在我们出去之前
Before we go out,
我们会在地窖门后面放一些补给品
we’ll put some supplies behind the cellar door.
我们出去时 你们其他人可以守在那里面
While we’re gone, the rest of you can hole up in there.
我在地下室里找到一些水果罐
I found some fruit jars in the cellar.
这里有一支钥匙
And there’s a key on here
上面有贴汽油泵的标签
that’s labeled for the gas pump out back.
我并不真的习惯开货车 我发现那辆车被遗弃
I’m not really that used to the truck. I found it abandoned.
我会开货车 毫不费力
I can handle the truck, no sweat.
你来开 那么你和我一起去
You’re it, then. You and I’ll go.
我们会把我们找到的木材 放在地窖门后面
We’ll put whatever lumber we find behind the cellar door.
你可以上楼 从窗户扔汽油弹
You can go upstairs and toss the cocktails from a window.
汤姆 你和我必须拆掉这个门的木板
Tom, you and I will have to unboard this door.
在你扔完汽油弹之后
After you toss the cocktails,
你就赶紧下来锁住这个门
you hustle back down here and lock this door.
没有必要钉上木板
It’s no good to board it up
因为我们很快就要回来
because we’ll have to get back in quickly.
在我们取得汽油和回到房♥子之后
After we get the gas and get back into the house,
我们就要快点把所有人带上货车
then we’ll worry about getting everybody into the truck.
我们行动吧
Now, let’s move it.
没有安全逃避的地方
No place to flee for safety,
除了已经设立的援救站之外
except for the rescue stations which have been set up.
迹象显示在突发事件结束之前
Indications are that before this emergency is over,
我们会需要更多更多的援救站
we will need many, many more such rescue stations.
你总是对我微笑
You always have a smile for me.
你怎么能够像这样一直微笑呢
How can you smile like that all the time?
你做好了多少
How many do you have done?
快点 亲爱的 我们要快点行动
Come on, honey, we gotta move.
汤姆 你确认过电♥话♥吗
Tom, are you sure about the phone?
电♥话♥已经没用了 你只能听到录音的讯息
The phone is dead out. All you get is a recorded message.
如果我能打给家人就好了
If I could only call the folks.
他们会非常担心我们的
They’re going to be so worried about us.
一切都会没事的
Everything’ll be all right.
我们一到达威拉就打给他们
As soon as we get to Willard, we’ll call them.
他们甚至可能在那里
They might even be there.
我知道
I know.
汤姆 你确定我们做得正确吗
Tom… Are you sure we’re doing the right thing, Tom?
-我们离开这里吗 -对
-What, about getting outta here? -Yeah.
嗯 电视上说那是正确的做法
Well, the television said that’s the right thing to do.
我们必须去援救站
We’ve got to get to a rescue station.
我不知道
I don’t know.
拜托 你的口气开始听起来像库柏先生
Come on. You’re starting to sound like Mr. Cooper now.
但你为何必须出去那里
But why do you have to go out there?
听着 我知道如何开货车
Look, I know how to handle that truck.
而且我会操作汽油泵
And I can handle the pump.
班不懂得那些东西
Ben doesn’t know anything about that stuff.
但我们在这里面很安全
But we’re safe in here.
能够安全多久 亲爱的 我们现在很安全
For how long, honey? We’re safe now.
但将会有更多更多那些怪物
But there’s gonna be more and more of those things.
我知道 我完全知道
I know. I know all that.
听着 记得我们遇到大洪水的时候吗
Listen. Remember when we had the big flood?
记得那时我们多么艰困
Remember how difficult it was for us
让你确信离开是对的吗
to convince you that it was right to leave?
记得吗 记得那时我们必须去威拉吗
Remember? Remember we had to go to Willard then?
这不是短暂的事 亲爱的
This isn’t a passing thing, honey.
这不像是风短暂吹过
It… it’s not like just a wind passing through.
我们必须做某些事 并且要快
We’ve got to do something, and fast.
我只是不想要你出去那里 如此而已
I just don’t want you to go out there, that’s all.
嘿 微笑 亲爱的
Hey… smile, honey.
给我的大微笑呢
Where’s that big smile for me?
你确定根本没有用 不是吗
You sure are no use at all, are you?
我们有工作要做 亲爱的
We’ve got work to do, honey.
而你…你…
And you… you…
我们最好带她到下面
We better get her downstairs.
我们现在必须到下面去 芭芭拉
We have to go downstairs now, Barbra.
她说得对 你现在必须到下面去
She’s right. You have to go downstairs now.
只要一会儿 直到我们回来
Just for a little while, until we get back.
然后我们就可以一起离开
Then we can all leave.
喔 我想要离开 好的
Oh, I’d like to leave. Yes.
祝好运 没错
Good luck. Yeah.
你楼上准备好了吗 好了
You ready upstairs? Yeah.
好吧 扔他们
Ok, toss ’em!
去吧 快去
Go ahead! Go on!
我要跟他一起去
I’m going with him!
回到地下室去 太迟了 太迟了
Get back in the cellar! It’s too late. Too late!
她要一起去吗 快点
Well, is she coming? Come on.
上车
Get in!
快点 钥匙没作用
Come on! This key won’t work.
小心
Watch it.
小心火把
Watch the torch!
我们必须离开汽油泵
We’ve gotta get away from the pump!
坐稳
Hang on!
停车 我告诉你们要离开货车
Stop! I’m telling you guys to get outta the truck!
我们离开这里吧
Let’s get outta here!
快点 快点
Come on, come on!
我的夹克卡住了
My jacket’s caught.
让我进去
Let me in!
库柏
Cooper!
我应该把你拖出去喂那些怪物
I ought to drag you out there and feed you to those things.
还没到三点钟吗
Isn’t it three o’clock yet?
三点钟应该有另一个广播
There’s supposed to be another broadcast at three o’clock.
还有十分钟
Ten minutes.
喔 只有十分钟吗
Oh. Only ten more minutes?
我们不用等待很久
We don’t have very long to wait.
我们可以离开
We can leave.
或者我们最好快点离开
Or we better leave soon.
离三点还有十分钟
It’s ten minutes to three.
你熟悉这个地区吗
You know anything about this area at all?
我是说 威拉是最近的城镇吗
I mean, is Willard the nearest town?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我们…
We were…
只是想在天黑之前到达汽车旅馆
Just trying to get to a motel before dark.
你们说那些怪物翻倒你们的车子
You said those things turned your car over.
你认为我们能取回车子吗
You think we can get it back on its wheels and drive it?
车子在哪里
Where is it?
似乎是非常遥远
Seems like it was pretty far away.
我们好像是用跑的
Seems like we ran.
算了吧 至少有一哩路
Forget it. It’s at least a mile.
强尼有钥匙
Johnny has the keys.
你要背着那孩子走一哩路吗
You’re going to carry that child a mile?
穿越外面那一大群怪物吗
Through that army of things out there?
我可以背孩子
I can carry the kid.
她怎么了 她怎么受伤的
What’s wrong with her? How’d she get hurt?
一个怪物抓住她 咬了她的手臂
One of those things grabbed her. Bit her on the arm.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
谁知道那些怪物带有什么疾病
Who knows what kind of disease those things carry?
她神志清醒吗 很勉强
Is she conscious? Barely.
她无法走路 她太虚弱了
She can’t walk. She’s too weak.
我们其中一个人可以设法到车上
Well, one of us could try to get to the car.
你要自己一个人把车翻过来吗
You gonna turn it over by yourself?
你无法发动车子 强尼拿了钥匙
You can’t start the car. Johnny has the keys.
你有车子 在哪里 车子在那里
You have a car? Where? Where is it?
你没办法发动
You won’t be able to start it.
对 我知道 但车子在哪里
Yeah. I know. But where is it?
天啊
Good lord.
此刻 他们报告神秘辐射线的强度
At this hour, they report the level of the mysterious radiation
持续稳定地增强
continues to increase steadily.
随着这种情况继续存在
So long as this situation remains
政♥府♥发言人警告死去的尸体
government spokesmen warn that dead bodies
会继续变成吃人肉的食尸鬼
will continue to be transformed into the flesheating ghouls.
所有人在这个危机期间死亡 无论什么原因
All persons who die during this crisis, from whatever cause

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章杀手(1956)
下一篇文章失陷猩球
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!