寒
But Rome wasn’t destroyed in a day.
你需要助力 需要钱 很多钱
You needed help, you needed the money. A lot of it.
为了这些钱你会不惜一切代价
And you’ll stop at nothing to get it.
所以我知道我会把你关进一个盒子里
That’s how I know I’m going to put you in a box.
-硬盘在哪 -硬盘在哪
– Where is the disk? – Where is the disk?
你喜欢玩游戏 我就给你个游戏
You like to play games. I’ve a game for you.
我给你五千万
I’ll give you 50 million dollars
放了班吉
to let Benji go.
-硬盘在哪 -硬盘在哪
– Where is the disk? – Where is the disk?
你正看着它呢 我就是硬盘
You’re looking at it. I am the disk.
我记下了这24亿的数字账户
I memorized it all 2.4 billion in number accounts.
如果引爆♥炸♥弹 你什么都拿不到
If that vest goes off, you get nothing.
没有钱 你什么都不是
Without this money, you are nothing.
没有我 你什么都不是
Without me, you are nothing.
现在 你觉得我在虚张声势
Right now, you’re thinking it’s bluff.
我绝对不会让我的朋友死
I’d never let my friends die.
我不可能记下硬盘里的所有信息
I couldn’t possibly memorize the entire disk.
只有一个办法能确定
There’s only one way to be sure.
放了班吉
Let Benji go
抓住他
Take him.
他们要是再走进一步 就对我开枪
They come 1 step closer, shoot me.
停下
Stop.
你记得我说过
You remember I told you,
总有一天你会玩过头吗
one day you were going to take things too far?
对了 是我自己在说话 不是他
This is me speaking, by the way. It’s not him.
莱恩 结束这件事的唯一办法
The only way this ends is you and me,
就是你和我 当面对决
Lane, face to face.
这不过这次我不会被关在玻璃盒子里
Only this time I won’t be locked in a glass box.
你想要钱
You want your money.
就让骨头医生从我口中逼问出来
The Bone Doctor gonna beat it out of me.
现在放了班吉
Now let Benji go
1… 3… 9
1… 3… 9

Go.
-伊森 -勃兰特等着你 快去
– Ethan. – Brandt has you waiting, go.
-要怎么做 -杀了那女人
– What do I do? – Kill the woman.
留亨特活口
I need Hunt alive.
-说 -我是班吉 去哪儿找你们
– Go! – It’s Benji, where am I going?
-他们来了 -我们还没准备好
– They’re coming. – We’re not ready.
那就赶快准备好
Then get ready.
哪条路
Which way?
现在谁还会救你们 小妞
Who is gonna save either of you, love?
当面对决 如你所愿 伊森
Face to face. Just as you wish, Ethan
不好受吧 我知道的
It hurts, I know.
各位 这位是所罗门·莱恩
Gentlemen, this is Solomon Lane.
莱恩先生
Mr. Lane.
这是IMF
Meet the IMF.
现在你自♥由♥了
You’re free now.
你要去哪
Where will you go?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我的任务完成了
I’ve done my part.
是啊
Yeah.
伊森 该走了
Ethan, we got to go.
你得赶快离开
You better hurry now.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你知道怎么找到我
You know how to find me.
汉利局长
Director Hunley.
-汉利局长 -委员长先生
– Director Hunley. – Ah… Mr. Chairman.
6个月前 你站在委员会面前
6 months ago, you stood before this panel
要求解散IMF
and demanded that the IMF be dissolved.
确实如此 先生
That is correct, sir.
那你要怎么解释你今天的供词
And how do you explain your testimony today?
其实很简单 我们有理由相信
It’s quite simple really. We had reason to believe
辛迪加已经严重渗透至政♥府♥内部
that the Syndicate have infiltrated our government at the highest level.
为了让我们的人潜入组织内部
In order for our man to infiltrate that organization,
他的伪装身份必须绝对可靠
his cover had to be absolute.
整个行动
The whole operation was known
只有我和几名IMF特工知情
only to myself and a handful of IMF agents.
所以 废除IMF部门
So, the shuttering of the IMF
只是为了曝光这个所谓辛迪加的组织
was all part of an elaborate scheme
-而有意为之吗 -没错 先生
– to expose this so-called Syndicate? – That is correct, sir.
这也是你今天过来
Which is why you’re here today,
要求重启IMF部门的原因

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!