with connections to Palermo is now boarding at Gate 43.
同时要转往巴勒摩的旅客 请在43号♥门登机
I gotta go.
我得走了
You got your ticket?
你拿了票吗?
Here, I got you these: gum and cough drops.
给你的: 口香糖和咳嗽药
Gum opens your ears when you chew it. Yeah.
嚼口香糖不会耳鸣 好
I gotta go.
我得走了
This is the last call for lnternational Flight 604 for Rome.
最后一次召集 604班机…
You have someone on that plane? Yeah, my fiance.
你送人的在那班飞机吗? 是的,我的未婚夫
I put a curse on that plane. My sister is on that plane.
我诅咒那部飞机 我姐姐在上面
I put a curse on that plane that it’s gonna explode
我诅咒那班飞机会爆♥炸♥
burn on fire and fall into the sea.
会起火,然后掉到海里
Fifty years ago, she stole a man from me.
五十年前 她抢走了我的男人
Today she tells me that she never loved him…
今天她跟我说 她没爱过他
that she took him to be strong on me.
她抢他 只是为了证明她比我强
Now she’s going back to Sicily.
现在她回西西里
I cursed her that the green Atlantic water should swallow her up!
我诅咒她沉到大西洋底去!
I don’t believe in curses.
我不相信诅咒
Neither do l.
我也不相信
Mr. Johnny’s, right? Yeah.
是强尼先生的,对吗? 是的
Good night. The key’s in it.
晚安 钥匙在里面
I’ve heard that song before.
我听过这首歌♥
What are you talking about? I’ve seen the way you look at her.
你胡说什么? 我看到你看她的样子
It isn’t right. How do I look at her?
不太对劲 我是怎么看的?
Can I help you? A spumante.
需要什么? 一瓶香槟
So how do I look at her? Like a wolf.
我怎么看她的? 像只狼
Never seen a wolf in your life. That’s $11.99.
你这辈子根本没见过狼 十一块九毛九
I seen the wolf in everybody I ever met…
我看到我见过的 每个人的内心都是狼
and I see a wolf in you.
你内心也是
That makes 20. Thanks.
二十元 谢谢
Have a nice night. You too.
晚安 晚安
You know what I see in you? What?
你知道我怎么看你的吗? 怎么看的?
The girl I married. Come on.
我娶的女孩 少来了!
Good night.
晚安
Hi, guys.
各位好
Sweethearts, how are you? Guess what happened to me today.
甜心们,你们好吗? 猜我今天碰到什么事?
Hey, how long must I wait?
我要等多久?
Come here!
过来!
Hi, Pop. Hi.
嗨,爸 嗨
Where’s Ma? In bed.
妈在哪儿? 床上
You’re not sleeping? I can’t sleep anymore.
你没睡? 我不能再睡了
It’s too much like death.
睡得跟死人没两样
Pop, I got news.
爸,我有个消息
All right.

Let’s go into the kitchen. Once again I start to pray
我们到厨房♥去
Let it please be him
希望是他
Oh, dear God, it must be him
老天 一定是他
It must be him
不然我就死了
Or I shall die
不然我就死了
You look tired, Pop.
你看起来很累
What’s your news?
你有什么消息?
I’m getting married.
我要结婚了
Again? Yeah.
又要结婚了? 对
You did this once before. It didn’t work out.
你以前结过一次婚 但不成功
The guy died. What killed him?
我丈夫死了 怎么死的
He got hit by a bus. No. Bad luck.
被公共汽车撞死的 不,是霉运
Your mother and I were married 52 years. Nobody died.
你妈和我结婚了52年 没人死掉
You were married two years, somebody’s dead.
你才结婚两年 就有人死
Don’t get married again. It don’t work out for you.
别再结婚了 没有用的
Who’s the man? Johnny Cammareri.
那个人是谁? 强尼
He’s a big baby. And why isn’t he here telling me this?
他像个大男孩 怎么不是他来告诉我?
He’s flying to Sicily. His mother is dying.
他飞到西西里 他母亲快死了
More bad luck. I don’t like his face. I don’t like his lips.
霉运又来了,我不喜欢 他的长相,我不喜欢他的嘴
When he smiles, I can’t see his teeth. What is he hiding?
他笑的时候我看不见他的牙齿 他想隐瞒什么吗?
When are you gonna do it? In a month.
什么时候结婚? 一个月后
I won’t come. You gotta give me away.
我不会去 你要送我出嫁的
I didn’t give you away the first time. And I had bad luck!
我上次也没送你 所以我倒霉
Maybe if you gave me away…
也许你送我出嫁
and I got married in a church in a wedding dress…
而且我穿着婚纱在教堂结婚
instead of down at the City Hall with strangers outside the door…
而不是在都是陌生人的市政♥府♥
then maybe I wouldn’t have had the bad luck I had.
也许我就不会这么倒霉
Maybe.
也许
I had no reception, no wedding cake, no nothing.
我上次没有请客 没有结婚蛋糕,什么都没有
Johnny got down on his knees and proposed to me at the Grand Ticino.
强尼跪下来 在提季诺饭店跟我求婚
He did? Yeah.
真的吗? 真的
That don’t sound like Johnny. Well
听起来不像是他 真的
Where’s the ring? Here.
戒指呢? 这里
It looks stupid. It’s a pinky ring.
看起来很呆 这是男人的尾戒
It’s a man’s ring. It’s temporary!
是男人的戒指 只是暂时的!
Everything is temporary! That don’t excuse nothing!
都是暂时的 这不是理由!
You’re coming?
你会参加吗?
Let’s go tell your mother.
我们去跟你妈说
Rose.
罗丝
Who’s dead?
谁死了?
Nobody.
没人死
Loretta’s getting married. Again?
洛莉塔要结婚了 又要结婚了?
Yeah. Johnny Cammareri.
是,强尼
I don’t like him. You’re not gonna marry him, Cosmo.
我不喜欢他 不是要你嫁给他
Do you love him? No.
你爱他吗? 不爱
Good. When you love them, they drive you crazy…
很好,你要是爱他 他们就会让你发疯
’cause they know they can.
因为他们很清楚要怎么做
But you like him? Yeah.
但你喜欢他吗? 喜欢
He’s a sweet man, Ma.
他人很好
This time I’m gonna get married in a church and have a big reception.
这回我要在教堂结婚 开盛大喜宴
Who’s gonna pay for that? Pop.
谁付钱? 爸
What?
什么?
Father of the bride pays.
新娘的父亲应该付帐
I have no money.
我没有钱
You’re rich. You’re just cheap. I don’t want to pay for nothing.
你很有钱,只是吝啬罢了 我什么钱都不出
It’s your duty as my father to pay for the wedding.
这是你的责任
I won’t pay for nothing.
我什么钱都不出
He didn’t used to be cheap.
他以前不会这么吝啬
He thinks if he holds onto his money, he will never die.
他以为他有了钱 就不会死
What’s done is done
过去的事已成过去
And I tell myself don’t be a fool
我告诉我自己 别当傻瓜
Now he’ll play that damn record and won’t touch me when he comes to bed.
他就会听那些死唱片 上♥床♥的时候碰都不碰我一下
Have a lot of fun
玩得开心
It’s easy when you play it cool
开怀些生活就过得容易
Look at that old man. How many dogs has he got?
看看那个老男人 他有多少只狗?
Keep your dogs off my lawn. Come on.
别让你的狗上我的草坪 别这样
Don’t do that. She’s asleep.
别这样
She’s asleep. Look all the flowers on Foncica.
她睡着了 看那些花
My brother sent her a blue flower.
我弟弟送她蓝色的花
I can only see things in my house.
我只能看见家里的事情
Things in my house are very bad. I don’t know what to advise my son.
家里的情况糟透了 我不知道怎么跟我儿子说
I think he should pay for the wedding…
我想他该付婚礼的钱
but it’s important that he don’t look ridiculous.
主要是要让他 不要被人看作笑话
Why don’t you talk to him? I will.
你为何不跟他说? 我会
But I must find the right moment.
在等适当的时机
See that bella luna last night?
昨晚有没有看 美丽的月光?
The moon brings the woman to the man.
月亮把女人带到男人身边
Upstairs. Everybody upstairs.
上楼 各位请上楼
Come on.

Will you live here? No.
你们会住这儿吗? 不会
Why not? Pop don’t like Johnny.
为什么不会? 爸不喜欢强尼
We’ll sell the house.
我们会把房♥子卖♥♥掉
I got married before, you didn’t sell.
我以前也结过婚 你没卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
Grandma was still alive.
当时祖母还活着
Chiro was still home going to school. Now he’s married, gone to Florida.
季诺还在上学 现在他结婚了,去佛罗里达
If you and Johnny moved in and had a baby–
如果你跟强尼搬进来 生个小孩
Ma, I’m 37 years old.
妈,我已经37岁了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!