Let’s cut the bull.
你清楚我们是谁 也清楚我们的能力
You know who we are. You know what we are capable of.
中情局怎么可能从来没有发现过
How come the CIA has never discovered
关于这个辛迪加的任何实际的信息呢
any actual Intel regarding this Syndicate.
你在暗示什么
What are you implying?
不是暗示 是明示
Not implying, stating.
事实上是提出指控
Leveling an accusation actually.
亨特既是纵火犯又是消防员
Hunt is both arsonist and fireman at the same time.
我相信那个辛迪加是他幻想的产物
I believe that the Syndicate is a figment of his imagination.
创造出来以证明IMF存在的必要性
Created to justify the IMF’s existence.
我会找到他的 勃兰特
I’m going to find him, Brandt.
等我找到他后
And when I do,
他将要为他每一次的鲁莽行事
he will be called upon to answer
而造成的后果负责
for every wanton active mayhem he’s responsible for.
欢迎来到中情局
Welcome to the CIA.
你永远也找不到他的
You’ll never find him.
走着瞧吧 勃兰特
Set your watch, Brandt.
这是伊森·亨特自♥由♥的最后一天
Ethan Hunt is living his last day as a free man.
大家准备好 注意力集中
All right, everybody. Heads up.
开始了
This is it.
A小队准备 待命
Alpha team prep. Standing by.
-行动 -兰利硫磺小队 出发
– Execute. – Langley Brimstone, go.
重复 开始行动
I say again. We are a go.
总部 这里没人
Langley, there’s nobody here.
兰利硫磺小队 镜头切向北墙
Langley Brimstone. Face the north wall.
又一架飞机消失 606航♥班♥去哪儿了
湖泊巷2020号♥ 华盛顿特区
《图兰朵》
邓恩
Dunn.
已经到时间了吗 好
Is it that time already. Okay.
我会问你一系列准绳问题
I’m going to ask you a series of control questions.
我知道 我会如实回答
I know and I’m gonna answer truthfully.
然后你会让我故意撒谎
And then you gonna ask me to lie intentionally.
-说下你的名字 -挪威国王
– State your name. – The King of Norway.
看 这是在撒谎
See, that’s a lie.
其实我是王位第三继承人
I’m actually third in line to the throne.
我哥哥…
My brother was…
伊森·亨特联♥系♥过你吗
Has Ethan Hunt contacted you?
他为什么要联♥系♥我
Why would he contact me?
亨特又出现了 这次在古巴
Hunt has resurfaced. This time in Cuba.
他留下了这些
He… left these behind.
告诉我你能从中发现什么
Tell me what you make of them.
我不知道 他开始做剪贴相簿了
I don’t know. He’s taken up scrap booking?
看看照片 邓恩
Look at the photographs, Dunn.
这些人不是失踪就是死亡 每个人都是
All of them are either missing or dead, everyone.
这些人都是政♥府♥特工
All of them were government agents.
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 法国 英国
Russian, French, British,
以色列 凡你能想到的
Israelis, you name it.
这些是高度机密的文件
These are highly classified files
但被亨特轻而易举地收集到了
and yet Hunt had no problem collecting them.
而且他似乎总是领先我们一步
And he always seems to be a step ahead of us.
-我好奇他怎么做到的 -你是指我在帮他
– I wonder how? – Are you suggesting I’m helping him?
我是有过这个想法
That thought had cross my mind.
我都来这六个月了
6 months, I have been here.
从海量的元数据
Sifting through mountains of metadata
和百亿亿字节的编码垃圾中筛选
and exabytes of encoded excrement.
我破解 处理
I had decrypted, processed,
传递的数据比我部门的任何人都多
passed more data than anyone in my section.
但你们每周都把我困在这
And yet every week, you hold me in here.
问我相同的问题 只不过方法不同罢了
And you ask me the same question, just in a different way.
但今天 你还没回答问题
And today, you haven’t answered it.
你们觉得我对他有某种义务
You seem to thinks I have some kind of obligation to him.
好吧 但事实远非如此
Okay, nothing could be further from the truth.
伊森·亨特依然在外行动
Ethan Hunt is still out there in the field,
我却被困在这里对其负责
and I’m stuck here answering for it.
我们不是朋友
We’re not friends.
我什么都不欠他
I owe him nothing.
问题到此为止 邓恩
That’ll be all, Dunn.
欢迎来到维也纳 班吉 想我了吗
Welcome to Vienna, Benji. Missed me?
伊森 你在哪 你到底去哪儿了
Ethan, where are you? Where the hell have you been?
不 你可千万别告诉我
No act.. you know what? Please, don’t tell me that,
又是一件
because it’s just another thing
让我得在每周测谎时撒谎的事
I would have to lie about in my weekly polygraph.
一切都会没事的 继续走
Everything is going to be fine. Just keep walking.
但要当心别被跟踪
But, make sure you’re not being followed.
那几张歌♥剧票不是我中奖得的 是吧
Oh. I didn’t win those opera tickets, did I?
恐怕你确实没中奖
No, I’m afraid not.
-我们在哪见面 -我们不见面
– So, where do we meet? – We don’t.
为你着想 不能让别人看见我们在一起
For your sake, we shouldn’t be seen together.
你有新邮件
You have mail.
-他是谁 -我们来这就是为了查清楚
– Who is he? – That’s what we’re here to find out.
我知道的是 他是我们通向辛迪加的唯一线索
What I do know, is he’s our only possible link to the Syndicate
我有理由相信 他今晚会来这
and I have reason to believe that he’s going to be here tonight.
但只靠我找不到他 你加入吗
But I can’t find him alone. Are you in?
-你加入吗 -当然 当然加入
– Are you in? – Yes, of course. Of course.
计划是什么
So, what’s the play?
很简单 你找到他 我们跟踪他
Simple. You find him, we tag him.
-不管他去哪我都跟着 -之后呢
– I follow him wherever he goes. – And after that?
之后 你就坐上飞机 周一早上回去工作
After that you’re on a plane, back at work Monday morning.
-没人知道这些 -什么 就这样
– No one is the wiser. – What? That’s it?
你会冒很大的危险
You’re in enough danger as it is.
我不想让你卷进来这么深 但我别无选择
I didn’t want to involve you this much but I had no choice.
慢着 如果你想让我这么做
Whoa. If you’re gonna bring me all this way,
你至少给我点更…
you could at least give me something a little be more…
戏剧性的东西吧
you know, dramatic.
班吉 我们要尽量保持低调
Benji, we are trying to keep a low profile.
你想要戏剧性 那就去歌♥剧院
You want drama, go to the opera.
-你能看到我看见的东西吗 -能
– Are you seeing what I’m seeing? – Yes, I am.
我想他是奥地利总理 是不是
Am I correct in assuming that is the Chancellor of Austria?
-你说得对 -你知道他会来这吗
– Yes, you are. – Did you know he’s going to be here?
-不知道 -好吧
– No. – Right.
这里有一位欧洲国家元首
Well. We have a European Heads of State here,
同时 我们也在找一个穷凶极恶的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
at the same time as we’re looking for a nefarious terrorist.
我能肯定这两件事绝无联♥系♥
And I’m sure the two things are completely unrelated.
班吉
Benji.
同时 我要努力忽略
Meanwhile I’ll try and overlook the fact
你是中情局的国际通缉犯这个事实
that you’re an international fugitive wanted by the CIA.
班吉
Benji.
这次小小的未经批准的行动其实是叛国罪
And this little unsanctioned operation is tenement treasonous.
班吉
Benji.
因为就像你之前说过的
Because as you stated earlier,
我在周一早上会回到办公桌前
I will be back in my desk on Monday morning,
玩着电游 没人会知道
playing video games and no one will be any the wiser.
-演出要开始了 班吉 -对
– The show’s about to start, Benji. – Right.
你快就位 告诉我你看见什么了
Just take your position, tell me what you see.

Okay.
顺说一句 晚礼服不错
Nice tux, by the way.
我准备好了 预设第一幕
Mich bereit, preset Akt Eins.
预设第一幕
Preset Akt Eins.
最终准备完毕
Die letzten Vorbereitungen sind abgeschlossen
请求待命
und allow standby, bitte.
加入IMF 从壁橱里的监控器中
Join the IMF. See the world, on a monitor
看见世界
in a closet.
好了 我能看见了
Okay, I have eyes.
搜寻中
Searching.
-情况如何 班吉 -还没发现 待命
– Talk to me, Benji. – Nothing yet. Standby.
我知道你来了 你在哪
I know you’re here. Where’re you.
伊森 我也许发现了什么 我不能确认
Uh Ethan, I might have something for you. Can’t confirm.
-在哪 -后台 我告诉你怎么走
– Where? – Backstage, I will direct you.
走左边的门 他应该就在你正前方
Take the door on your left. He should be right in front of you.
-班吉 你看见了吗 -看见什么
– Benji, did you see that? – See what?
一个女人
A woman.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!