什么女人 你在哪
What woman? Where’re you?
我看不见你
I can’t see you.
-刚才怎么了 -不清楚 我不知道
– Was war das denn? – Keine Ahnung. Ich wei? nicht.
伊森 你收到了吗 伊森 回话
Ethan, do you copy? Ethan, come in.
伊森 控光室 伊森 你收到了吗
Ethan, the lighting booth. Ethan, do you copy?
天啊
Oh god.
只是皮外伤而已
It’s a flesh wound.
抱歉 女士们先生们
Dame und Herrn.
我有办法出去 感兴趣吗
I have a way out. Interested?
带路吧
Lead the way.
-你想告诉我些什么吗 -不 现在不想
– Anything you want to tell me? – No, not right now.
-还跟得上吧 -别等我
– How’s the pace? – Don’t wait for me.
然后呢
What’s next?
好吧
Alright.
去那边
There.
鞋子
Shoes.
请帮我脱下鞋子
Shoes, please.
要是有人想害你怎么办
Wenn jemandem auf etwas du sto?t?
你会发现 我不会出事的
Du merkst, nichts zu sto?en.
上车
Get in.
快走
Go go go.
搞什么 她当时要开枪打我
What the…! She tried to shoot me.
这不能说明她是坏人
It doesn’t make her a bad person.
-我得搜你身 -你得放我走
– I’m gonna have to search you. – You have to let me go.
不 没门
Oh oh. Not a chance.
我想 你之前在伦敦卧底
I assume you’re deep cover back in London
但这样是不是卧底做有点过火了
but isn’t this taking the role a little too far.
慢着 你认识她
Hang on a minute, you know her?
我们之前还没相互介绍
We haven’t formerly introduced.
但我能肯定 她是英国情报人员
But I am pretty sure she’s British intelligence.
伊尔莎·浮士德 你是伊桑·亨特
Ilsa Faust. You’re Ethan Hunt.
那个色号♥可非常难找
And… that shade is very hard to find.
你今晚在歌♥剧院干什么
What were you doing at the opera tonight?
什么 除了刺杀总理之外
What? Aside from killing the Chancellor.
在伦敦救你一命
Saving your life in London
置我于险地 得对付些相当危险的人
put me in a tight spot with some very dangerous people.
我被派来刺杀总理 来重获他们的信任
I was sent to kill the Chancellor to regain their trust.
那你承认你杀了他
Ha. So, you admit that you killed him?
我只是装装样子而已 这不一样
I went through the motion, that’s not the same thing.
你想让他受轻伤住院
You thought you put him in the hospital,
让他免遭毒手
take him out of harm’s way.
和你做的事一样
The same thing you tried to do.
你不会相信的 对吧
You’re not gonna believe that, are you?
她团队的其他人呢
What about the rest of her team?
你是指其他两个白♥痴♥
You means those other two idiots?
他们只是保险起见
I can only assumed they were redundancies.
以防你没执行命令
In case you didn’t follow through.
一个人去刺杀总理
One man to kill the Chancellor,
另一个人会杀掉你 是个考验
the other one to kill you. A test.
第二个失败了 因为你
Second one I failed, thanks to you.
汽车炸♥弹♥是保险措施
And the car bomb was insurance.
有人跟着我们
We have a tail.
他是谁
Who is he?
我们追查的是同一件事 我能帮你
We’re after the same thing, and I can help you.
如果你想扳倒辛迪加 你得放我出去
If you want to bring down the Syndicate, you have to let me out.
他们要追上来了
They’re closing.
得装得像逃跑一样
This has to look like an escape.
所以你随便把我扔在哪儿就行了
So, you just throw me out anywhere.
告诉我他是谁
Tell me who he is.
计划有变 把她扔出去
Change of plan. Throw her out!
你有找到我所需的一切
You have everything you need to find me.
在我们跟班吉·邓恩谈起
Less than 24 hours
伊森·亨特后不到一天时间内
after we interviewed Benji Dunn about Ethan Hunt,
他拿着歌♥剧院的票 上了去维也纳的飞机
he was on a plane to Vienna with tickets to the opera.
他刚到六小时 总理就遇害了
And within 6 hours of his arrival, the Chancellor was dead.
虽然对于某些公开被告来说是客观情况
Now, that might be circumstance to some public defendant.
但对于中情局来说 那就是行动情报
But to the CIA, that is actionable intelligence.
考虑到当时可能是
Consider the moment, the possibility that
伊森的调查指引他去了歌♥剧院
Ethan’s investigation lead him to the opera.
他才是那个有行动情报的人
And he’s the one with the actionable intelligence.
总之 找到亨特不再是我们的优先任务
In any case. Finding Hunt is no longer our pet project.
特别行动司现在有全权行动自♥由♥
The Special Activity Division will now have full discretion.
你是指开枪或杀人
You mean shoot to kill?
亨特的死活完全取决于他自己
Whether Hunt lives or dies. It’s entirely up to him.
新身份 护照 现金 地图
New identity, passport, cash, road map.
那边的包里有换的衣服
There’s a change of clothes in that bag, right there.
有你需要的一切 帮你不被人发觉地到达特区
Everything you need to make it to DC undetected.
你一到那儿 就告发我
Once you’re there, you’ll have to inform on me.
-我应该什么 你说什么 -说出真♥相♥
– I’m suppose… what? Sorry, what? – Tell the truth.
你来维也纳是因为相信自己中了两张歌♥剧票
You came to Vienna believing you won two tickets to the opera.
我试着拉上你
And I attempted to recruit you
一起刺杀总理 你拒绝了
into assassinating the Chancellor, you refused.
这不是事实
That is not the true.
他们是否相信你 关乎到你的性命 班吉
Your life depends on them believing you, Benji.
如果你说他们想听的 事情会容易些
It’ll go easier if you tell them what they want to hear.
伊森 至少告诉我这些都是因为什么
Ethan, at least tell me what this is all about.
你认出谁了吗
You recognized anyone?

Him.
他是前战略侦察指挥部人员 德国情报人员
He’s former KSA, German intelligence.
失踪 推定死亡
Missing, presumed dead.
他今晚在歌♥剧院
He was at the opera tonight.
他也是
This one too.
-前摩萨德 -让我猜猜 也是推定死亡
– Former Mossad. – Let me guess. Presumed dead.
今晚 我让他正式死亡了
Tonight, I made it official.
我在博斯普鲁斯海峡找他
I was looking for him in Bosporus.
和来访的马拉维总统
The same day a car accident
葬身车祸是同一天
killed the visiting President of Malawi.
在雅加达 他又溜走了
He slipped away again in Jakarta.
在一架载有236名乘客的客机
Hours before a passenger plane vanished over the Pacific
从太平洋上消失的几个小时之前
with 236 passengers.
我在菲律宾没抓到他
I just missed him in the Philippines.
正好在石油化工厂起火
Right before a fired petrochemical plant
杀死村庄里的两千人之前
gassed a village of 2,000 people.
你是说这些事故都有联♥系♥
You’re saying these accidents are somehow connected.
世界银行的秘♥书♥长♥在那架失踪的飞机上
That missing plane was carrying the Secretary of the World Bank.
那场火灾让一家世界性武器公♥司♥破产
That fire bankrupted a global arms corporation.
化工厂灾后 死亡人数攀升
而那次车祸引发了内战
That wreck triggered a civil war.
它们不是巧合
These are no accidents.
它们环环相扣
They’re links in a chain.
是一个名叫辛迪加的组织所为
The work of a single organization, the Syndicate.
是个法外国度
A rogue nation.
被训练成和我们一样 赋予了新的使命感
Trained to do what we do. Inbuilt with a new sense of purpose.
摧毁创造他们的系统
Destroy the system that created them.
不管挡路的是谁
Regardless if who’s in the way.
反IMF组织
An anti-IMF.
自从汉利关闭我们 他们就不受限制地发展
And since Hunley shut us down, they’ve been escalating unchecked.
今晚刺杀总理就是他们的声明
Killing the Chancellor tonight was a statement.
新阶段的开始
The start of a new phase.
或者它们只是一系列偶然的灾难
Or they could just be a series of random disasters.
他在那
He was there.
每次都是
Every time.
就像他今晚在那 我能肯定
Just like he was there tonight. I’m sure of it.
我不知道他是谁 从哪来
I don’t know who he is, where he’s from.
谁在资助他
How he’s funded.
但我知道他就是关键
But I know he’s the key.
伊森 我加入就是干这个的
Ethan, this is what I sign up for.
-让我帮你找到他吧 -所以我让你来这
– Let me help you find him. – That’s why I brought you here.
一开始让你掺和进来 结果看看现在
In the first place. And look what happened.
我保护不了你
I can’t protect you.
所以你得离开

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!