It’s OK. You’re just warming up
你还能做什么? 第二回合
What can you do? Round two
我速战速决吧
I’ll make this quick
集中注意力
Focus
小动物们 去把水晶抛光剂准备好 行不?
Yeah! Critters! Get my crystal polish ready, would you?
第三回合 到底谁会赢呢?
Round three. Who will it be?
豁出去了
Oh… here goes nothing
嘿 听到了吗 希悦?
Hey! You hear that, Sunny?
让节奏带动你 感受到了吗?
Feel the rhythm take you over You’re feeling it?
哦 我能感受到! 我感受到了! 没错 希悦!
I’m feeling it! I’m feeling it! – Yeah, you are, Sunny!
没错 你感受到了 希悦!
Yeah, you do this, honey!
没错! 她做到了!
Yes! She’s doing it, she’s doing it!
我们赢了! 我们居然真的赢了 太好了!
We won We won! We actually won! – Yes!
陆马
An earth pony
还有飞马 还有一个独角兽!
And pegasi – And a unicorn!
不过这个你已经知道了!
Which you knew already
我知道看起来不像 但我们是来帮忙的
I know it doesn’t look like it, but we’re here to help
帮忙? 我们不需要帮助! 尤其不需要像你这样的小马帮忙!
Help? We don’t need help, especially from ponies like you
把水晶给我
Give me the crystal
但我赢了
But I won!
你骗了我
You tricked me
水晶
The crystal
现在就交出来!
Now!
魔法! 翅膀! 羽毛! 蛋黄酱!
Uh… magic! Wing! Feather! Mayonnaise!
快跑!
Bing – bong! – Go, go, go!
你们会付出代价的!
You’ll pay for this! – Bing – bong!
很抱歉! 多谢请我们喝茶!
Sorry about that! Uh… thanks for the tea! – Bing – bong!
妈妈? – 妈妈?
Mom?
我亲爱的女儿们! 感谢上苍 你逃出来了! – 你怎么找到我们的?
Oh, my darlings Thank hoofness you escaped How did you find us?
啊 我的警徽! 太好了!
Oh, my badge, yes!
我太高兴了 找到了我的女儿们
Oh, I’m so glad I found my little fillies
好了 我知道你们只要跟我一起回去
Now, I know that if you just come back with me
我们就能解释一切
we can explain everything
歪曲一下整件事 他们会重新爱戴我们的 对不对?
Spin the story, and they’ll love us again Right?
听我们解释 – 她在这里!
Let us explain – There she is!
犯罪分子女王陛下 您得跟我们走
Your Criminal Highness You’re coming with us
独角兽!
Argh! Unicorns!
把我的两个水晶 还给我 滚出缰绳森林!
Give me back my crystals and leave Bridlewood
你的两个水晶? 那个水晶属于我
Your crystals? That crystal belongs to me
已经不属于了 我光明正大地赢来的
Not any more, it doesn’t. I won it fair and square
我持怀疑态度
Huh! I certainly doubt it
独角兽是出了名的骗子
Unicorns are known to be cheaters
你们飞马总是觉得自己高人一等
You pegasi always thought you were better than us
不许那样和我们女王说话!
Hey, that’s our queen you’re talking to
在这里可不是! – 你以为你是谁?
She’s not a queen here Who do you think you are?
用角烧焦你们 – 这是我们的地盘 不欢迎你们!
We’re gonna zap you with our horns! This is our land! – You’re not welcome here!
交出水晶 不然我就用我的魔法对付你!
Surrender the crystal or I’ll use my powers against you
有本事你就试试看!
I’d like to see you try
所有小马都没有魔法!
No pony has magic!
但我们打算将魔法找回来
But we are here to bring it back
有这个可能吗?
Is it possible?
她刚是说了 “魔法” 吗? – 骗人的
Did she just say magic? – This is a trick
我知道听起来难以置信
I know it sounds unbelievable
但是拜托了 让我们试一试吧
but please, just let us try
求你了 妈妈 相信我们
Please, Mom, trust us
你们两…
You two…
行吧 – 你在浪费时间 孩子
Fine You’re wasting your time, kid
准备好了 小艺?
Ready, Izzy?
准备好了
Ready
它…
It… It…
为什么没起作用 爸爸?
Why didn’t it work, Daddy?
因为这都是假想的故事
Cos it was all just make – believe
我们可以再试一次
We can try it again!
也许我们哪里做错了
Maybe… Maybe we did it wrong somehow
等等 先别走啊
Wait, wait, don’t go
哦 拜托 成功吧! 成功啊 拜托了 成功!
Oh, come on Work! Work. Please work
拜托 希悦 没事的 你已经尽力了
Come on – Sunny It’s OK You did everything you could
我… 我以为真的会成功的
I… I thought it would work
我很确信会成功的
I was so, so sure of it
我们现在怎么办 希悦?
What do we do now, Sunny?
我为给你造成的麻烦深表歉意
I’m sorry for all the trouble I caused you
希悦 我们不能放弃
Sunny! We can’t give up
我真的以为我可以有所作为
I thought that I could make a difference
不管去哪里 我只会让情况变得更糟
But everywhere I go, I just make things worse
不是这样的
That’s not true
我们同舟共济 是不是?
We’re all in this together, right?
是的 – 当然了
Yeah – Of course
我真的很抱歉 我让你们失望了
I’m so sorry I let you all down
我想这次是永别了吧… 朋友们
I guess this is goodbye… friends
最好快点赶上吧 警长
Better hurry… Sheriff
小马湾
如果你需要倾诉 随时找我
I’m right here if you need to talk, Sunny
希悦! 英奇 我搞明白了! 还有第三块…
Sunny! – Hitch! Hitch! I figured it out! There’s actually…
嘿 发生了什么?
What – What is going on here?
我们不能说 签了《菜头官方令》的
We can’t tell you. We’ve signed the Official Sprout Act
菜头官方什么?
Official Sprout what?
小马总司令
The Stallion – in – Chief
菜头?
Sprout?
台阶! 哦 对
Step! – Oh, right
小马湾的市民们…
Citizens of Maretime…
我们能重来一次吗?
Can we try that again?
菜头 你在做什么?
Sprout! What are you doing?
小英奇警长溜达回来了
Aww, little Sheriff Hitchie came trotting back – wah!
刚好赶上见证我做了你做不到的事
just in time to see me do what you couldn’t
攻击我们的敌人!
Attack our enemies!
等等 不 菜头 你听说我说!
Wait, wait. No, Sprout, listen to me. Listen to me
飞马和独角兽可以成为我们的朋友
The pegasi and unicorns can be our friends
不需要害怕他们的 再说 他们根本没有魔法
There’s no need to be afraid of them Besides, they don’t even have any magic!
什么? – 没有魔法?
What? – No magic? Ha!
那就更好了!
That’s even better
但我们能把魔法带回来 把他们的友谊也带回来
But we can bring magic back! Bring friendship back
所以我们不用打仗了? 真是松了口气
So we don’t have to fight? Oh, that’s a relief
等等 哇!
Wait, wait. Whoa, whoa, whoa
别听他们的! 他们被洗♥脑♥了
Don’t listen! They’ve been brainwashed!
如果我们不了结此事 下一个就轮到你们了
You all be next if we don’t end this now!
问个好吧…
Say hello to Sprouticus Maximus!
这就是菜头第一勇士
这好像有点过了吧 亲爱的!
Maybe this is a bit too much, dear!
士兵们 向缰绳森林进发!
Troops! On to Bridlewood!
我们必须要警告他们!
We have to warn them!
希悦!
Sunny!
你们来这里做什么?
What are you guys doing here?
我们不在乎其他小马怎么说
We don’t care what anypony says
是的 我们只想继续做朋友 琪琪? 力力?
Yeah, we just want to stay friends – Pipp! Zipp!
我知道你们不开心 亲爱的 我最亲爱的宝贝们
I know you’re upset, darlings, my sweet little darlings
但是我们该回家了
but it’s time to go home now
小艺 你会给我们 都带来厄运的 回缰绳森林吧
Izzy Moonbow, you’re going to get us all jinxed Come back to Bridlewood
不好意思 你看到我的嘴还在动吗? 这表示我的话还没说完呢
Excuse me Do you see my mouth still moving? That means I’m still talking
你们都有危险!
You’re all in danger!
抱歉 你说什么?
I’m sorry. What?
瞧瞧看吧? 我们的敌人们自己送上门来了!
Would you look at this! Our enemies delivered themselves to us
不 我们不是来打仗的 巨型机器人小马先生
No, no, no, we’re not here to fight, Mr Big Robot Pony
我不接受你们的投降
I do not accept your surrender
装载飞溅弹弓!
Load the Splat – a – pult!
为什么所有事都得我亲自做?
Oh! Why do I have to do everything myself?
我们必须阻止这机器! 但是怎么做? 用魔法
We have to stop that thing! – But how? With magic
快点 我需要你的水晶
Quick! I need your crystals
还有第三个水晶! 跟我来! 什么?
There’s a third crystal! Follow me – What?
哦 不 想都别想!
Oh, no, you don’t!
我得拦住那个机器 – 我掩护你 英奇
I’ve got to rein that thing in – I’ve got your back, Hitch
菜头 停下!
Sprout! Stop!
其他水晶呢?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!