Like it or not, this is the way it is, and always will be
我是整个镇上你唯一的朋友了
I’m the last real friend you got in this town
你想连我也失去吗?
You really want to lose me too?
真希望你在这里 爸爸
I wish you were here, Dad
什么…
What the…?
怎么回事? 发生了什么?
What’s going on? What’s happening?
你好 新朋友 我叫小艺
Hi, new friend! My name’s Izzy
独角兽!
U… U… Unicorn!
关门
哇! 所有小马都在玩捉迷藏吗?
Ooh, is everypony playing hide – and – seek?
我看到你了!
I see you!
是独角兽!
Argh! It’s a unicorn!
嘿 怎么回事?
Hey, what’s going on?
独角兽攻击!
Unicorn attack!
这不是演习!
This is not a drill!
我再说一遍 这不是演习!
I repeat, this is not a drill!
脆弱的小幼马!
A vulnerable young pony
你的儿子现在安全了 女士
Your son is safe now, ma’am
这不是我的孩子! 不客气!
This isn’t my kid! – You’re welcome
抬出飞溅弹弓! 启动独角兽陷阱!
Man the Splat – a – pult! Activate the unicorn trap!
把那垃圾给我捡起来!
Pick up that litter!
哇!
Wow
那是海吗?
Is that the sea?
我从没见过大海!
I’ve never seen the sea
我必须带你离开这里!
I’ve got to get you of here!
陆马玩起游戏来还真是认真呢
Earth ponies are serious about games
他们不是在玩游戏 他们怕死了!
They’re not playing, they’re terrified
哦 不! 怕什么? 你! 你是独角兽
Oh, no. Of what? – You! You’re a unicorn
陆马讨厌独角兽
Earth ponies hate unicorns
真的吗? 感觉有点过分了
Really? That seems a little harsh
我们走!
Let’s go!
我还没看过这部呢
Oh, I haven’t seen this one yet
《正义的嘶吼》
好了 全体市民 放轻松
All right, citizens, calm down
威胁已经被消灭 独角兽已经被抓
The threat has been neutralised The unicorn has been captured
大家现在可以欢呼了
You may now cheer
希悦!
Sunny!
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
想都别想
Don’t even think about it
不要 不许碰 不! 希悦!
No, don’t you dare. No, no, no, no. Sunny!
所以你的名字是希悦?
So, your name’s Sunny?
再见 很高兴认识大家!
Bye! It was nice to meet you all!
副警长 向灯塔进发!
Deputy, to the lighthouse!
哦 不好 我被困住了 开什么玩笑
Oh, no, I appear to be trapped – You gotta be kidding me
陆马也喜欢玩瞪眼游戏吗?
Do earth ponies also like staring contests? Hmm!
你赢了 我眨眼了
You win. I blinked
我的家里有一只独角兽
There’s a unicorn in my house
太酷了!
This is so cool!
不对 是很糟 非常糟 我都做了什么?
Wait, no, it’s bad, very, very bad. What have I done?
哇 我以前从没见过陆马呢
Wow! I’ve never seen an earth pony before
我们看起来一模一样 当然除了这个
We look exactly the same, except for this, of course
哇 嘿 小心点 别用你的角乱指
Oh, hey, be careful where you point that thing
为什么? 我可不想被任性的激光攻击
Why? – Well, I… um… sort of don’t want to get zapped with a wayward laser beam
但你已经知道这一点了 你估计一直在读我的心吧
but of course you know that already You’ve probably been reading my mind this whole time
这个不是应该会发光吗?
Isn’t it supposed to glow, by the way
还是让东西漂浮的时候才会发光?
or does that only happen when you levitate stuff?
这个嘛 事实上…
Well, actually…
等等 先别回答 让我把笔记本拿出来
Wait, don’t answer that yet. Let me get my notebook
好的 哇 好的 “要问独角兽的142个问题”
OK. Wow OK, 142 questions for a unicorn
第一题 你们住在哪里?
Question number one. Where do you live?
缰绳森林 我就知道是! 独角兽真的生活在树上吗?
Bridlewood – I knew it Do unicorns really live in trees?
他们吃披萨吗? 吃的话喜欢什么口味?
Do they eat pizza? If so, what toppings do they like?
不吃的话 为什么?
If not, why not?
你们真的能用独角攻击 烧焦小马的脑子吗?
Can you actually fry pony brains with a single horn zap?
能让这个漂浮吗?
Can you make this float?
不能 但我能做这个
No, but I can do this
等一下 你没有魔法吗? 希悦? 啊 好痛
Wait, you don’t have any magic? Sunny Starscout! Argh, that hurt
希悦 我知道 你和那只独角兽一起在屋里
Sunny Starscout, I know you’re in there with that unicorn
高举蹄子走出来投降吧
Come out with your hooves up and surrender
对 你们已经彻底被包围了!
Yeah, you’re completely surrounded
你能不能别捣乱?
Will you let me do my job?
你们被捕了 太糟糕了 你偷偷摸摸的能力如何?
You are under arrest – This is bad How sneaky are you?
中等吧?
Er, medium sneaky
那也行了 我去分散他们的注意力
I can work with that. OK, I’ll distract them
放松 我去跟他们谈谈 什么? 不!
Pff! Relax! I’ll talk to him – No, no!
嗨 各位 我知道你们在想什么
Hi, guys Now, I know what you’re thinking
她已经读了我们的思想! 快跑! 否则大脑要被烧焦了!
Argh! She’s already reading our minds! Quick, before she fries our brains!
你在做什么? 你要去哪里?
What are you doing? Where are you going?
去找后援! 我们还有后援?
To get reinforcements! – We have reinforcements? Huh?
啊 拜托!
Oh, come on!
即将离开小马湾
你没有任何魔法? – 没有
You don’t have any magic? – No
没有魔法?
No magic?
但如果能让你好受一些 我们以前是有魔法的
If it makes you feel any better, we did have it
但这是很久很久之前的事了
but that was many, many, many moons ago
有一天它突然就消失了
It just, poof, disappeared
所有小马都认为 这是烦人的飞马造成的 不过…
Everypony thinks the pesky pegasi had something to do with it but, oh… Oh, hey
嘿 你看起来有点虚弱 你没事吧?
you look kind of woozy. Are you OK?
我正在和一个 没有魔法的独角兽一起逃亡
Huh… I am on the run with a unicorn who has no magic
我们该怎么办?
What are we going to do?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
你不臭 – 谢谢 等等 什么?
You don’t smell – Thanks. Wait, what?
大家都说你们陆马 闻起来是腐烂的沙丁鱼味 但你不臭
I was told all you earth ponies smell like rotten sardines, but you do not Hmm!
独角兽对陆马还有什么评价?
What else do unicorns say about earth ponies?
哦 只是说你们很懒 脑子也不太灵光
Oh, just that you’re lazy and not the brightest crystals in the forest
真是迷人 – 没有 就这三样
Charming – No, just those three
我们有什么计划?
So, what’s the plan?
等等 我知道了!
Wait, I’ve got it
小艺 我们要踏上一段探险旅程
Izzy, we’re going on a quest
去西风高地
to Zephyr Heights
天马的城市? 对 我们需要搞明白
The pegasus city? – Yes. We need to find out
你们的魔法怎么了 并恢复它
what happened to your magic and bring it back
他们有魔法 也许他们能帮上忙
They have magic. Maybe they can help
可是飞马是坏人
But the pegasi are bad news
如果这也是错误认识呢?
What if you’re wrong about them?
陆马就错误认识了独角兽
Earth ponies were wrong about unicorns
他们也有可能会张开翅膀欢迎我们的
They could welcome us with open wings
要是他们不欢迎呢?
But what if they don’t?
♪ 前方天空逐渐变得昏暗 ♪
♪ Up ahead, is the sky growing dark? ♪
♪ 它通向何方未知的答案 ♪
♪ Where it leads is a big question mark ♪
♪ 害怕自己在旅途中失利 成为那可怜的孤星 ♪
♪ And I’m scared that I’ll end up a pony gone missing from pegasus – ing ♪
♪ 你并不孤独! 因为还有小马作伴 ♪
♪ But you’re not alone You got a pony in your crew ♪
♪ 有吗? 是谁? ♪
♪ I do? Who? ♪
♪ 我会时时关注 ♪
♪ I’m lookin’ out for you ♪
♪ 当遇到危险 ♪
♪ When you’re off track ♪
♪ 我会在身边 ♪
♪ I got your back ♪
♪ 你可以依赖我 我会时时关注 ♪
♪ You can rely on me I’m lookin’ out for you ♪
♪ 在家乡 总是那 “陆马最大” ♪
♪ Back at home it was earth ponies first ♪
♪ 我听到太多 就快要爆发 ♪
♪ Heard it so many times I could burst ♪
♪ 总想改变 却总是孤单 ♪
♪ And I fought for a change but it’s lonely ♪
♪ 因为我只有独自一个人 ♪
♪ Cos, you know, party of uno ♪
♪ 如果你需要伙伴 就可以来找… ♪
♪ Well, if you need a friendly steed like you – know – who ♪
♪ 我真的需要! ♪
♪ I think I do ♪
♪ 我会时时关注 ♪
♪ I’m lookin’ out for you ♪
♪ 时时关注 – 当遇到危险 遇到危险 – 我会在身边 会在身边 ♪
♪ When you’re off track I got your back ♪
♪ 你可以依赖我 ♪
♪ You can rely on me ♪
♪ 我会时时关注 ♪
♪ I’m lookin’ out for you ♪
♪ 时时关注 – 在山里迷路? 山里迷路 – 我来对付 我来对付 ♪
♪ Lost in the hills I got the skills ♪
♪ 让我们一起出发! ♪
♪ Pony, let’s get going ♪
♪ 一起出发! 一起出发! ♪
♪ Get going – Get going ♪
♪ 我会时时! ♪
♪ I’m lookin’ out ♪
♪ 关注! – 我会时时关注你 ♪
♪ I’m lookin’ out for you ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!