谢谢 我叫雷切特
Thank you. My name is Ratchett.
能否赏脸和您说几句话 赫尔克里·坡洛先生
Do I have the pleasure of speaking to Mr. Hercule Poirot?
赏脸谈不上 雷切特先生 您另有打算倒是真的
The pleasure possibly, Mr. Ratchett, the intention certainly.
您找我借火
You asked me for a light.
我借给您 您却不用
I offered you one, and you have not used it.
谁都看得出 您醉翁之意不在酒啊
One can deduce that without acute mental exhaustion.
精彩的推理 请坐 先生
That’s wonderful. Sit down, sir.
-就坐一会儿好了 -就一会儿
-For a moment. -Just for a moment.
万分感谢
Thank you very much.
嗯 坡洛先生
Well, Mr. Poirot.
-波洛 -什么
-Poirot. -How’s that?
-波洛 -噢 坡洛 好的
-Poirot. -Oh, Poirot. Right.
我只想说 在我们国家 习惯开门见山地谈
I just wanted to say that in my country we also come quickly to the point.
我想请您承担一项工作
I want you to take a job on for me.
我会付很多钱
It means big money.
一大笔钱
Very big money.
是什么案件 或者用您的话讲叫”工作”需要我来办呢
What is the case, or, as you put it, the job which you wish me to undertake?
坡洛先生 我是个有钱人
Mr. Poirot, I’m a rich man.
处于这种地位自然就会有敌人
Naturally, men in my position have enemies.
只有一个吗
Only one.
您这是什么意思
Now, what the hell do you mean by that?
要是一个这种地位的人有敌人 像您说的
Merely that when a man is in a position to have, as you say, enemies,
通常就不只一个
it does not usually resolve itself into one enemy only.
哦 当然 我欣赏您的说法
Oh. Oh, sure. Sure. I appreciate that.
您是做什么的
What is your profession?
我退休了
I’m retired.
-之前呢 -经商
-From what? -Business.
什么样的行业
What sort of business?
婴儿食品
Baby food.
那有什么关系 我的安全才最重要
But what does that matter? What matters is my safety.
您身处险境
You are in danger?
我的生命受到了威胁 坡洛先生
My life has been threatened, Mr. Poirot.
我的秘书可以给您看两封保存完好的恐吓信
My secretary can show you two letters on file.
我也 可以给您看看这个
And I… can show you this.
我枕着它睡觉
I sleep on it.
坡洛先生
Mr. Poirot…
我出五千美金
…5,000 dollars.
不接
No?
一万
Ten thousand?
一万五
Fifteen thousand.
雷切特先生 我的钱赚得够多了
Mr. Ratchett, I have made enough money
无论是日常开销还是临时起意都够了
to satisfy both my needs and my caprices.
我只接自己感兴趣的案子 坦白地说
I take only such cases now as interest me,
我对您这案子的兴趣着实 不大
and to be frank, my interest in your case is… dwindling.
贝尔格莱德站
Belgrade Station.
东方快车五分钟后发车
The Orient Express will depart in five minutes.
波洛先生[法语]
Monsieur Poirot.
我在把比安奇先生[意大利语]的行李搬到软座车厢
I am transferring Signor Bianchi’s luggage to the Pullman.
他把自己的包厢让给您了
He’s giving you his own compartment.
你不能整晚都坐着啊
But you cannot sit up all night.
我亲爱的朋友 千万别担心
My dear friend, do not concern yourself.
你要去英国 所以应该坐
Since you are going to England, it is better for you
开往加来的那节车厢
to stay on the through coach to Calais.
皮埃尔把我照顾得很好
Now, Pierre has made me very comfortable.
软座车厢里只有一个希腊医生 你瞧[意大利语]
There is no one in the Pullman but one Greek doctor. Ecco.
-对你的慷慨我不胜感激 -好好休息[意大利语]
-Such generosity deserves my thanks. -Buon riposa.
-波洛先生[法语] -皮埃尔
-Monsieur Poirot. -Pierre,
-能否给我两条干净毛巾 另外 -好的 先生[法语]
-could I have some clean towels and… -Yes, monsieur.
我的周围都住着谁
Who are my new neighbors?
左手这间 先生[法语] 是瑞典人奥尔森小姐
To the left, monsieur, the Swedish lady, Miss Ohlsson,
和英国人德本汉小姐 铺位为7号♥和8号♥
shares seven and eight with the English lady, Miss Debenham.
右手这间10号♥ 是雷切特先生
And to the right, in number ten, is Mr. Ratchett.
那喋喋不休的赫伯德太太住哪儿
And where is the loquacious Mrs. Hubbard?
我今晚可想好好睡一觉
I should like to get some sleep tonight.
过了雷切特先生的包厢 11号♥就是
Beyond Mr. Ratchett, in the number 11.
还是有点儿太近了
She is still too near.
晚上好 贝多斯先生
Good night, Mr. Beddoes.
对不起[法语]
Pardon.
是谁
Who is it?
是我 先生 贝多斯 您的镇静剂
It’s me, sir, Beddoes, with your sedative.
进来
Come in.
谢谢你 皮埃尔 晚安
Thank you, Pierre. Good night.
晚安 先生[法语] 祝您在9号♥包厢里做个好梦
Good night, monsieur, and pleasant dreams in number nine.
-你加了几滴 -缬草镇静剂
-How many drops? -Of the valerian?
-两滴 先生 照您的吩咐 -好
-Two, sir, as you said. -OK.
不不 先放桌子上吧
No, no. Put it on the table.
告诉麦奎恩先生 我想看看他在贝尔格莱德
And tell Mr. McQueen I want to see the text of the telegram
所拍电报的内容
he sent from Belgrade.
好的 先生
Very well, sir.
他要见你
He wants you.
进来
Come in.
安德烈伯爵夫妇在伊斯坦布尔流连忘返
美丽的伯爵夫人[意大利语]
La belle Comtesse.
没事了 只是个噩梦[法语]
Ce n’est rien. C’était un cauchemar.
好的[法语] 雷切特先生 祝您做个好梦
Bien, Mr. Ratchett. May you now have pleasant dreams.
死一般的寂静[法语]
C’est le silence de mort.
雪堆 我的上帝 好一个夜晚[法语]
Snowdrift. Mon Dieu. Quelle nuit.
我包厢里有个男人
So now there’s a man in my room.
三分钟前我醒过来 黑漆漆一片
I woke up in the dark three minutes ago,
可包厢里藏着个男人 我感觉得到
and there was a man hiding in this compartment. I sensed it.
我还知道他是谁 因为今晚早些时候
What’s more, I know who he was because I absent-mindedly
我曾心不在焉地走过他半开的包厢门
nearly walked through his open door earlier this evening.
这个雷切特先生说”夫人
“Madame,” said this Mr. Ratchett,
“要是您再年轻二十岁 我一定会请您进来”
“If you’d done this 20 years ago, I’d have said come in.”
年轻二十岁 啊 那样我才十五岁
Twenty years ago? Why, I’d only have been 15.
如果此类事件再次发生 请别犹豫 马上按铃 太太
If there should be a reoccurrence, do not hesitate to ring, Madame.
简直忍♥无可忍♥[法语]
Enfin c’est le comble.
我的神经显然受了什么刺♥激♥[法语]
Evidemment, j’ai une crise de nerfs.
是我 先生 贝多斯 给您送提神饮料
It’s me, sir, Beddoes, with your pick-me-up.
琥珀之月 一种鸡尾酒 常作宿醉后的提神饮料
您的琥珀之月 雷切特先生
Your amber moon, Mr. Ratchett.
用万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
Your passkey.
链子挂上了
The chain.
皮埃尔 什么都别碰
Pierre, touch nothing.
比安奇先生[意大利语]和那个希腊医生在哪
Where are Signor Bianchi and the Greek doctor?
他们在餐车 先生[法语]
In the dining car, monsieur.
立刻把他们找来
Fetch them at once.
您就不能发个电报吗
Well, can’t you tap the telephone wires?
-或者发一个信♥号♥♥弹什么的 -这不是轮船 夫人
-Or fire a rocket, or something? -This is not a ship, Madame.
-我们到底在哪儿 -在温科夫齐与布罗德之间
-Where exactly are we? -We are between Vinkovci and Brod.
温科夫齐 克罗地亚[前南斯拉夫的一部分]东部城市
斯拉沃尼亚布罗德 克罗地亚东部城市
-哪个国家 -在南斯拉夫
-But in what country? -In Yugoslavia.
巴尔干半岛的国家 还有什么可指望的
The Balkans. What else can you expect?
雪是神的旨意 祥瑞的预兆
Snow is God’s will. And all is for the best.
但还要多长时间才能离开这里
Yeah, but how long do you think before we can start getting out of here?
只要布罗德车站站长发现
As soon as the stationmaster at Brod sees
我们晚点了 他就会派
that we do not arrive on time, he will send…
康斯坦丁医生 波洛先生[法语]想见您
Dr. Constantine, Monsieur Poirot wants to see you.
康斯坦丁医生
乘坐软座车厢的希腊人
Dr. Constantine
还有您 比安奇先生[意大利语]
And you too, Signor Bianchi.
请原谅 女士们 先生们
Forgive me, ladies and gentlemen.
只有神的宽恕才是重要的
Only God’s forgiveness is important.
我得去告诉公主殿下[德语]
Ich mochte meine Prinzessin benachrichtigen.
比安奇先生[意大利语]和康斯坦丁医生到了
Signor Bianchi and Dr. Constantine.
小心碎玻璃 先生们
Mind the broken glass, gentlemen.
瞳孔还没有完全散开 可能被下过药
Pupils still slightly dilated. Could’ve been drugged.
-确实被下了药 -什么药
-Was drugged. -With what?
有点缬草的气味 没有毒
There’s a smell of valerian, which is harmless,
但肯定还加了别的东西
but something must’ve been added.
-我能帮死者合上眼吗 -谢谢您这么做
-May I close his eyes now? -I wish you would.
为什么他流了那么多血

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!