所以回答我 等什么都结束
so answer my question. When what was all over?
等什么都已过去 请回答
When what was behind you? Please answer the question.
不回答您今天就别想走
You will remain here until I get an answer from you.
我的上校[法语] 别 波洛先生[法语]强烈反对
Mon colonel, please, Monsieur Poirot has expressly forbidden…
波洛无权这么做 他太过分了 这是件私事
Poirot has no right, he’s out of order. This is a private matter.
求求您 上校先生[法语]
Je vous en prie, mon colonel.
-上校先生[法语] -别挡路
-Mon colonel. -Out of my way.
回答我 等什么都结束
So answer my question. When what was all over?
等什么都已过去 回答我
When what was behind? Answer my question.
把您的手从德本汉小姐身上拿开
Get your hands off Miss Debenham.
我没意识到我的手碰着她了
I was not aware that I was keeping my hands on Miss Debenham.
我只问了个简单的问题
I asked her a simple question
-可她就是不说 -我听到了
-which she refused to answer. -So I heard.
那也许您能替她回答
Then perhaps you can answer it for her.
若此事与谋杀无关
Can you give me your solemn oath,
作为外国人
as a foreigner,
您愿意发誓决不泄露
that if the answer has nothing to do with the murder,
一个字吗
you’ll treat it confidentially?
我发誓
I will.
六个月前 就是认识德本汉小姐之前
Six months ago, before I’d even met Miss Debenham,
-我的堂客 -什么
-my memsahib… -Come again?
我的妻子
My wife
说她厌倦了在印度的生活
expressed herself bored, not only at living in India,
也厌倦了我们的婚姻
but at living with me.
她要和我离婚
And asked me to provide her with a divorce.
这有失我廓尔喀第十二军团司令官的体统 因此我拒绝了
In view of my position, commanding officer, 12th Gurkhas, I refused.
廓尔喀 今尼泊尔中部地区
我要是离婚 就会丢了指挥权
Well, had I not, I should have lost my command.
我妻子回国后 有无可辩驳的证据
My wife returned to England, where there is irrefutable evidence
证明她频繁地
that she has been persistently
与其他男子有染
unfaithful to me.
这样一来 办理离婚手续时
I have therefore instituted divorce proceedings
她就成了失格的一方
in which she is cited as the guilty party.
等”这些手续”都已过去
And when those proceedings are behind us,
等”这些手续”都结束
when those proceedings are all over…
我就会向德本汉小姐求婚
…I propose to marry Miss Debenham.
同时
Meanwhile,
至关重要的是在英国法律上 我们的
it is of vital importance, under English law, that our…
举动
…behavior…
不会给我的妻子留下
…should not provide evidence for counter-proceedings
任何把柄
by my wife.
您看是不是回答了您的问题
Does that answer your question?

Well…
当然是种回答
…it is certainly an answer.
医生 皮埃尔恢复得怎样
Doctor, is Pierre sufficiently recovered?
-完全好了 -我们能走了吗
-Fully. -May we go?
可以了 请放心我们外国人也是守口如瓶的
You may, with my assurance that our foreigners’ lips shall be sealed.
要是伤着了那个乘务员 我很抱歉
Sorry if I hurt the lad.
盛怒之下
Provocation.
他俩合伙干的 她如同冰山下的火种 况且又身强力壮
They could have done it together. She has hidden fires. She is very strong.
为什么你不问她去过美国没有
Why did you not ask her if she had been to America?
没有必要问
Because I did not need to.
皮埃尔 上校为他的行为想你道歉[法语]
Pierre, le colonel s’excuse de son geste.
谢谢您 先生[法语]
Merci, monsieur.
福斯卡雷里先生[意大利语]
Signor Foscarelli.
您加入美国籍了
You are a naturalized American subject?
-是的 -多长时间了
-You bet. -For how long?
七年了 我记得具体的日期是[意大利语]
Seven years. Mi ricordo del giorno preciso quando…
直接回答就行了[意大利语]
Faccia di rispondere alle domande.
要不然 他会一直没完没了地和你聊下去
Otherwise, he will detain you longer than you would detain him.
您是汽车销♥售♥人员
You are a motorcar salesman.
是的 把美国车卖♥♥给意大利人
You bet. American automobiles to Italians.
您认识卡塞蒂吗
Did you know Cassetti?
完全不认识 应该是个”黑♥手♥党♥”[意大利语]
Not on your sweet life. Era Mafioso.
他说”黑♥手♥党♥”
He says he was Mafia.
-真的么 -嗯
-Really? -Yes.
您猜是 是谁杀了他呢
Who do you? Who do you think killed him?
-另一个黑♥手♥党♥[意大利语] -他说”另一个黑♥手♥党♥”
-Un altro Mafioso. -He says another Mafia.
他们总是用刀或枪自相残杀
They are always killing each other with a knife or with a gun…
为什么您把这把匕♥首♥带来了
Why did you bring this dagger from the place?
因为它在我的化妆包里
Because I found it in my makeup bag.
瞧[意大利语] 我说什么来着
Ecco, what did I say?
不是刀就是枪 两个黑♥手♥党♥的火并
Knives or guns. It’s a vendetta between two Mafiosi.
把匕♥首♥给我
Give me the dagger.
您上次打开化妆包是什么时候
When did you last open your makeup bag?
昨天晚上 我把所有东西都拿出来了
Yesterday evening, when I took everything out.
既然您把东西都拿出来了 又打开它做什么呢
If you took everything out, why did you need to reopen it?
因为我想放回去一些
Because I was putting something back in.
您现在可以放心了 赫伯德太太
You may set your mind at rest, Mrs. Hubbard.
-那粒纽扣 -正是
-The missing button. -Precisely,
我可以保证 这套衣服的主人现已不在车上
and I can assure you the owner of the tunic is not now on the train.
您回餐车吗
Are you going back to the dining car?
是的 您认为在发生这种事之后
I’ll say I am. Do you think I could face my compartment
我还能回包厢么
so soon after that?
您能转告领班乘务员
Would you kindly ask the chief attendant
摆好桌椅吗 这样比安奇先生[意大利语]
to arrange the tables and chairs so that Signor Bianchi,
康斯坦丁医生以及我
Dr. Constantine and myself
就可以为旅客们揭开这个谋杀谜团了
can confront the passengers with the solution of the murder?
我的话对破案[意大利语]起了作用
I… I help with the risoluzione.
是的 要是您能再简要回答两个问题的话
Yes, if you will briefly answer two more questions.
快问吧
Shoot.
谋杀当晚
On the night of the murder,
贝多斯先生离开过包厢吗
did Mr. Beddoes leave the compartment?
没有 他因为牙疼跟杀猪似地怪叫
No. No, he grunt like a pig with the pain in his teeth.
您做过哪家的仆人吗
And have you ever been in private service?
没有
No.
谢谢 问完了
Thank you. That is all.
-对不起 先生 -请讲
-Excuse me, sir. -Yes.
完了么[法语] 医生
Enfin, doctor?
是人血
This blood is human.
这柄匕♥首♥可能曾被握在两只不同的手里
This dagger could, in two different hands,
刺出了那些伤口
have inflicted all of the wounds.
你已经知道谁是凶手了吧
And you know who inflicted them?
得在最后这个侦讯中赌一把
Our last interrogation will be something of a gamble.
要是赢了
But if it succeeds…
就真♥相♥大白了
…we’ll know.
进来 进来 请坐
Come in, come in. Please be seated.
您是塞洛斯·B·哈德曼 剧院经理
You are Cyrus B. Hardman, a theatrical agent.
不是
No.
我的意思是 我并非剧院经理
I mean, I’m… I’m not a theatrical agent.
那是伪造的 是平克顿事务所帮我弄的
That’s a phony, issued to me under license by Pinkerton’s.
-那个侦探事务所 -伊斯坦布尔分所
-The detective agency? -Stamboul branch.
雷切特找他们雇美国保镖 他们就派我来了
Ratchett asked them for an American bodyguard, they sent me.
我不够称职
I… didn’t do so hot.
您能证明这的确是您此行的原因吗
Can you prove this was the reason for your journey?
-是波蕾特 -波蕾特
-It’s Paulette. -Paulette.
波蕾特·米歇尔
Paulette Michel.
我不能再装下去了
Now I can stop pretending to be anything.
女士们 先生们 请听我说两句
Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please.
我恳请诸位在波洛先生[法语]
May I respectfully suggest that there should be no talking
讲话的时候能保持安静 如果有谁想发表意见
while Monsieur Poirot addresses you. If anyone wishes to make a statement,
可以会后再说
he or she can do so at the meeting’s end.
谢谢
Thank you.
各位都知道 一个恶贯满盈的杀人犯
Ladies and gentlemen, you are all aware that a repulsive murderer
被残忍♥地谋杀了 也许是他罪有应得
has himself been repulsively and perhaps deservedly murdered.
怎么被杀的 又是为什么
How and why?
我有个简单的答案
Here is the simple answer.
有证据表明
There is evidence supporting the theory
这个凶手整节车厢里没一个人认识
that the murderer was a stranger to us all.
凌晨1点15分刚过 赫伯德太太感觉到
Mrs. Hubbard was conscious of a man in her compartment
她包厢里有个男人

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章三个老枪手
下一篇文章至暗时刻
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!