到目前为止 那个问题的所有解答…
So far, all the betting on the answer to that question
都集中在 最近发射到金星的探险家卫星
centers on the recent explorer satellite shot to Venus.
你们记得 那个卫星开始返回地球
That satellite, you recall, started back to Earth,
但从未到达
but never got here.
那是环绕金星的太空火箭
That’s the space vehicle which orbited Venus
然后由太空总署故意摧毁
and then was purposely destroyed by NASA,
当科学家发现它带有…
when scientists discovered it was carrying
神秘的高♥强♥度辐射线
a mysterious, highlevel radiation with it.
那个幅射线可能是
Could that radiation be somehow responsible
我们目前遭受大规模凶杀的原因吗
for the wholesale murders we’re now suffering?
华盛顿的新闻记者唐奎恩
Newsman Don Quinn in Washington
已经提出那些问题
has posed those questions.
很明显 我们最好的对策 是设法离开这里
It’s obvious. Our best move is to try to get out of here.
你要如何到达那个油泵
How’re you gonna get over to that pump?
你们看
Look!
你来自关于
You’re coming from
金星探测器爆♥炸♥的会议
a meeting regarding the explosion of the Venus probe,
对吗
is that right?
是的 是的 那是会议的主题
Yes, yes, that was the subject of the meeting.
你觉得这个跟
Do you feel there is a connection between this
凶杀现象有关联…
and the phenomenon…
有确切的关联 确切的关联
There’s a definite connection. A definite connection.
换言之
In other words,
你觉得那个金星探测器上的辐射线
you feel that the radiation on the Venus probe is enough
足以导致这些突变
to cause these mutations?
那是非常高♥强♥度的辐射线
It was a very high degree of radiation.
嗯 等一下 我根本不肯定那是确定的
Well, just a minute. I’m not sure that that’s certain at all.
我不认为那已经…那是我们此时
I don’t think that has been… It’s the only logical explanation
仅有的逻辑解释
that we have at this time.
换言之 军方的观点…
In other words, it is the military’s viewpoint that this…
辐射线不是突变的原因
the radiation is not the cause of the mutation.
我此时不能代表整个军方发言
I can’t speak for the entire military at this time, gentlemen.
我目前必须不同意这些先生
I must disagree with these gentlemen presently,
直到我们…直到这是不可否认地证实
until we, until this is irrefutably proved.
一切能做的都做了
Everything is being done that can be done.
我们必须赶下一场会议
We’ll have to hurry for our next meeting.
教授 你觉得有确切的关联…
Professor, you feel that there is a definite connection between…
确切的关联就凯勒博士和我自己…
A definite connection as far as Dr. Keller and myself…
博士 拜托
Doctor, please.
我以为我们决定 那是还没证实的
I thought we decided that is not proved yet.
那个卫星…
Was it… was the satellite…
卫星何时爆♥炸♥…
When the satellite was exploded…
那是异常数量的辐射线
It was an unusual amount of radiation,
在某种环境之下足以导致突变
enough to cause mutation under certain circumstances.
可能发生关联
Could have happened to have a bearing on it.
似乎有关联
It does seem to have a bearing on it.
会有答复…
Will there be a reply for the…
会有答复吗 是的
There will be a reply? Yes.
今天下午稍后吗
Later this afternoon?
今天下午会有报告
There will be a report this afternoon.
稍后会有报告…
Perhaps there will be a report later…
你能关上车门吗
Will you close the window?
我们在尽一切可能解决问题
We are doing everything possible to solve the problem.
我们已经听到所有需要知道的
We’ve heard all we need to know.
我们必须设法离开这里
We have to try to get out of here.
他说援救站有医生和医疗设备
He said the rescue stations have doctors and medical supplies.
如果我们能带凯伦去那里
If we can get Karen there,
我们就能为她得到治疗
we can get help for her.
威拉 我看见一个路标 上面有写威拉
Willard. I saw a sign. That said Willard.
距离这里只有17哩
It’s only about 17 miles from here.
你熟悉这个地区 你是这附近的人吗
You know this area. Are you from around here?
茱蒂和我都是这附近的人
Judy and I are both from around here.
我们本来要去湖泊游泳
We were on our way to the lake to go swimming.
茱蒂有收音机 我们听到最先的广播
Judy had a radio, and we heard the first reports about this.
我们知道这里有老房♥子 所以我们就来到这里
So we knew the old house was here and we came in,
发现楼上的妇人 已经死了
And found the lady upstairs, dead.
然后其他人来了 我们就到地下室去
Then these other people came. We went down into the basement
并且在门闩上木棒 非常坚固
and put a bar across the door, and it is pretty strong.
我们怎么可能离开这里
How could we possibly get away from here?
我们有一个生病的小孩 两个女人
We’ve got a sick child, two women,
一个丧失理智的女人
one woman out of her head,
三个男人 而这地方被那些怪物包围着
three men, and the place is surrounded with these things.
太空总署的格林博士
For NASA. Dr. Grimes,
我知道 你们全体工作人员…
your entire staff, I know,
已经非常努力在寻找
has been working very hard to find some solution
目前所发生事件的一些解决方法
to these things that are happening.
你此刻有任何解决办法吗
Do you have any answers at this time?
是的 我们有一些解决办法
Yes, we have some answers.
但首先让我强调…
But first let me stress the importance
为任何受伤的人
of seeking medical attention for anyone
寻求医疗的重点
who’s been injured in any way.
我们还不知道那种受伤
We don’t know yet
可能产生什么并发症
what complications might result from such injuries.
你的小孩受伤多严重
How bad has your kid been hurt?
听着 你下去告诉…茱蒂吗
Look. You go down there and tell… Judy?
对 你叫茱蒂上来
Yeah, you tell Judy to come up here
而你留着照顾小孩 好吗
and you stay with the kid, all right?
关于金星探测器的摧毁行动
Destructive action taken with regard to the Venus probe.
在大学的冷冻室 我们有一具尸体
In the cold room at the university, we had a cadaver.
一具四肢都已经被截断的尸体
A cadaver from which all four limbs had been amputated.
今天早上稍早
Sometime early this morning,
它打开眼睛和开始移♥动♥身躯
it opened its eyes and began to move its trunk.
它已经死了 但它打开眼睛和想要移♥动♥
It was dead, but it opened its eyes and tried to move.
他们想要你上去
They want you upstairs.
她有问到我吗 她还没说话
Did she ask for me? She hasn’t said anything.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
宝贝 是妈咪
Baby? It’s mommy.
我受伤了
I hurt.
我查明他们想要什么 就会尽快下来
I’ll come back down as soon as I find out what they want.
谢谢你 茱蒂
Thank you, Judy.
尸体应该立刻处理掉 最好是火化
The bodies should be disposed of at once, preferably by cremation.
嗯 死后多久
Well, how long after death, then,
尸体会开始复活
does the body become reactivated?
只要几分钟而已 几分钟
It’s only a matter of minutes. Minutes?
那不会给人们太多时间安排…
That doesn’t give people time to make arrangements…
不 你说得对
No, you’re right.
不会给人们太多时间安排葬礼
It doesn’t give them time to make funeral arrangements.
尸体必须搬运到街道上和火化掉
The bodies must be carried to the street and burned.
必须立刻火化掉
They must be burned immediately.
淋上汽油和火化掉
Soak them with gasoline and burn them.
丧失亲人的人必须放弃
The bereaved will have to forgo the dubious comforts
葬礼会给予安慰的犹豫不决
that a funeral service will give.
他们只是死去的肉体 而且是有危险的
They’re just dead flesh. And dangerous.
茱蒂 我需要你找一些床罩或床单…
Judy, I need you to find some bedspreads or sheets
来撕成小布条 好吗
to tear up into small strips, ok?
-这里有水果地窖吗 -有
-Is there a fruit cellar here? -Yes.
我们需要一些瓶子或罐子…
We need some bottles or jars
来制♥作♥汽油弹
to make Molotov cocktails to hold
在我们逃跑时用来牵制他们
them off while we try to escape.
嘿 下面有一大罐煤油
Hey! There’s a big can of kerosene down there.
我去看我能找到什么 我去找瓶子
I’ll see what I can find. I’ll look for the bottles.
下面有一大串钥匙
There’s a big key ring down there.
也许其中有汽油泵的钥匙
There may be a key to the gas pump on it.
我会去查看
I’ll check.
我们可以从楼上窗户扔汽油弹
We can toss the cocktails from a window upstairs.
同时 我们一些人可以出去 设法取得汽油
Meantime, some of us can go out and try to get the gas,
然后回来载其他人
then we can come back for the rest of the people.
但那要让某处一扇门打开
But that’ll leave a door open someplace.
对 没错 最好是这扇门
Yeah, that’s right. It better be this door.
比较接近货车
It’s closer to the truck.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章杀手(1956)
下一篇文章失陷猩球
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!