and something always goes wrong.
不过这种老是出状况
Then there’s copper, which is the only pipe I use.
然后有铜的 我只用这种
It costs money because it saves money.
很贵 但耐用又省钱
I think we should follow Mr. Castorini’s advice.
我们该听 卡斯托里尼先生的建议
Yeah.
还有铜的
And then there’s copper…
我只用这种
which is the only pipe I use.
很贵
It costs money.
很贵因为…
It costs money because…
耐用所以省钱
it saves money.
他们怎么说? 男人了解我
What did they say? The man understood me.
女的想要便宜的 但男的觉得我说得对
The woman wanted to be cheap, but the man saw I was right.
你知道很多 简直无所不知
You have such a head for knowing. You know everything.
我买♥♥了东西要送给你
I brought you something.
是件礼物
It’s a present.
哇,好美!
Oh, my God.
老天!
They’re little birds and stars.
有小鸟和小星星
Birds fly to the stars I guess.
鸟要飞到星星上
What’s that smell? I’m making you a steak.
什么味道? 我帮你煎牛排
I don’t want it. You’ll eat it.
我不要 你要吃
I like it well-done!
我要全熟的!
You’ll eat this one bloody to feed your blood.
你吃这块带血的 好补充你的血
This is good.
很好吃
Where’d Johnny find you? He knew my husband who died.
强尼怎么认识你的? 他认识我死去的丈夫
How’d he die? A bus hit him.
他怎么死的? 被巴士撞到
Fast? Instantaneous.
很快吗? 当场死亡
When’d you get engaged? Yesterday.
你们什么时候订婚? 昨天
So five years ago you got your hand cut off and your woman left you.
五年前你手没了 未婚妻也跑掉了
No woman since then? No.
从那时候就没再交往别的人? 没有
Stupid. When your husband get hit?
笨 你丈夫什么时候被撞死的?
Seven years ago.
七年前
How many men since then? Just Johnny.
从那时起你交往过多少男人? 只有强尼一个
Stupid yourself. Unlucky.
你自己也笨 运气不好
I’ve not been lucky. I don’t care about luck.
我没走过好运 我才不管这种迷信
You understand me? It ain’t that.
你明白吗? 不是运气的问题
What’s the matter with you? You think you’re the only one who shed a tear?
你以为你是唯一 伤过心的人吗?
Why are you talking to me?
为什么要跟我讲这个?
You got any whiskey? How about you get me a glass of whiskey?
有威士忌吗? 给我来一杯好吗?
I’ll call you later.
我再打给你
She was right to leave me. You think so?
她离开我是对的 是吗?
Yeah. You really are stupid.
是 你真的很笨
You don’t know nothing about it.
你根本什么都不知道
Look, I was raised that a girl gets married young.
我是在女孩 该早婚的观念中长大
I held out for love.
我却非得有爱情才肯结婚
I got married when I was 28.
我28岁时才结婚
I met a man. I loved him. I married him.
找到一个我深爱的男人 然后才结婚
He wanted to have a baby right away. I said we should wait.
他马上就想要个小孩 我说我们再等等
Then he gets hit by a bus.
结果他被巴士撞死了
What do I got? No man, no baby, no nothing.
我还剩下什么? 没了男人,没有小孩,一无所有
How did I know that man was a gift I couldn’t keep.
我当时怎么知道 他是一个我无法保留的礼物
My one chance at happiness.
我唯一能得到幸福的机会
You tell me the story, and you act like you know what it means…
你告诉我你的故事 好像你懂
but I can see what the true story is and you can’t.
但我却明白真正的意义 你却不懂
That woman didn’t leave you, okay?
并不是那个女孩离开你
You can’t see what you are, and I see everything. You’re a wolf.
是你没办法认清你自己 而我能,你是匹狼
I’m a wolf? Yeah.
我是匹狼? 对
The big part of you has no words, and it’s a wolf.
你有大部份无法说话 而且是一匹狼
That woman was a trap for you. She caught you, and you couldn’t get away…
那个女人像个捕兽器 你被夹住了,逃不走
so you chewed off your own foot.
所以你咬断一条腿
That was the price you had to pay for your freedom.
这就是你获得自♥由♥的代价
Johnny had nothing to do with it.
这跟强尼一点关系都没有
You did what you had to do between you and you.
这是你和你之间的事 你只是做了你必做的事
And now you’re afraid…
现在你害怕
because you know the big part of you is a wolf…
因为你发现了 因为你有一大部份是匹狼
that has the courage to bite off its own hand…
它有勇气咬掉一只手
to save itself from the trap of the wrong love.
把自己从一段错误的爱情中 拯救出来
That’s why there’s been no woman since that wrong woman. Okay?
所以从那个错误的女人之后 就没有别的女人,明白吗?
You’re scared to death of what the wolf will do…
你非常的害怕 如果你再犯错
if you make that mistake again. What are you doing?
那匹狼会采取的行动 你干嘛?
I’m telling you your life. Stop it.
分♥析♥你的生命 不要再说了
Why are you marrying Johnny? He’s a fool!
你为什么要嫁给强尼? 他是个笨蛋!
Because I have no luck.
因为我没什么好运气
He made me look the wrong way, and I cut off my hand!
他让我看错地方 害我把手切掉!
He could make you look the wrong way. You could lose your whole head!
他可以让你看错方向 你可能连小命都没了
I’m looking where I have to to become a bride!
我要看着我要 好好当个新娘的方向!
A bride without a head! A wolf without a foot!
无头新娘! 断腿的狼!
Wait a minute!
等等!
What are you doing?
你要干嘛?
Son of a bitch!
婊♥子♥!
Where are you taking me?
你要抱我去哪儿?
To the bed.
床上
Oh, God. Okay, I don’t care.
老天! 我不在乎
Take me to the bed.
带我上♥床♥吧
I don’t care about anything. I don’t believe this is happening.
我什么都不在乎 真不敢相信
I was dead. Me too.
我心已死了 我也是
What about Johnny? You’re mad at him.
强尼怎么办? 你生他的气
Take your revenge out on me.
把你的不满 报复在我身上
Leave nothing left for him to marry.
让他娶到的
Leave nothing but the skin over my bones.
只是我的躯壳
All right. There will be nothing left.
好 让他只娶到你的躯壳
Let’s eat while it’s hot.
趁热吃
Where’s Loretta? We’re eating without her?
洛莉塔人呢? 她不来一起吃?
She must be eating out. She don’t know what she’s missing.
她一定是去外头吃了 她可错过好东西了
It’s not like her not to call.
这不像她 没打电♥话♥回来
She’s got a lot on her mind. We can talk about her, right?
她有很多心事 我们可以谈谈她的事
Everybody knows she’s getting married. I don’t want to talk about it.
大家都知道她要结婚了 我不想谈
I think it’s a great idea and about time.
我想这是个好主意 时机也刚好
What’s she gonna do with the rest of her life if she don’t get married?
如果她不结婚 下半辈子靠什么?
I don’t want to talk about it!
我不想谈!
My father needs another plate.
再给我爸一个盘子
Many years ago, when they told me…
很久以前 他们告诉我
you were marrying my sister…
你要娶我姐妹的时候
I was happy.
我很高兴
When I told Rose…
我告诉罗丝
that I was marrying Rita…
说我要娶丽塔
she was happy.
她很高兴
Marriage is happy news, right?
结婚是件喜事,对吗?
Rose, pass the wine.
罗丝,把酒拿过来
I never seen anybody so in love…
我从没见过
Like Cosmo was back then.
像寇斯摩这么深情
He’d stand outside the house all day looking in the windows.
整天站在外头 盯这我家窗户
I never told you this ’cause it’s not really a story…
我从没告诉过你 因为这不是个故事
but one time I woke up in the middle of the night…
但有一次我半夜起来
’cause of this bright light in my face…
因为一道明亮的月光 照在我的脸上
Like a flashlight.
跟被手电筒照到一样
I couldn’t think what it was.
我不知道是什么
I looked out the window, and it was the moon…
往窗外一看 是月亮
as big as a house.
跟房♥子一样大
I never seen the moon so big before or since.
我这辈子都没见过 这么大的月亮
I was almost scared, like it was gonna crush the house.
我很害怕 月亮好像要把房♥子压扁
Then I looked down…
我再往下看
and standing there in the street was Cosmo…
寇斯摩站在街上
Looking up at the windows.
看着窗户
This is the funny part.
有趣的是
I got mad at you, Cosmo.
我那是很气你
I thought you had brought that big moon over to my house…
我以为是你把大月亮 带到我家来
’cause you were so in love…
因为你这么深情
and woke me up with it.
故意用月亮吵醒我
I was half asleep I guess. I didn’t know any better.
我半梦半醒 也不清楚
You were altogether asleep. You were dreaming.
你根本睡得跟死猪一样 你是在做梦

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!