So, to get the ledger, one of us needs to enter the torus
调换安全身份
and change the security profile.
这样另一个人才能
So that the other one can
安全到达电脑终端室
access the computer without being caught.
-这是唯一的方法 -是唯一的办法
– That’s the only way. – That’s the only way.
我能进到那里吗
Can I get in through there.
-那是什么 -这是维修孔
– What’s that? – That’s the service hatch.
只能从里面打开
It can only be opened from the inside
如果你想从外部打开它
If you try and open it from the outside,
就会被七万加仑的加压水冲走
you’ll be hit with 70 thousand gallons of pressurized water.
这些水从哪儿来
Where does the water come from?
去盐海水从注水口流入
Desalinized seawater flows through the intake.
流进水管
In the pipeline.
另外你也不用问了
And before you ask.
一旦探测到任何金属物体进入注水口
The system is designed to shut down
整个系统就会自动关闭
automatically if any metal enters the intake.
不能带氧气罐
No oxygen tanks.
顺着水流从注水口漂到维修孔
Alright. Well, how long will it take to free
需要多少时间
swim from the intake to the service hatch.
2分钟 如果水流全速流动的话
2 minutes. With the current at full power.
那么你只需要屏气两分钟
Well. Then, you just have to hold your breath for 2 minutes.
安装身份信息需要多久呢
What about installing the security profile?
那最多一分钟
Well. That’s gonna be like a minute tops.
所以我需要屏气三分钟
So, I have to hold my breath for 3 minutes?
你可以的
You can do that.
但你太乐观了 想想体力活动的耗氧
But I think you’re overlooking, is the physical exertion.
运动越剧烈 耗氧就越快
The more you exert yourself, the faster you consume oxygen.
别担心他 没问题
Don’t worry about him. Alright.
他只需要在我到达步态分♥析♥前
All he has to do is install the
装好假的身份信息就行
fake profile before I get to the gait analysis.
你自己说的 这是唯一的方法
You said it yourself, it’s the only way
听上去也不是不可能啊
That doesn’t sound impossible.
卫星监视覆盖了七大洲
Satellite over-watch covering all 7 continents,
DNA分♥析♥ 面部识别
DNA profiling, facial recognition,
无人机监视 无人机轰炸
drone surveillance, drone strikes.
我们要怎么样才能赶在他们之前找到伊森和班吉
So, how are we suppose to find Ethan and Benji before they do?
我都没有在找他们 我在找她
I’m not even looking for them. I’m looking for her.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这些画稿 你发现了什么
These sketches, what do you see?
伊森不太确定这个男人是谁
Ethan’s not exactly sure who this guys is.
但他认识这个女人
But this woman, he knows her.
他信任她
He trust her.
我打赌他要不是已经找到了她
I’m betting that if he’s not already with her,
就是在找她的路上
he’s on his way.
找到她 就找到了伊森
Find her, find Ethan.
肖像画能不能用来做面部识别
Tell me it’s possible to pull facial recognition of a sketch.
普通人不行 而我 在家里都能搞定
For mere mortals, no. For me, I could’ve done this at home.
很好
Alright.
-要花多少时间 -找到了
– How long is this going to take? – Found her.
闭路电视在卡萨布兰卡的机场拍到了她
CCTV picked her up at the airport in Casablanca.
搞什么
What the hell?
这可不妙
She’s bad news.
-身份卡 -你好
– Card. – Hello.
抱歉
Sorry
-你的卡认不出 -班吉 我们进来了
– Your card is not working. – Benji, we’re in.
谢谢
Thank you.
再说一遍 你只有3分钟
One more time. You have 3 minutes.
2分半钟用来调换身份信息
2.5 minutes to switch the security profile.
剩下30秒从维修孔逃生
30 seconds to escape through the service hatch.
记住 保存氧气
Remember, conserve oxygen.
能省力气就省
Don’t move a muscle if you don’t have to.
我进电梯了
I’m in the elevator.
水流会带你进到圆环中
That current will carry you to a torus.
你到达之后 我就会关闭它
Once you’re there, I’ll shut it down.
重要提醒 档案编号♥是108
Important note. The profile is in slot 108.
更重要提醒
And a slightly more important note,
如果你没能在我到达步态分♥析♥前
if you haven’t switched
成功调换身份信息
that profile before I reach the gait analysis,
我就死定了
I’m dead.
谢谢 班吉
Thank you, Benji.
-怎么了 -冷却系统重启了
– What’s the problem? – The cooling system is rebooting…
自动重启了
by itself.
系统一切正常
All systems’ normal.
已经全速运行
All systems at full power.
关闭
不 不 不
No-no-no…
关闭
你没事了 没事了
You’re alright. You’re okay.
看 我就说过
See. What did I told you.
困难是当然的 但肯定不是不可能
Difficult, absolutely, but certainly not impossible…
老天 他怎么样了 出了什么事
Jesus, is he alright? What happened? What happened?
好吧
Okay. Okay.

Here.
那个
Hey.
我误会你了
I misjudged you.
老兄 你还好吗 感觉怎么样
Hey, man. Hey. You okay? How’re you doing?
老兄
Hey, buddy.
-班吉 -对 是我
– Benji. – Yes, it’s Benji.
你没事
You did good.
只要休息一会儿就好 休息一会儿
You take a moment, alright. Just-Just take a moment.
有点阳光和新鲜空气就好了
There’s nothing a little sunshine and fresh air won’t fix you.
-就算下雨你也会好的 -你在这儿干嘛
– You’ll be as right as rain. – What are you doing here?
看 看
Look-look-look…
我们拿到了
We got it.
我知道我们会成功的
I knew we’ll get it.
听着 我不想显得忘恩负义
Listen. I don’t want to sound ungrateful, okay.
我感激你为我做的一切
I appreciate everything you do for me, but…
但总有一天 你可能会做得太过火了
one of these days, you’re gonna take it too far.
我们成功了
We got it.
我们会把…
We’re gonna nail that…
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
我以为你说过你能找到他呢
I thought you said you can find him?
我说我可以定位 而你需要找到他
I said I could locate him. You’ve to find him.
好吧
Right.
亨特在哪儿
Where’s Hunt?
他死了
He’s dead.
好疼啊
Oh. That really hurts!
-你能走路吗 -可以
– Can you walk? – Yes, I can.
我们必须赶在莱恩之前找到她
We have to get to her before Lane does.
等等 你能开车吗
Whoa-whoa-whoa… Are you okay to drive?
一分钟前你都死了
I mean. A minute ago you were dead.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这次肯定惨了
This is not gonna end well.
她在那儿
There she is.
楼梯 楼梯 楼梯
Stairs, stairs, stairs!
楼梯 楼梯 楼梯
Stairs, stairs, stairs!
老天爷
Ah! God damn it.
你们好
Hey?
找到了
I found them.
拜托
Come on, man.
妈的
Shit.
他们在高速追逐
It’s a high-speed chase.
你却硬要挑四驱车 是吧
You just had to get the 4 by 4, didn’t you?
别怪我 是你选的车
Hey, look. Don’t blame me. You chose the car.
-你坚持要的 -你要我开车吗
– You just had to have it! – Do you want me to drive?
-你要我开车吗 -这车太呆了
– Do you want me to drive? – Look, it’s a stick.
看看你开得这么慢 快点儿
Look at this. Look how slow you’re going. Speed it up.
这人是谁
Who’s this guy?
妈的
Shit!
上啊 上 上
Go-go-go- Go!
我很好 我很好
I’m okay. I’m okay. I’m okay.
他们来了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!