Here they come!
我们该怎么办
What’re we gonna do?
有枪
Gun!
你系安全带了吗
Do you have your seat belts on?
什么 你现在才问
What? You’re asking me that now?
抓紧
Hang on!
你还好吗
Are you good?
情况…有点儿失控
Things… got a little out of hand.
小心
Aw! Look out!
还行吗
Okay. We’re good?
伙计们 我错过了什么
Oh, hi boys. What did I miss?
看着好锋利 小心小心
Woo. That look sharp. Careful, careful.
那我们现在要怎么办
So, what do we do now?
请告诉我 你留了备份
Please tell me, you made a copy of that disk..
我当然备份了
Of course I made a copy.
那我们要去哪里
So where are we going?
这是一个账本
It’s a ledger.
辛迪加的全部信息
The Syndicate’s entire infrastructure.
他们是谁 他们所控制的政客
Who they are, the politicians they control,
还有钱的来源
and where the money comes from.
一切你想知道的信息
It’s everything you want to know.
你怎么知道这所谓的账本是真的
What makes you think this so-called ledger is authentic?
如果不是真的 为什么莱恩那么想要
Why would Lane want it so badly if it wasn’t authentic?
如果是的话 他为什么要让你拿到
Why would he ever let you have it if it was?
你有没想过 他只是想我拿到它
Did you never stop to consider he may want me to have it?
用假信息来操纵别人
Misinformation, manipulation.
这是他最擅长做的事
What he does exercise, what he’s trained to do.
莱恩骗你去坑亨特
Lane lies to you, you sell his lies to Hunt.
这样你们两个都被骗了
Together, you both are compromised.
那就是他的最终目的
That’s his ultimate objective.
这也许是真的
This may be authentic.
但我只相信你
But there’s only one person
去确认这个信息的真实性
I trust to verify that information. You.

No.
我的任务是
My orders were to deliver
为你收集辛迪加的情报
you information regarding the Syndicate.
你的任务是混入辛迪加
Your orders were to infiltrate the Syndicate
那我们就可以得到第一手的消息
that we may learn more about them first hand.
这跟以往一样 是个测试
This isn’t prove, it’s a test, like everything else.
要想通过 就只能回去
The only way to pass, is to go back.
我做不到
I can’t do that.
我已经多次失信于莱恩了
I betrayed Lane’s trust too many times.
每一次都是你自找的
And in every instance, you did so on you own volition.
他要折磨并杀害一名美国特工
He was going to tortured and killed an American agent.
你就应该让他去杀 这样就会信任你了
And you should’ve let him, and you would still have Lane’s trust.
这一行就是这样 亨特会明白的
This is the trade, Hunt understands that.
我不会让他死的 他是盟友
I wasn’t going to let him die. He is our ally.
在这行没有盟友 只有共同利益
There are no allies in state craft, Ilsa. Only common interest.
事实上 伊森·亨特是个没有国籍的人
As it stands, Ethan Hunt is a man without a country.
这样杀他就更容易了
This makes killing him decidedly less complicated.
你是要我去杀掉亨特吗
Are you ordering me to kill Hunt?
天啊 当然不是
Good god, no. Nothing so crude as that, no.
莱恩会给你下令的
Lane will order you.
为了重获他的信任 你需要遵从
And to regain his trust, you will do it.
你让我去完成的任务
You sent me to do a job.
我完成了
I did it.
你赶紧让我回去
Now, you bring me in.
我提醒你一句 你也没有国籍
Might I remind you, you’re without a country of your own.
中情局的主管亲自给我打电♥话♥问你的情况
The director of the CIA called me inquiring about you personally.
因为要保护你的身份 我必须说谎
Of course to protect your cover, I had to lie.
所以在美方看来
So, as far as the Americans are concern,
你是个无国籍的杀手 他们的目标
you’re a rogue assassin, a target of opportunity.
只有少数人知道你的真实身份
A precious few people know about your true identity.
要是我们一不小心忘了可就不好了
It would be unfortunate if we forgot.
你别无选择 伊尔莎
You see, there really is no choice, Ilsa.
你要回去
You’re going back.
很高兴知道你依然忠于我们
Glad to know you’re still with us.
怎么了 发生什么事
What? What’s happening?
我打不开
I can’t open it.
什么叫打不开
What do you mean you can’t open it?
我永远也打不开它
I mean I can’t open it, ever.
这是个红匣子
That’s a red box.
-什么 -红匣子
– A what? – It’s a red box.
英国政♥府♥用它来传输国际密件
The British government uses it to transport state secrets.
听起来很不妙
Doesn’t sound good.
三重加密
Meaning it’s triple encrypted.
除非你有那个特定人物的指纹
You don’t get into that thing
视动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥膜扫描图和语♥音♥识别
unless you have fingerprints, retinal scan,
才能打开它
and a voice phrase spoken by a specific individual.
也就是英国首相本人
The Prime Minister of Great Britain himself.
就是他
Yes, him.
也就是说 根本没有什么账本
So, what you’re saying is, there is no ledger.
我们无法证明辛迪加的存在
Which means we have no proof that the Syndicate even exist.
我们又回到原点
So, we’re back to square one.
只是这回我们都成了中情局的目标
Only now, we’re all wanted by the CIA.
我太为我们骄傲了
I’m so proud of us.
我不懂的是
What I don’t understand is
为什么摩洛哥里的一家私人数据库里
why is there a red box sat
会有红匣子文件
in a private data vault in Morocco.
为什么莱恩打不开还会想得到它
And why would Lane want it if he can’t open it?
如果莱恩想要 他一定有办法打开
If Lane wants it, you can bet that he has a plan to open it.
而我们居然帮他偷来了
And we just help him steal it.
他要绑♥架♥首相
He’s going to take the Prime Minister.
是的
Yes, he is.
重点是他要怎么做
The question is how?
我们得警告英国政♥府♥
Well, we have to warn the British government.
-对 去找军情六处 -不 勃兰特
– Yeah, MI6. – No, no, Brandt.
电♥话♥放下 我们再想想
Put down the phone. Let’s think about this.
我们有义务警告英国政♥府♥
We have a responsibility to warn the British government,
而不是拿首相的命做赌注
and not gamble with the Prime Minister’s life.
伊森 那你就可以打败那个
Ethan, just so you can beat the guy
每次都打败你的家伙吗
that’s beaten you at every turn.
你是这么认为的吗
Is that what you think this is?
勃兰特
Brandt?
你们都是这么认为的吗
Is that what you think this is?
就目前来讲
I think right now,
你已经看不到还有别的出路了
you’re incapable of seeing that there’s another way.
但有时伊森
And sometimes Ethan is
能看清唯一的出路
the only one capable of seeing the only way.
如果他错了 又重演维也纳事件了
And if he’s wrong, then we have Vienna all over again.
你不了解他 他若想办成什么事
No, you don’t know him. If he wants something to happen,
没人拦得住
there’s no preventing it.
这就是为什么我们要警告英国政♥府♥
That’s why we have to warn the British.
也许这就是他的目的
Maybe that’s exactly what he wants us to do.
你疯了吗 我们要警告英国政♥府♥
Are you listening to yourself? We’re going to warn the British.
不 我们要在他绑♥架♥首相之前
No. We’re going to find Lane, we’re going to get him.
找到他 抓住他
Before he takes the Prime Minister.
好吧
Okay.
伊森 我们要找到莱恩
Alright, Ethan. We’re going to find Lane.
但请你告诉我
But please tell me.
我们到底要怎么做
How’re we going to do that?
一笔勾销
All is forgiven.
那不是账本吧
That isn’t a ledger, is it?
你没有事先看看吗
You didn’t take a look for yourself?
当然看了
Of course I did.
但文件加密了
But the file was encrypted.
我为什么要骗你呢
And why would I lie to you?
那样我就可以骗亨特
So that I would lie to Hunt.
他要是知道是什么就不会去偷
But he wouldn’t have stolen it if he knew what it was.
你也不会帮他的
And you wouldn’t have helped him.
硬盘里到底是什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!