Yes, coffee. That’s a good idea.
好 不错
What’s with this? I’ll tell you later.
这是怎么回事? 等会儿再告诉你
I forgot to make their deposit. Here, sit down. Have some coffee.
我忘记存钱了 坐下,喝点咖啡
So what are we doing? Waiting for Johnny Cammareri.
我们在干嘛? 等强尼
My name’s Ronny. Johnny’s brother.
我是龙尼 强尼的弟弟
Nice to meet you. I’m Rita Cappomaggi.
你好 我是丽塔
Hi. Raymond Cappomaggi, Rose’s brother.
你好 雷蒙,罗丝的弟弟
Someone tell a joke.
说个笑话吧
I’ll get it.
我来开门
I thought Johnny was in Palermo.
我以为强尼在巴勒摩
It’s Johnny Cammareri.
是强尼
Have you come to make peace with me? Yes.
你来跟我谈和的吗? 是的
But you may not want to.
但你可能不会想要
Ronny, of course I want to.
我当然要
But, Johnny, your mother was dying. How did she recover?
你妈不是快死了 是怎么康复的?
I told my mother we were to be married, and she got well right away.
我告诉她我们订婚的事 她马上好起来
I’m sure she did. It was a miracle.
我确定她就是这样好的 真是个奇迹
Thank God. Yeah.
感谢上帝 太好了
I have something I have to tell you. And I have something to tell you…
我有话要告诉你 我也有话要告诉你
but I must talk to you alone. I need my family around me now.
但我单独跟你说 我需要家人跟我一起
I can’t marry you. What?
我不能跟你结婚 什么?
If I marry you, my mother will die.
如果我娶你 我妈会死
What the hell are you talking about? We’re engaged.
你胡说什么? 我们已经订婚了
What are you talking about? I’m talking about a promise.
你说什么? 我说的是承诺
He proposed! Because my mother was dying.
他跟我求过婚! 因为我妈快死了
Now she’s not!
现在她没死!
You’re 42 years old. She’s still running your life.
你42岁 她还在控制你的生活
You are a son who doesn’t love his mother!
你是她的儿子 却不爱她
You are a big liar! Because I have a ring right here.
你是个大骗子! 我手上有戒指
I must ask for that back. All right, the engagement is off.
我得要回来 好了,婚约取消
In time you will see this is best. In time you’ll drop dead…
有一天你会发现这样最好 有一天你会发现你会死掉
and I’ll come to your funeral in a red dress!
我会穿红衣服 去参加你的丧礼!
What?
什么? 你愿意嫁给我吗?
Will you marry me?
什么?
What? Where’s the ring?
戒指呢?
Can I borrow that ring?
我能借一下戒指吗?
Thanks.
谢谢
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗?
Yes, Ronny. In front of all these people, I’ll marry you.
愿意,在大家的见证下 我愿意嫁给你
Do you love him, Loretta? Ma, I love him awful.
你爱他吗? 我很爱他
God, that’s too bad.
天啊,真糟糕
She loves me.
她爱我
What’s the matter, Pop?
怎么了,爸?
I’m confused.
我搞糊涂了
To Loretta and Ronny!
敬洛莉塔和龙尼
Come on. There.
来!
Your brother is here and you’re I don’t want any.
你弟在这里… 我不要
You’re part of the family. Don’t you realize?
你也是这家的一份子 你不知道吗?
Come on, please.

Everybody, come on. Glass in hand.
各位,来 干杯
To the family!
敬这个家庭!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!