都会复活去寻找人类被害者
will come back to life to seek human victims.
除非他们的尸体先被火化处理掉
Unless their bodies are first disposed of by cremation.
我们的新闻摄影机刚从报导
Our News cameras have just returned
对抗食尸鬼的
from covering such a search
搜索歼灭行动中回来
and destroy operation against the ghouls.
这是由宾州巴特勒郡
This one conducted by sheriff Conan McClellan
的柯南麦克莱伦警长所率领的
in Butler County, Pennsylvania.
所以现在让我们来看这个报导影片
So now let’s go to that film report.
所有的执法机构和军方…
All law enforcement agencies and the military
已经组织起来搜索歼灭
have been organized to search out
那些寻机杀人的食尸鬼
and destroy the marauding ghouls.
五角大厦的求生指挥中心…
The survival command center at the Pentagon
已经揭露 食尸鬼可以被杀死…
has disclosed that a ghoul can be killed
藉由射击它的头部 或是重击它的头颅
by a shot in the head or a heavy blow to the skull.
引述官方的解释…
Officials are quoted as explaining
因为食尸鬼的头脑
that since the brain of a ghoul has
已经受到辐射线的活化
been activated by the radiation
解决办法就是 杀掉头脑 就能杀掉食尸鬼
the plan is, kill the brain and you kill the ghoul.
想要补给车上的任何东西吗 不用 我们很好
Want anything from the supply wagon? No, we’re all right.
嘿 凯斯 把那个怪物火化掉
Hey, Cass, put that thing all the way in the fire.
我们不想要它再站起来 好的 我知道
We don’t want it getting up again. All right, I gotcha.
麦克莱伦警长 一切进行得如何
Chief McClellan, how’s everything going?
喔 事情进行得太糟糕 人们把它想得太容易
Oh, things aren’t going too bad. Men are taking it pretty good.
你们要到马路另一边
You want to get on the other side of the road over there.
警长 你认为我们能打败那些怪物吗
Chief, do you think we’ll be able to defeat these things?
嗯 我们今天杀了十九个 就在这个地区
Well, we killed 19 of them today, right in this area.
我们最后抓到那三个
Those last three we caught trying to claw
想要爬进一个废弃的小屋
their way into an abandoned shed.
它们一定以为有人在里面
They must have thought somebody was in there.
尽管里面没有人
There wasn’t, though.
我们听到他们发出噪音
We heard ’em making all kind of noise.
我们就过去打倒他们
We came over and beat ’em off, blasted ’em down.
警长 你们访问结束后 我能见你吗
Chief, as soon as you’re finished, can I see you here?
好的
Yeah, ok.
警长 如果我被六个 或八个那些怪物包围
Chief, if I were surrounded by six or eight of these things
我还有活命的希望吗
would I stand a chance with them?
嗯 没问题 如果你有枪
Well, there’s no problem. If you had a gun,
就射击他们的头部
shoot ’em in the head.
那是杀死他们的可靠方法
That’s a sure way to kill ’em.
如果你没有枪 就拿木棒或火把
If you don’t, get yourself a club or a torch.
重击他们或烧掉他们 他们非常容易燃烧
Beat ’em or burn ’em. They go up pretty easy.
麦克莱伦警长 你认为还要多久时间…
Well, chief McClellan, how long do you think it’ll take
才能让情况得到控制
until you get the situation under control?
嗯 这很难说
Well, that’s pretty hard to say.
我们不知道还有多少怪物
We don’t know how many of ’em there are.
我们只知道我们找到他们时 我们能杀掉他们
We know when we find ’em, we can kill ’em.
他们行动很缓慢吗 警长
Are they slowmoving, chief?
对 他们是死人 他们都一团糟
Yeah, they’re dead. They’re all messed up.
你会说
Well, in time,
你们能在24小时之内处理完毕吗
would you say you’d be able to wrap this up in 24 hours?
嗯 我们真的不知道
Well, we don’t really know.
我们只知道我们会到很晚
We know we’ll be into it most of the night,
可能会到早上
probably into the early morning.
我们要往威拉的方向去
We’re working our way toward Willard
我们会在那边跟国民兵会合
and we’ll team up with the National Guard over there
然后我们就能提供更多明确的看法
and then we’ll be able to give a more definite view.
多谢你 麦克莱伦警长
Thank you very much, chief McClellan.
我是比尔卡迪尔 WIC电视台11点新闻
This is Bill Cardille, WICTV 11 news.
谢谢你 比尔 多谢你的报导
Thank you, Bill, for that report.
政♥府♥发言人婉拒推断
Official spokesmen declined to speculate
要多久时间才能杀光所有的食尸鬼
just how long it may take to kill off all the flesheaters
只要…
so long as the heavy ra…
保险丝盒在地下室吗
Is the fuse box in the cellar?
我不知道 我…
I don’t know. I…
不是…不是保险丝…
Is… isn’t the fuse…
电线断掉了
The power lines are down.
海伦 我必须拿到那把枪
Helen? I have to get that gun.
你还没受够吗
Haven’t you had enough?
因为那个家伙 两个人已经死了
Two people are dead already, on account of that guy.
看一下那个窗户 看…
Take a look out that window. Look at…
过来这里
Get over here, man!
快点
Come on!
来吧 来吧 你现在想要留在上面吗
Go ahead. Go ahead. You wanna stay up here now?
海伦 到地下室去
Helen, get in the cellar.
现在到地下室去 快去
Get in the cellar now! Move!
凯伦
Karen?
喔 宝贝
Oh, baby.
宝贝
Baby.
不…不…强尼 不要
No… no… No! Johnny!
救命啊
Somebody help me.
嘿 文斯 比尔
Hey, Vince, Bill
你们想要四 五个人和几只狗吗
you wanna get about four or five men and a couple dogs?
那些树林后面有一栋房♥子
There’s a house over here behind those trees.
我们要去查看一下
We wanna go check it out.
你们还在这里 比尔
You still here, Bill?
对 长官 我们要留在这里
Yeah, chief, we’re going to stay with it
直到我们跟国民兵会合
till we meet up with the National Guard.
你在哪里拿到咖啡的 一位志愿者那里
Where’d you get the coffee? One of the volunteers.
你做了许多事 拿去吧 谢谢
You’re doing all the work, take it. Thank you.
我们应该专心处理这里 大约三 四个小时
We should be wrapped up here. About three or four more hours
我们可能会进入威拉
we’ll probably get into Willard’s end.
我想你们可以去那边会见国民兵
I guess you can go over there and meet the national guard.
尼克 你和其他人 想要跟我一起去吗
Nick, you and the rest of these men wanna come with me?
比尔 我要询问办公室 看看发生什么事
Bill, I’m checking the office to see what’s happening.
好的 史提夫 告诉他们 我们会留在这里
All right, Steve, tell ’em we’re going to stay with it
一切看来好像在控制之中
and everything appears to be under control.
他们需要你去谷仓旁边
They need you down there by the barn.
你们可以跟随车子
You guys can follow the wagon down.
我只需要几个人去检查房♥子
I only need a few men to check out the house.
有人在这里野炊过 文斯
Somebody had a cookout here, Vince.
对 的确看起来很像
Yeah, sure looks like it, Con.
他死了 上来吧
He’s a dead one. Get up here!
尼克 汤尼 史提夫
Nick! Tony! Steve!
你们想要帮我生起一个篝火吗
You wanna get out in that field and build me a bonfire?
你 把那个拖出来这里 和扔进火里
You. Drag that out of here and throw it on the fire.
下面没有什么
Nothing down here.
好吧 去那边帮忙他们
All right. Go ahead down and give ’em a hand.
我们去检查房♥子
Let’s go check out the house.
那边有什么东西 我听到声音
There’s something there. I heard a noise.
好吧 文斯 射击他的头 两眼之间
All right, Vince. Hit him in the head. Right between the eyes.
射得好 好了 他死了 我们去抓他
Good shot. Ok, he’s dead. Let’s go get him.
那是另一个要火化的
That’s another one for the fire.
好吧 派一辆车子通过…
All right, send a wagon through…
让那些狗远离那些怪物
Keep those dogs back off of those things.
请跟着摩托车前进 我们走吧
Come ahead with the motorcycle, please. Let’s go!
嘿 蓝迪 在这边点起火炬
Hey Randy, light these torches over here.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章杀手(1956)
下一篇文章失陷猩球
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!