为了它 你不惜毁了我的演出
that you had to ruin my whole show over it
相信我 它很重要
Trust me, it was
你丢下了我不管 把我丢在聚光灯下!
You left me hanging there in the spotlight
现在 所有小马都知道我们不会飞了
Now everypony knows we can’t fly
针对两位公主的逮捕令已经发出
A warrant is out for the arrest of the princesses
琪琪 力力 快逃命吧!
Pipp! Zipp! Save yourselves
什么? 不会吧
What? ! This isn’t happening
我拒绝相信! 琪琪 别管那些了
This is so not happening! – Pipp! Forget about all that
我们认为我们可以 把魔法带回来 但我们需要那个水晶
We think we can bring back magic but we need that crystal
你疯了吗?
Have you lost your mind?
拜托 这可能是我们唯一的机会了
Please. This might be our only chance
行吧 我知道出去的路 来吧
Oh, fine! I know a way out Come on
什么? 等等 你们不能就这样…
What? Wait! You can’t just…
但是我是个警长啊!
But I’m a sheriff!
马速公♥司♥
喂!
Hey!
为什么还没完成?
Why aren’t you finished yet?
我们已经尽可能快了 但铆钉不够了
We’re working as fast as we can, but we’ve run out of rivets
多么引人入胜的故事
Riveting story
赶快去做 好吗?
Just make it work, OK?
小甜菜 我知道你的绝密小项目很重要
Sugar cube, I know your little top – secret project is important and all
但是我的工人们什么时候 才能继续做马速公♥司♥的产品?
but when do you think my workers can get back to making Canterlogic products?
滚回去工作 亮亮!
Back to work, Glitter Cupcake!
这毕竟是我的工厂 亲爱的
It is my factory, after all, dear
可这是我的小镇 妈妈 你的儿子现在是小马湾的皇帝了
It’s my town, Mommy Your son’s now Emperor of Maretime Bay
皇帝?
Emperor? !
可昨天你才是警长
But yesterday you were only the sheriff
你瞧我爬得多快?
Well, see how fast I’m climbing the ranks?
这个防御工厂现在要开始转防为攻了
This defence factory is going on offence
这一切都是多亏了你的爱和鼓励
and it’s all thanks to your love and encouragement
休息结束了 泡泡糖麦金蒂!
Break’s over, Bubblegum McGinty!
天啊 某个小马自负到爆棚了
Oh, dear Somepony’s getting a big head
这就是地图上画的树
That’s the tree from the map!
所以说 应该走这边
That means… it’s this way
我在这儿干什么?
What am I even doing here
漫步在雏菊田中
hoofing it across Daisy Fields
找一个根本不存在的魔法水晶!
looking for a magical crystal that doesn’t even exist!
那本应该是我这辈子最好的表演
It was supposed to be my best show ever
现在全完了 我成了罪犯 而这一切都是因为… 他们! – … 他们
Now it’s all over I’m a criminal and it’s all because of them – Them
这可一点都不酷
And that is so not cool
不 一点都不酷
No, it is not
我赞同了飞马的意见?
Did I just agree with a pegasus?
嘿 你到底确不确定 她知道怎么找到另一块水晶?
Hey, are you sure she even knows where to find this other crystal?
你不信任我了吗?
Don’t you trust me at all?
我不知道 是你害得妈妈刚刚入狱了!
I don’t know You are the one that just got Mom thrown in jail
听着 等我们找回了魔法 举国上下都会兴奋至极
Look, once we get our magic back, the whole kingdom will be so excited
他们都不会记得之前发生了什么
they won’t even remember what happened back there
你会成为英雄的 琪琪
You’ll be a hero, Pipp
我们说清楚一件事
Let’s get one thing straight
我们快到河边了 小马们
We’re almost to the river, everypony!
等这个大冒险结束
After this whole escapade is over with
你就得和我一起回小马湾
you are going to march back home to Maretime Bay with me
清楚吗? 水晶一般清楚 – 很好
Is that clear? – Crystal Great
因为这个徽章代表我是警长…
Because this badge means that I’m the sher… Argh!
不好! 我的警徽呢?
No, no, no, no! Where’s my badge? Hey!
喂 你!
You – Hmm?
我知道独角兽喜欢亮闪闪的东西
I know unicorns like shiny things
几个小时前 我好像 是在地上看到过一个亮闪闪的徽章
Oh, you know, I think I did see a shiny badgey thing on the ground a few hours ago
什么? 几个小时前?
What? Hours? !
也许这样更好 偷偷告诉你 朋友
Well, maybe it’s for the best. Between you and me, buddy
那枚警徽可是导致了不健康的权力动态
That badge was creating an unhealthy power dynamic
我们该怎么办?
Where are we going to do?
有什么想法吗 力力?
Any ideas, Zipp?
你知道现在如果有什么 就好了吗?
You know what would be great right now? Let me think
类似飞行的能力
Maybe something like the ability to fly?
你知道有什么会更好吗?
You know what would be even better?
不被我们自己的国家驱逐
Not being stuck in the middle of nowhere…
被困在这个偏僻的地方 – 该回家啦
Oh, well! That’s the end of that. Time to go home
我希望能说 很高兴见到你们 但事实并非如此
I wish I could say it was nice meeting all of you, but it wasn’t
来吧 希悦 – 我不走!
Come on, Sunny – I don’t think so
所有小马都停下!
Everypony stop
我们必须越过这条河 找到水晶 把魔法带回来
We’re gonna get to the other side, find the crystal and bring back magic
等我们成功 你就能飞了
And once we do, you’ll get to fly
你就能赢回你的粉丝 而你就能把我押回去了
you’ll get your fans back, and you’ll have me in custody
所有小马都开心了吗?
Everypony happy now?
好呀 好极了
All right – Ah, great
来吧 所有小马
Come on, everypony
救命!
help!
哦 耶! 搞定了! 拜托 愚蠢的木棍!
Oh, yeah! Nailed it! Come on, stupid stick
你需要支援吗 警长?
You need some backup, Sheriff?
不用了 谢谢 我能搞定
No, thank you. I’ve got it
拜托 要是我有火柴就好了
Come on. If I only had a match
真是看不下去 来吧 别逞英雄了 朋友 过来取暖吧
Oh, well, that was sad to watch – Come on, don’t be a hero, dude Come get warm
你确定要这么做吗? 因为如果我们直接回小马湾…
Are you sure about all this? Because if we just go back to Maretime Bay…
我们没什么风险呀?
What have we got to lose?
把魔法还给我们的敌人们? 啊 让我想想 我知道 有很大风险!
By giving magic back to our enemies? Uh, let me think I know – a lot!
拜托 她们看起来真的像敌人吗?
Come on Do they look like enemies to you?
我的光芒是海蓝色的? 那是我第六喜欢的颜色了!
My sparkle is aquamarine? That’s like my sixth – favourite colour!
我不知道 也许我应该回小马湾 那里需要我
I don’t know Maybe I should just go back to Maretime Bay, where I’m needed
你想回去的话就回吧
If that’s what you want
但是你应该知道 你来了我其实挺高兴 英奇
But you should know I’m actually glad you’re here, Hitch
我们都挺高兴的
We all are
所以 我觉得我们应该天一亮就出发
So, I think we should set off at first light
最后一站 缰绳森林
Last stop, Bridlewood
怎么了 小艺?
What’s wrong, Izzy?
我只是觉得和你们在一起
It’s just that being with you ponies
是这辈子 发生在我身上的最棒的一件事
has been the best thing that’s ever happened to me
我只是不想要我们的冒险最终结束
I guess I just don’t want our adventure to end
但是小艺 你会得到你的魔法
But, Izzy, you’ll get your magic
我能问你一个问题吗?
Can I ask you a question?
你为什么要来小马湾?
Why did you come to Maretime Bay?
我一直都想去 还是幼马的时候
I always wanted to visit. When I was a filly
我找到一个漂亮灯笼 里面藏着一条信息
I found this pretty lantern. It had a message inside
上面说 在小马湾有我的朋友
It said I had friends in Maretime Bay
是… 是你做的
It… It was you!
是我和我爸一起做的
I made it with my dad
我们一直向彼此发誓 总有一天 我们会证明所有小马都应该是朋友
We always promised each other that someday we would prove that all ponies were meant to be friends
我们会尽力 相信真心
We’ll do our part. Hoof to heart
嘿…
Hey, um…
我也想尽我的力量
I want to do my part
能有什么风险呢 对吧?
What have we got to lose, right?
太好了!
Whoo! – All right!
嘿 我必须要承认 独角兽森林听起来的确充满魔力
I have to admit, a unicorn forest does sound kind of magical
或者是我想错了
Or not
来吧! 我家离这里不远
Come on! My house isn’t far from here!
我们到了
Well, here we are, guys
小艺别♥墅♥
La Villa Izzy
哇! – 哇!
Wow!
这些都是你做的?
Did you make all of this? – Yeah!
没错 独轮车 是不是别具一格?
Unicycling. Isn’t it funky?
美极了
It is gorgeous!
我还做了友谊手链 – 哦 酷
I also make friendship bracelets – Oh, cool
等等 看看这个! 先别动!
Wait, wait, watch this! Hold everything!
我从来没有真正的朋友来用这个!
Ha! I’ve never gotten to use it with actual friends!
我真希望我能直播这段内容
I so wish I had live – streamed that
我们没时间玩了
We don’t have time for that right now
如果我们想弄到 关于独角兽水晶的信息
If we’re going to get the information we need on the unicorn crystal
我们不能显得过于引马注目
we can’t stick out like sore hooves
我们需要打扮得像独角兽一样
We need to look like unicorns
耶 大变身! 我最喜欢大变身了
Yay! Makeovers! I love makeovers
不 不行 我可没答应要做这件事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!