– You okay? – Yeah.
我们今晚
We’re suppose to take down
要绑♥架♥英国首相
the Prime Minister of Great Britain tonight.
所以
So…
勃兰特
Brandt.
我看不到别的出路
I can’t see another way.
我也是
Neither can I.
我们做的这一切都是为了朋友 对吧
What we do, we have to do for our friends, right?
帮他准备好
Get him ready, please.
你打给我是对的 勃兰特
You’re right to call me, Brandt.
亨特在哪里
Where is Hunt?
他在路上 我们没什么时间了
He’s on his way. We don’t have much time.
-他想干什么 -重点是他还活着
– What does he intend to do? – What matter is he’s alive.
我需要你确保他不会死
and I need your reassurance that it’s going to stay that way.
你有告知英国政♥府♥
Have you informed the British Government
首相成为亨特的目标了吗
that Hunt has targeted the Prime Minister?
我会帮你抓住他 活捉 这是约定
I will help you capture him… alive. That is the deal.
你从你朋友那里学了些坏习惯 勃兰特
You picked up some terrible habits from your friend, Brandt
最糟糕的就是
The worst of them being
你还以为自己对事情的后果有所控制
that you still believe you can control any outcome.
看着他
Stay with him.
安特里局长 安特里局长
Chief Atlee. Chief Atlee.
汉利局长 见到你真高兴
Director Hunley, how delightful to see you here.
上次谈话时 你还在摩洛哥追查叛逃特工
Last time we spoke, you were hunting rogue agents in Morocco.
安特里局长 我有理由相信
Chief Atlee, I have reason to believe
首相有生命危险
that the Prime Minister’s life is in danger.
你说
I’m listening.
有比两万二更高的吗 有吗
Any advance on 22,000? Anyone?
两万二一次 两万二两次
Going once. Going twice.
成交 展品归我们慷慨的女议长
Sold! To our generous Chairwoman.
先生 军情六处的安特里局长要求见您
Sir. Chief Atlee from MI6 needs to see you.
他说事态紧急
He says it’s urgent.
失陪
Excuse me.
怎么回事
What’s this all about?
事关国♥家♥安♥全♥ 先生
It’s a matter of national security, Sir.
无论如何都不准其他人进来
Under no circumstances is anyone to enter.
是 长官
Yes sir.
给我解释一下
Help me to understand.
这人是谁 为什么他要抓我
Who is this man? Why is he after me?
首相先生 恐怕
I’m afraid, Prime Minister,
这件事 汉利局长和我都有责任
Director Hunley and I share responsibility for this.
伊森·亨特隶属的情报机构
Ethan Hunt was part of a disgraced intelligence agency
因为失职 已被解散
which is since been dissolved.
他因此失控
And he’s gone rogue,
想要清除一个虚构的恐怖组织
unfortunately intend on dismantling an imaginary terror network.
近期情报显示
Our new intelligence suggest that
你们的一名前任特工操控了他
he’s been manipulated by one of your own former agent.
是伊尔莎·浮士德 首相先生
Ilsa Faust, Prime Minister.
她两年前失踪了
She disappeared 2 years ago.
那么请问
And if you don’t mind I asking,
我和这虚幻的组织有什么关系呢
what do I have to do with this phantom network?
先生 这是威廉·勃兰特 亨特以前的同事
Sir, this is William Brandt, a former colleague of Hunt’s.
他告诉我们 有人想对您图谋不轨
He came forward with first hand knowledge of the plot against you.
先生 亨特持有一个
Sir. Hunt is in possession of
只能由您打开的虚拟红匣子
a virtual red box that can only be opened by you.
他认为这是铲除辛迪加的关键
He believes it is the key to bring down the Syndicate.
-你说的是辛迪加吗 -他是这么说的
– The Syndicate, you say? – Yes, Sir. That’s what he calls it.
安特里
Atlee.
他说的该不会是那个辛迪加吧
He couldn’t possibly be talking about that “Syndicate”?
你保证过
‘Cause you assured me that,
辛迪加只是一项测试
that “Syndicate” was merely an exercise?
确实如此 首相先生 我向您保证
And it was, Prime Minister. I can assure you.
中♥央♥情报局可不是这么说的
And yet, here we have these Central Intelligence Agency indicating otherwise..
-我不明白 -首相先生 您有生命危险
– I don’t understand. – Prime Minister, your life is in danger.
我认为我们的首要任务
I think our first priority
是带您到安全的地方去
is to move you to a secure location.
先生 您知道所罗门·莱恩吗
Sir. Does the name Solomon Lane, ring a bell?
是的 很不幸 我知道
Yes. Unfortunately, it does.
所以 辛迪加是真的了
So, there actually is a Syndicate?
这个计划是安特里局长提出来的
It was a hypothetical brainchild of Chief Atlee.
从其他国家雇佣退役特工
Recruit former agents from other nations.
给他们提供新的身份
Supply them with a new identity
让他们干净利落地
and use them to surgically
铲除国内外的敌人
remove our enemies, both at home and abroad.
行动资金被藏在海外的一个
It’s operating budget was to be hidden offshore
虚拟红匣子里 只有我能控制
in a virtual red box which I alone would control.
只有我的决定有效
It would’ve made me judge,
陪审团和执法官员都无权问责
jury and executioner with zero accountability.
我明确回绝了这项提案
I rejected the proposal unequivocally.
此外 我确保
Furthermore, I was given every assurance
将这项提案扼杀在规划阶段
it never pass the planning stage.
首相先生 并没有什么辛迪加
Prime Minister, there is no any Syndicate.
他们被浮士德特工愚弄了
These people have been duped by Agent Faust.
安特里 这些话留到听证会上再说
Atlee. Save it for the public inquiry.
先生 请您一定不要离开这间房♥
Sir, I urge you not to leave this room.
-让开 -拜托了
– Excuse me. – Please.
亨特受过专业训练 不达目的决不罢休
Hunt is uniquely trained and highly motivated.
无人匹敌 所有反侦察手段都对他没用
A specialist without equal, immune to any counter measures.
没有他挖不出来的秘密
There is no secret he cannot extract.
没有他攻不破的防线
No security he cannot breach.
没有他伪装不了的人
No person he cannot become.
他很可能已经预料到了这场谈话
He has mostly likely anticipated this very conversation
正等着我们行动 伺机袭击
and is waiting to strike in whatever direction we move.
先生 亨特就是主宰命运的典范
Sir. Hunt is the living manifestation of destiny.
而您 是他的任务
And he has made you his mission.
首相先生
Prime Minister.
亨特
Hunt.
长官 请离开首相身边
Sir, please step away from the Prime Minister.
放松 先生 一切都会没事的
Just relax, Sir. Everything is going to be alright.
-安特里对我开枪了 -是的 先生
– Atlee shot me – Yes, he did, Sir.
亨特 你要知道 你这是把英美关系
Hunt, I hope you realize you set back US,
恶化到了美国独♥立♥战争时期的水平
UK relations to the American revolution.
特殊情况特殊对待 长官
Desperate times, desperate measures, sir.
-我在 -准备好接受指令
– I’m here. – Standby to receive.
准备好了
Ready.
首相府要求我来这里见他
The Prime Minister’s office ask me to meet him here.
这边请 长官
This way, sir
扫描中
Scanning.
视动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥膜扫描 确认
Retinal scan, confirm.
麻烦您了 先生
Some convenience, Sir.
你的手真暖和
You got a very warm hand.
生物识别 确认
Biometric, confirm.
提示词是”吉卜林”
The prompt is “KIPLING”.
提示词是”吉卜林”
The prompt is “KIPLING”.
先生 我需要一个密♥码♥组
Sir, I’m gonna need a pass phrase,
提示词是”吉卜林”
the prompt is “KIPLING”.
好的 没问题
Yes, of course.
“如果如果在众人
” If you can keep your head
六神无主之时 你镇定自若…”
when all about you are losing theirs…”
“如果被众人猜忌怀疑时 你能自信如常”
“If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you”
-搞定了吗 -搞定了
– You got it? – I got it.
当然搞定了
Oh man, do I got it.
我是来见首相的
I’m here to see the Prime Minister.
我们收到指示谁也不让进
We were told not to let anybody in.
-谁说的 -是您 长官
– By whom? – By you, sir.
汉利 怎么回事 保安
Hunley, what is this? Security!
安特里局长 真感谢您接受了我们的邀请
Chief Atlee. Kind of you to accepted our invitation.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
我们知道你创造了辛迪加
We know you created the Syndicate.
但是莱恩叛逃了 反过来对付你 是吗
But Lane went rogue and turn it against you, didn’t he?
你一直拼命掩盖这件事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!