That’s why I need you to leave.
这你做不了主 伊森
It’s not your decision to make, Ethan.
我是个外勤特工
I’m a field agent.
我知道风险 不止如此 我还是你朋友
I know the risks. More than that, I’m your friend.
不管我每周跟测谎仪说些什么
No matter what I tell the polygraph every week.
你当时给我打电♥话♥ 因为你需要我帮忙
Now you called me because you needed my help.
现在你依然需要我帮忙 所以我要留下
And you still do. So, I’m staying.
我话就撂这了
And that’s all we’re gonna say about that.
-行 -好吧
– Okay. – Good.
我们从哪入手
Where do we start?
伊尔莎
Ilsa.
对 我们怎么找到她
Right. And how do we find her?
她说我们所需的一切都有了
She said we’ve everything we need.
我们说好的
We had an agreement.
你派我做任务 我就做
You send me to do a job, I’d do it.
但要按我的方式来 不用你的
But my way, not yours.
我什么时候食言了
When did I deviate?
你派了另外两个杀手去歌♥剧院
You put 2 more gunman at the opera tonight.
其中一个想要杀我
One of them try to kill me.
你失手了
You missed.
我失手是因为伊森·亨特在追查你
I missed because Ethan Hunt was there looking for you.
伊森·亨特会在维也纳
Ethan Hunt is in Vienna
是因为你在伦敦放走了他
because you allow him escape in London.
在伦敦时文特想杀了他
Vinter would’ve kill him in London
这违背了你的命令
and that’s not what you asked for.
这是你第二次让他溜走了
Twice now you’ve let him slipped away.
有意思
Curious.
你是在质疑我的忠诚 还是我的能力
Are you questioning my loyalty or my ability.
-说不准 -我早就说过
– Can’t decide. – I’ve told you before.
要么信任我 要么杀了我
Trust me or kill me.
但如果你要杀我 就有种点
But If you’re going to kill me, be the man.
自己动手
Do it yourself.
他有说什么吗
Did he say anything?
-他知道摩洛哥的事了 -他知道些什么
– He knows about Morocco. – What did he know about Morocco?
他知道发电厂 但不知道里面有什么
He knows about the power plant. He doesn’t know what’s in it.
请找到他
Find him, please.
他会来找我
He’ll find me.
我已经计划妥当
I’ve him seen to that.
-有意思 -怎么了
– Well, that’s interesting – What is it?
这是一个SCIF 超压缩离线安全电脑设备
It’s a SCIF. Secure Computer Facility offline, ultra-contained.
从外部无法侵入进去
It’s impossible to hack in from the outside.
基本上就是一个电子保险箱
It’s essentially a digital safety deposit box.
一个年轻姑娘随身带这个真是奇怪
Very strange thing for a young lady to be carrying in her sundries.
-它在哪儿 -摩洛哥
– Where’s it located? – Morocco.
摩洛哥
Morocco.
什么风把两位吹来卡萨布兰卡了
Now, what brings you gentlemen to Casablanca?
-幸会 -什么事不能在电♥话♥里讲
– Good to see you – What couldn’t you tell me over the telephone?
奥地利总理被暗♥杀♥了
The Chancellor of Austria was assassinated.
我们认为伊森和班吉当时在场
We believe that Ethan and Benji were there.
汉利已经把这事交给了特别行动科
Hunley’s handed this over to Special Activities Division.
我们得赶在他们之前找到伊森
We need to find Ethan before they do.
所以才找你来
That’s where you come in.
-没兴趣 -好吧 听着 路德
– Not interested. – Okay. Look, Luther.
伙计 我了解伊森 我不了解你
Look, man. I know Ethan. I don’t know you.
我只知道你选择为汉利工作
All I know about you is that you chose to work for Hunley.
我只知道你宁可辞职不干
Yeah, all I know about you is you chose to resign.
你不用担心伊森
You don’t have to worry about Ethan.
他们不可能抓得住他
They’ll never catch him
不 他们不是要抓他
No, they’re not going to catch him. No.
这是中情局 管事的人是汉利
This is the CIA, this is Hunley we’re talking about.
一旦局面失控 他们就会杀了他
Thing are out of control And they’re going to kill him.
他们要杀了伊森 也会杀了班吉
They’re going to kill Ethan. They’re going to kill Benji.
我们必须抢先找到他们 你到底来不来帮忙
We have to get to them first. Are you going to help me?
丑话说在前头
You need to understand something.
伊森是我的朋友
Ethan is my friend
一旦我开始怀疑你站在哪一边
And if I have 1 second of doubt whose side you’re on.
我相信你
I believe you
-很好 -好的
– Alright. – Alright.
-我从哪里开始查 -线索不多
– What do I have to go on? – Not much.
时间也不多
And not a lot of time.
他叫所罗门·莱恩 他建立了辛迪加
His name is Solomon Lane. He created the Syndicate.
他从哪儿冒出来的
Where does he come from?
他是前英国情报特工
He’s former British intelligence.
如果英国情报机构知道辛迪加的存在
Well. If British intelligence knows the Syndicate exist,
为什么不直接告诉中情局呢
why don’t they just tell the CIA?
因为他们不想任何人知道
Because they don’t want anyone
辛迪加是他们自己人搞出来的
knowing the Syndicate was created by one of their own.
我受命卧底到莱恩手下获取信任
I was sent undercover to earn Lane’s trust.
并查清组织中的成员身份
And eventually identifying the members of his organization.
两年以来
For the first time in 2 years,
这是第一次我快要知道他们的身份了
I’m close to knowing who they are.
莱恩有一本账本 里面有他手下的信息
Lane had a ledger. It contain the identities of his operatives,
与他合作的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
his terrorist associates,
辛迪加的整个内部运作
the entire inner workings of the Syndicate.
他手下的一个特工偷了账本想要勒索他
One of his agents stole it hoping to blackmail him.
他把账本藏在了一个电脑保险箱里
He kept it in a secure computer facility for safe keeping.
他被拷问至死也没交待密♥码♥
He died being interrogated for the access code.
这让莱恩很是头大
Leaving Lane with a serious problem.
所以打败莱恩的关键
So the key to crushing Lane is sitting in a
就在电脑里等别人来拿吗
computer just waiting for someone to take it?
为什么莱恩不派人去把它偷出来
So why hasn’t Lane just send someone to steal it?
他派了 派了我去
Oh, he has. He sent me.
我告诉你
And I can tell you.
根本不可能偷出来
It’s impossible.
保险箱被藏在
The facility is hidden beneath
一座有当地军队看守的发电厂下面
the local power plant under military guard.
得到账本的唯一途径
And the only way to download the ledger is through
就是从那里的中♥央♥电脑终端下载
the central computer terminal located there.
要到达终端 就必需通过大门
To reach the terminal, you’ll need to pass the main gates.
通过带有指纹识别的电梯
Access the elevator with fingerprint recognition
打开三个不同的密♥码♥锁
And open 3 separate combination locks.
这很简单 我们只需要扮作
Well, that’s easy. We just impersonate the
最初偷走账本的那个特工
agent who stole the ledger in the first place.
我戴个面具就行
And. I get to wear a mask.
不好意思 即使你可以
Unfortunately, even if you
通过所有安保防线
can make it through every other security measure
你也通不过最后一道
you won’t beat the last one.
因为那里装备了步态分♥析♥
That’s because it’s protected by gait analysis.
比面部识别更加先进
A step beyond facial recognition.
这些摄像头知道真正的特工会怎样走路
These cameras actually know how the agent walks,
会怎样讲话 怎样动作 会有怎样的表情
how he talks, how he moves, right down to his facial takes.
也就是说 任何面具都无法蒙混过关
So, what you’re saying is, no mask can beat it.
在进入金库前我们就会败露身份
We’re busted before we could even get into the vault.
我就会被扔进摩洛哥监狱
And I wind up in a Morocco jail
和冷血杀手一起过家家
playing mommies and daddies without a mother strangler.
好吧 那就不戴面具
Okay, I don’t get to wear a mask.
有没有其他方法能进入电脑室
And there’s no other way into the computer lab?
没有
No other way in.
-通风井 -管道只有六英寸粗
– Air Shaft? – 6 inch diameter pipe.
-地基呢 -上下都有12英尺厚的混凝土
– Foundation? – 12 feet of concrete, top and bottom.
电缆管道呢
Electrical conduit?
除非你的身份信息事先已经在保安系统里
Bottom line is, there’s no way into that terminal unless
否则就无法进入终端室
your profile is pre-installed in the security system.
身份信息
Profile?
它们存在哪里
Where’re the profile stored?
所有安全数据都离线存储在一个液体冷却室中
All security data is stored offline in the liquid cooler aid.
这里 在圆环内 液体冷却
Here, inside the torus, liquid cooled.
你是说那东西在水下
You mean that thing is under water?
-是的 -是的
– Yes. – Yes.
好吧
Okay.
为了拿到账本 我们中的一个人必须进入圆环

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!