At the moment
你们甚至都没打动我
you’re not even hitting me when I’m here.
再来一次
Let’s do it again, please.
今晚我化了点妆 身着盛装
I’ve had a little makeover and I’m all dressed up tonight
一杯小酒 一个媚眼
A cheeky drink, a naughty wink
大家来整晚彻底释放
We’ll loosen up all night
往后站 藏起来 因为我将闪光
Stand back and put your shades on Cos I’m about to shine
我炫目的光芒会使你颤栗
My blinding light will thrill you
我的璀璨胜过星光
Cos there’s no starlight like mine
闪烁 闪光
Sparkle and shine
行星环绕着我舞蹈
Planets gather round
闪烁和闪光
Sparkle and shine
大家一起发出震耳欲聋的声响
Let’s all make a dazzling sound
你不会相信
Here’s something you won’t believe
这是有史以来第一次平安夜
It’s the first time ever Christmas Eve…
平安夜
Eve
很好 非常好 大家干得好
Very good, very good, well done.
好吧 一小时内回来 去吧
All right, due back here in an hour. Go.
波比先生 先生
Mr Poppy! Mr…
小心点 请小心 露西
Right, carefully, please. Carefully, Lucy.
你好 萨蒂 干得漂亮
Hello, Sadie. That was great. Well done.
我不想干了
Um… I don’t really want to do it.
-你不想干什么呢 -不想唱唱跳跳
– You don’t want to do what? – The singing and dancing.
过来 坐下 坐下
Come here, sit down, sit down.
萨蒂 那样可以展现你的才华
Sadie, that was absolutely brilliant.
他们都会嘲笑我的
Everyone’s gonna laugh at me.
不 他们都会和你一起欢笑
No, everyone’s gonna laugh with you.
谁说的有人会嘲笑你
Anyone who tells you that
那人才是傻瓜
anyone’s gonna laugh at you must be a fool,
因为你太棒了
because you were great up there,
你就像颗最闪亮的明星
and you shone like the brightest star.
你真的很棒 请不要现在退出
You were really good. Please don’t drop out now.
事实上 我需要你们所有的人加入表演
Truth be known, I need you. I need all of you in it, Ok?
如果不为你自己 也请为我想想
If you don’t do it for yourself, just please look at me.
我是个快崩溃了的男人
I’m a man literally on the edge of something,
我也不知道为什么
I don’t know what.
但是如果你离开
But if you go now,
那会让我很受伤
it will really, genuinely, hurt me.
刚才在那里你表现很好
You were great up there.
-我必须穿那件愚蠢的戏服吗 -是的
– Do I have to wear a stupid costume? – Yes.
这是圣诞剧 你不会看起来很傻
It’s the nativity, you can’t look cool.
走吧 去吃午饭
Go on, go and have your lunch.
开什么玩笑
Oh, you’re joking.
亲爱的圣诞老人
‘Dear Father Christmas,
我很害怕演出会不顺利
I’m so scared of not doing the play properly,
请让我的圣诞心愿成真
‘so please could you make my Christmas wish come true
请让好莱坞爱上我们的表演
and make Hollywood love us in the play?’
另外 让我扮演玛利亚 爱你的塞弗隆
‘PS. Make me be Mary love Saffron.’
亲爱的圣诞老人 请给我本领和惊喜吧
‘Dear Santa, please send me loads of stuff and surprises.’
我想要快乐 想多看到妈妈
‘I want to be happy and see more of my mum
因为她一直没空陪我
because she never spends any time with me.’
请让我扮演约瑟夫
‘And please let me be Joseph.’
她从不来看我的校园剧
‘She’s never seen me do a school play before.’
非常感谢 奥利敬上
‘Thank you very much. From Oli.’
亲爱的圣诞老人 求你让我的圣诞心愿成真
‘Dear Santa, please, please let my Christmas wish come true.’
我真心希望世人都快乐
‘I’d really love for everyone in the world to be happy,
尤其是马登斯先生
even Mr Maddens.’
当他女朋友回来看我们的时候
‘Please help him get his girlfriend back
请帮他赢回她的芳心
when she comes to see us.’
非常感谢 夏洛特敬上
‘Thank you very much. From Charlotte.’
亲爱的圣诞老人 请让我的老师快乐起来
‘Dear Father Christmas, please make my teacher happy
因为他看起来很悲伤 甚至不喜欢圣诞了
because he seems really sad, he doesn’t even like Christmas.’
请让他微笑吧
‘So, please help him find his smile.’
爱你的露西
‘Love from Lucy.’
好吧 谁想玩死亡滑行
Right, who wants to go on a death slide?
-我 -太棒了
– Me! – Yes!
-怎么了 -我要走了
– What’s going on? – I’m going.
-什么意思呢 -我要去好莱坞
– What do you mean? – I’m going to Hollywood.
-说真的吗 -是啊
– Are you being serious? – Yes, I am.
我要吻你
Aah! I want to kiss you!
我也去吗
And me too?
不 不 你呆这儿
No, no, you’ve got to be here,
筹备演出 你是我的左膀右臂
look after the play. You’re my wingman.
好的 马登斯先生 给我寄明信片 伙计
Yes, Mr Maddens. Send me a postcard, man.
-我会的 -好啊
– I will do. – Ok. Duh-duh-duh!
好莱坞我来了 好莱坞我来了
Hollywood’s a-coming! Hollywood’s a-coming!
715号♥航♥班♥准备登机
‘Flight 715 is now ready for boarding…’
-马登斯先生 马登斯先生 -你好
– Mr Maddens! Mr Maddens! – Hello.
-能带上两个小孩吗 -什么意思
– Room for two little ones? – Sorry?
威廉和塞弗隆和你一起走
William and Saffron are coming with you.
他们不能和我一起去 到底怎么了
They can’t come with me. What’s going on here?
我已经拿到了他们父母的同意书
I’ve got the consent forms from the parents.
-我拿到了护照 -你还拿了护照
– I’ve got the Passports. -You’ve got the Passports
-我还买♥♥了机票 -天啊
– I’ve got the tickets. -Oh my…
莱小姐和我认为他们跟你去
Miss Rye and I thought it’d be a really good idea
是个好主意
if they come with you,
因为他们会唱歌♥跳舞
because they can do the singing, they can dancing
还会开场白 还会
and do the opening numbers. They can do…
闸门快关了
The gate’s closing.
她有过敏症 你对什么过敏
She’s got allergies. What are your allergies?
马驹 马 驴 猫
Ponies, horses, donkeys and cats.
这我♥干♥不了
I don’t turn of this. I was…
你把他们带走 我不能带你们走
You’d better take these back. Could not take you.
这主意不错的啊 这主意不错的啊
It’s a good idea. It’s a good idea.
-德斯蒙德 德斯蒙德 -他们能帮你
– Desmond, Desmond. – They can help you.
这并不好玩
It’s not very sweet.
我不会带着两个小孩坐十一小时的航♥班♥
I’m not taking two children on an eleven-hour flight.
听着雪橇上叮铃铛的铃♥声♥
Just hear those sleigh bells jingling Ring-ting-tingling too
叮铃铛铃儿响叮当
Ding-a-ling-a-ling-a-ding-dong
真是个好天气
Come on, it’s lovely weather
可以和你一起驾雪橇
for a sleigh ride together with you.
外面大雪纷飞 朋友们相互致意
Outside the snow is falling and friends are calling, “Yoo-hoo!”
叮铃铛铃儿响叮当
Ting-a-ling-a-ling-a-ding-dong
-马登斯先生 瞧我们找到了什么 -是什么啊
– Mr Maddens, look what we’ve found! – What is it?
我们来对地方了
So, we’re in the right area.
很好 我们快到了
We’re closer to her than we were at the beach. Good.
我们现在离比佛利山庄很近了
We should be getting very near Beverly Hills now.
比佛利山庄
塞弗隆
Saffron!
如果我们遇到人
If we come across anyone,
让我来说 你们保持沉默 好吗
let me do the talking and you keep schtum, OK?
现在跟着我
Now just follow me.
打扰了 你们有预约吗
Excuse me. Do you guys have an appointment?
我和珍妮弗·洛尔约好了
I have an appointment with Jennifer Lore.
我的名字是保罗·马登斯
My name is Paul Maddens.
-请出示一下证件 -什么意思
– Can I see some ID, please? – Sorry?
-我必须看一下证件 -抱歉
– I need to see a piece of ID. – I’m so sorry.
我没带 我本来想约她吃午饭
I haven’t got it with me. I was going to meet her for lunch.
由于你不在名单上
You’re not on the list.
不管怎么样 就算你有证件话
Anyway, so I wouldn’t be able to let you on,
我也不能让你们进去
even if you had it.
有没有可能去核对一下 我等着
Is it possible to check? I’m here.
我和他们呆一起
I’ve come all the way with them.
我刚刚更新过 但我再去试试看
I just updated this, but I’ll check one more time for you.
你们呆这儿
So, you stay here.
-跟上 快点 这边 -别跑 回来 停下
– Follow me! Come on, this way! – Hey, stop! Come here! Stop!
回来 停下
Come here! Stop!
快点
Quick!
跟上
Come on!
来啊 快来
OK, come here, come here.
-抓紧 -停下
– Hold on tight. – Hey, stop!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!