What is actually on that disk?
你对我诚实 我自然会对你诚实
I’ll be honest with you when you start being honest with me.
我们都知道 你为什么回来
And you and I, we both know why you come back.
不是吗
Don’t we?
你还活着 是因为我相信你的潜能
You’re still alive because I believe in your potential.
但我快没耐心了
But I’m growing impatient.
你为什么要一直反抗
Why do you continue to resist?
打开天窗说亮话
Well, if we’re being honest,
你就是一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You’re a terrorist.
如果那是真的 我的目标就是散播恐惧
If that were true then my goal would be to spread fear,

but my…
我的手段更加精准
method is… far more surgical.
你残杀无辜
You kill innocent people.
我帮助我的政♥府♥杀害的无辜者
I helped my government killed
数也数不尽
many innocent people and more, so much more.
以前杀戮是为了维持秩序
Killing to keep things as they were.
而现在是为了改变大局
And now I’m killing to bring about change.
我不认为伊森·亨特会认同
I think Ethan Hunt would disagree.
伊森·亨特是个赌徒
Ethan Hunt is a gambler.
在他赌光所有运气的那天
And one day his luck will run out,
成千上万的无辜者会因此受牵连
And thousands of innocent people will pay the price.
我们谁又会成为反派人物呢
Which one of us will be the villain then?
什么都没有 是空的
Nothing here. It’s empty.
我很好奇
I’m interested
接下来发生的事
to see who you blame
你要怪谁头上
for what happens next.
那是她吗
So, that’s her?
是的
That’s her.
不得不说
I have to say
你车技不赖
you sure can ride.
-伊森 -你只是在做本职工作
– Ethan. – You’re just doing your job.
我只想说这个
That’s all I’m going to say about it.
安特里说你会理解的
Atlee said you’d understand.
安特里 你在英国情报局的管理人
Atlee, your handler in British Intelligence.
他没让你回去吗
And he didn’t bring you in?
即便你把硬盘都给他了
Even after you gave him the disk?
你很清楚 那是空的
You knew perfectly well it was blank.
她在说谎 我确定
That’s a lie. The disk she
她从我这拿走的硬盘不是空的
took from me was an exact copy. I’m sure of it.
你有一直拿着它吗
Was it in your possession the entire time?
他们根本不在乎你的死活
They don’t care if you live or die.
但你知道我会拿给他
But you knew I was going to take it to him.
我希望你会
I hope you would.
我希望那个能让你抽身
I hope it would be enough to get you out.
也就是说莱恩手上没有硬盘 只有我们有
That means lane doesn’t have the disk, only we do.
我有个问题 如果硬盘是空的
I have a question. If the disk was blank,
为什么她还活着
why is she still alive?
除非 当然了
Unless, of course,
莱恩想让我们找到她
Lane wanted us to find her.
那你现在为谁工作
So, who’re you working for now?
莱恩 安特里 你的政♥府♥
Lane, Atlee, your government,
我的政♥府♥ 他们都是一个德性
my government, they’re all the same.
我们都认为自己是站在正义的一方
We only think we’re fighting for the right side
因为那是我们所相信的
because that’s what we choose to believe.
那又怎样呢
So what does that leave us?
在我看来 你有三个选择
The way I see it, you have 3 choices.
一 你把我和硬盘交给中情局
One, you hand me and the disk over to the CIA.
我证明辛迪加是存在的
I’m proof that Syndicate exist.
莱恩成为他们的问题 你全身而退
Lane becomes their problem, and… your work is done.
-正是我想的 -我赞成
– My thoughts exactly. – Works for me.
但你知道他们不会相信你的
But you know they’re not going to believe you.
你们全都会被判叛国罪
And you all will be trialed for treason.
莱恩逍遥法外
Lane goes free.
她说得有道理
I’m afraid she’s has a point.
二 你让我自生自灭
Two, you let me walk away to an uncertain fate.
你用硬盘来套莱恩
You use the disk as bait to trap Lane.
但你知道 你这次是棋逢敌手
But some part of you suspect you’ve met your match.
作为一个赌徒
And being a gambler,
不管你愿不愿意
you’ll probably end up handing Lane that disk
最后可能白白把硬盘奉送给莱恩
whether you want to or not.
这完全有可能
That is entirely possible.
第三个选择呢
And option three?
跟我一起走
Come away with me.
现在就走
Right now.
我的乖乖
Oh boy.
莱恩怎么办
And what about Lane?
别管莱恩了
Forget about Lane.
总会有莱恩这种人
There will always be another Lane.
也总会有跟我们一样的人
There will always be people like us to face him.
我们已经尽责了 也被抛弃了
We’ve done our part and we’ve been cast aside.
我们想成为谁都可以
We can be anyone.
做任何事情都可以
We can do anything.
只差离开这里了
It’s only a matter of going.
莱恩派你来传达信息的 对吧
Lane sent you to deliver a message, didn’t he?
我救了你两次 不会有第三次了
I saved your life twice. I won’t be able to do it again.
他要说什么
What’s the message?
班吉
Benji.
停车场
Parking garage
路德 看着她
Luther, stay with her.
她跑了
She’s gone.
我跟丢了
I lost her.
我们被她算计了 伊森
She set us up, Ethan.
不 她只是来传达信息
No, she delivered a message.
我们被她算计了
She set us up!
她一早就知道
She knew this would happen.
只有莱恩知道会发生什么
Only Lane knows what’s going to happen.
我要你做一件事 伊森
I have a job for you, Ethan.
看在你朋友的份上 你会做的
And for the sake of your friend, you will do it.
我在听
I’m listening.
你的任务 你是有选择权的
Your mission, should you choose to accept it,
午夜之前把解锁了的硬盘给我
is to bring me the unlocked disk by midnight today.
接受吗
Now say the words, please.
我接受
I accept.
很好
Yes.
我就知道你会
I knew you would.
他今天午夜前要我们把解锁的硬盘交给他
He wants the disk, unlocked, by midnight tonight.
伊森 世上仅一人能解锁那硬盘
Ethan, there’s only one person on earth who can unlock that disk.
我们得去绑♥架♥首相
We have to take the Prime Minister.
我们还是好好想想
Let’s just think about that for a minute.
这是救回班吉的唯一方法
That’s the only way to get Benji back.
伊森 你这样就中了莱恩的圈套了
Ethan, that’s exactly what Lane wants you to do.
我们一定要这样做
Which is why it has to happen.
这就是我们打败莱恩的方法
This is how we beat Lane.
这就是我们解决这一切的方法
This is how we make everything right.
你懂了吗 你懂了吗
Can you see? Can you see it?
是威廉·勃兰特 长官
William Brandt, sir.
他说有急事
He says it’s urgent.
我有预感你会做出正确选择 勃兰特
I had a feeling you’d come to your senses, Brandt.
我打给你是因为我别无他法了
I’m only calling you because I’ve no other choice.
我不想事情变得一发不可收拾
I’m trying to prevent a catastrophe.
我明白 你在哪里
I can understand that. Where are you?
-伦敦 -立刻转去伦敦
– London – Reroute us to London, now.
-伦敦哪里 -你降落后我会告诉你
– Where in London? – I’ll tell you when you land, not before.
我没兴趣玩游戏 勃兰特
I’m not interested in playing games, Brandt.
我也没兴趣看着我的朋友死
And I’m not interested in seeing my friends get killed either.
如果我要背叛他们
So if I’m going to betray them,
我们就要按我的方式去做
we’re going to do this in my terms
只按我的方式去做 知道吗
and my terms only. Do you understand?
保持电♥话♥畅通 我会给你指令
Keep your phone on, instruction will follow.
-现在本该都完事了 -是啊
– Should have been gone by now. – Yeah.
-你还好吗 -这个

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!