No… No, this is not… this is not what I signed up for. No
所以 小艺 你能做到吗?
So, Izzy, can you do it?
大变身?
A glow – up?
亲爱的 你可算来对地方了
Honey, you came to the right cottage
♪ 你以为陆马处在所有小马最低档 ♪
♪ I thought earth ponies were the pony ladder’s bottom rung ♪
♪ 我听说飞马很残酷不愿意与你来往 ♪
♪ I heard that pegasi were brutes you’d hate to be among ♪
♪ 你气味恐怖 我猜你吃小马 ♪
♪ You smell like fishes You’re vicious I bet you eat your young! ♪
♪ 见到你们 第一件事就是想撒腿跑 ♪
♪ Meet any one of you The thing to do is run away ♪
♪ 但我知道我们只是品种不一样 ♪
♪ But although I know we’re all a bunch of different breeds ♪
♪ 没有兽角翅膀 我们一样会恐慌 ♪
♪ Take away our wings and horns and we’re just frightened steeds ♪
♪ 所以忽略那些不同 我们来携手共赢 ♪
♪ So let’s put aside our differences cos what we need’s a win ♪
♪ 快点撕掉历史课本的那些篇章 ♪
♪ Come on, rip out all the pages of your history books ♪
♪ 我们做卧底 并不是想刻意隐藏 ♪
♪ Just because we’re undercover doesn’t mean we’re crooks ♪
♪ 当你走过马群 大家为你新样貌鼓掌 ♪
♪ When we walk you through the crowd and give your brand – new looks a spin ♪
♪ 一定不会识破 ♪
♪ You’re gonna fit right in! ♪
真是创下新低了
This is a new low
♪ 一定不会识破 ♪
♪ You’re gonna fit right in… ♪
肯定行不通的
It’s never gonna work!
♪ 老师说独角兽他们恐怖他不受限 ♪
♪ They taught us unicorns were super – scary maniacs ♪
♪ 剃刀兽角 电枪舌头 牙齿如钉般尖 ♪
♪ With horns like razors and tongues like Tasers and teeth like tacks ♪
♪ 抓住你的马蹄 用力咀嚼像嚼麦片 ♪
♪ They take your hooves and then they grind them into midnight snacks ♪
♪ 大体意思就是说独角兽不太OK ♪
♪ The basic gist of it is unicorns are not OK ♪
♪ 我很清楚为了行动 不惜去冒险 ♪
♪ Look, I know we’re risking everything for this endeavour ♪
♪ 但我们奇怪强壮聪明又那么勇敢 ♪
♪ But look at us – we’re brave and strong and weird and clever ♪
♪ 面前已无选择 我们需要从起点出发 ♪
♪ We’re running out of options and we’re desperate to begin ♪
♪ 一定不会识破 ♪
♪ You’re gonna fit right in! ♪
就信你一次吧
If you say so!
♪ 一定不会识破 ♪
♪ You’re gonna fit right in! ♪
我知道你不会! 跟我学
I know you will – now watch and learn
♪ 独角兽是这样走路的 ♪
♪ This is how a unicorn walks Walks ♪
♪ 独角兽是这样说话的 ♪
♪ This is how a unicorn talks Talks ♪
♪ 独角兽是这样投篮的 ♪
♪ This is how a unicorn hoops Hoops ♪
♪ 独角兽是这样… ♪
♪ This is how a unicorn… – Oops! ♪
天啊 – 住手!
Stop!
♪ 独角兽是这样迈步的 ♪
♪ This is how a unicorn struts ♪
♪ 哦我们这样晃动屁♥股♥的 ♪
♪ Watch us shake our unicorn butts ♪
♪ 现在你已全部都学会 喔! ♪
♪ Now you’re in the unicorn know… – Whoa ♪
♪ 即将成为独角兽专家! ♪
♪ Soon you’ll make a unicorn pro! Oh ♪
♪ 哦 兽角是独角兽最独特的地方 ♪
♪ A unicorn horn makes a unicorn stride
♪ 让你额头延伸方向 骄傲无处隐藏 ♪
♪ It’s the more – head on your forehead It’s the source of your pride ♪
♪ 每个独角兽诞生 兽角就是不一样 ♪
♪ Every unicorn who’s born has worn a horn that’s unique ♪
♪ 这代表着斗志昂扬 一定让你一见难忘 ♪
♪ So we’ll whip them up as we speak You’ll be looking très magnifique ♪
♪ 口袋装上石头 一定能够获得奖项 ♪
♪ And with those rocks in our pockets We’ll reap the reward ♪
♪ 观众变得疯狂! 和♥弦♥充满能量! 魔力不可阻挡! ♪
♪ And folks’ll be floored We’ll strike a new chord Our magic restored! ♪
♪ 最近小马利亚陷入了迷芒 ♪
♪ Lately, all Equestria has lost its heart ♪
♪ 只要坚持方向 就能够恢复如常 ♪
♪ But if we can help to find it we should play our part ♪
♪ 如果失败 会进牢房♥ ♪
♪ If we fail, we’ll go to prison ♪
♪ 成功 微笑浮现 ♪
♪ But if not, we’ll start to grin ♪
♪ 让我们冒险! ♪
♪ So let’s begin! ♪
♪ 一定不会识破! ♪
♪ We’re gonna fit right in! ♪
♪ 独角兽是这样走路的 ♪
♪ This is how a unicorn walks! ♪
♪ 独角兽是这样说话的 ♪
♪ This is how a unicorn talks! ♪
♪ 独角兽的强大气魄 ♪
♪ Now you’re looking unicorn strong ♪
♪ 独角兽是这样结束一首歌♥ ♪
♪ This is how a unicorn – Ends this song ♪
水晶!
Ta – da! Crystal! Crystal! Crystal! Crystal!
她知道我们只要找那一个水晶吧?
She does know we’re just looking for the one, right?
水晶! 水晶
Crystal! Crystal! Crystals!
嘿 – 嘿
Hey – Hey
真是开心呢
Well, this is… cheerful
其他这些独角兽和你好不一样
These other unicorns seem so different than you
是啊 好多小马都这么说
Yeah, I get that a lot
我的光芒有点太刺眼 和缰绳森林有点不符
My sparkle is a bit too sparkly for Bridlewood
如何分辨哪个有魔法?
How can we tell which ones are magic?
你说了个坏词
You said a bad word! – Huh?
快点 不然厄运就要降临了
Hurry, before we get jinxed!
好的 我需要一些背景信息
O… K I’m going to need some context
独角兽非常迷信
Unicorns are very superstitious
如果有小马说了违禁词
If a pony ever says a forbidden word
就必须进行一个仪式 把厄运赶走
we have to do a ritual to ward off the jinxies
厄运? 是指坏运气
Jinxies? – Bad luck
违禁词?
Forbidden words?
魔法 翅膀 羽毛…
Magic, wing, feather…
哦 还有蛋黄酱
Oh, and mayonnaise
为什么不能说蛋黄…
What’s wrong with may…? – Ah – da – da – da – da!
来吧 我有东西要给你们看
Come on! There’s something I want to show you
水晶茶室
水晶茶室?
The Crystal Tearoom?
里面有个小马专门收藏水晶
There’s a pony inside who collects crystals
也许他能帮上忙
Maybe he could help us
太好了 小艺 哦 还有 英奇… 我知道 不说违禁词
That’s great, Izzy! Oh, and, Hitch… – I know, I know No forbidden words
陆马代表着厄运 臭烘烘
Earth pony jinx. Something stinks
飞马嘶吼…
Pegasus neighs…
这就是我刚刚提到的小马
That’s the pony I was talking about
所以 道上传闻你收藏水晶
So word in the forest is you collect crystals
是的 我收藏水晶
Yes, I do
好吧 曾经收藏过
Well, I mean, I did
我在和阿尔法佩透的 凌波舞比赛上全输光了!
I lost them all in a limbo contest with Alphabittle
哦 糟糕
Oh, no
阿尔法佩透是谁?
Who’s Alphabittle?
时间到了 给我吧 贾斯珀
Time’s up! Pass it over, Jasper
看来这样的话 我又赢了 交出来吧
Guess that makes me the winner – again Pay up
行吧
Oh, fine
你总是有机会再赢回去的
You could always try winning it back!
行吧 随便你
All right, suit yourself
水晶就在那里! 我有个主意
There it is! I’ve got an idea
也许我能 在阿尔法佩透的游戏中打败他
Maybe I can beat Alphabittle at his own game
等等 阿尔法佩透能闻出恐惧的味道
Wait! Alphabittle can smell fear
明白了 好的 冷静
Got it OK, be cool

Tea
不加奶
Hold the milk
你还真是个游戏高手呢
Quite the game player, I see
消磨时间罢了
It passes the time
怎么? 你也玩游戏吗?
Why. Do you play?
我不玩游戏 我只会赢
I don’t play I win
是吗?
Is that so?
是的 没错
Yeah, it is
我要挑战你 就赌那个!
And I challenge you for that
你觉得你能打败我?
You think you can beat me?
想知道结论 只有一条路
Only one way to find out
个头这么小 大话倒是不少
Big talk for a little pony
我的身高其实是中等水平
I think you’ll find I’m average height
时间不等人 你怎么说?
Tick – tock. What do you say?
不管你用什么做赌注 可得是很特别的东西才行
Whatever you’re betting, it better be special
够特别了吗?
Special enough for you?
你在做什么?
Um… what are you doing?
别担心 我做着梦都能搞定那个魔方
Don’t worry! I could solve that cube puzzle in my sleep
要是他赢了 我们就会失去两个水晶
But if he wins, we’ll lose both crystals!
我们不会的 相信我
We won’t. Trust me – Izzy
小艺 你朋友拖延完了的话 我们就这样说定了吗?
If your friend is finished stalling, do we have a deal?
说定了 把魔方给我吧
Deal Now give me that cube
不!
No, no, no, no
特别的奖品需要进行特别的比赛
A special prize calls for a special competition
把终极挑战搬出来!
Bring forth the Ultimate Challenge!
终极什么?
The ultimate what, now?
尽情腾跃
跳舞游戏? 真的假的?
A dancing game. Seriously?
两个小马都同意 三局两胜
Both ponies agree – best out of three
我们让游戏变得更有趣一点吧
Let’s make this more interesting
三局中 你只要赢一局 就算你赢
You only need to win one out of three
是的! 就是这样赢的
Yeah! That’s how you do it!

Yay
没关系 你只是在热身

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!