它直穿越护栏
It went right through the guard rail.
我猜…我猜司机一定是冲出公路…
I guess… I guess the driver must have cut off the road,
撞进毕克曼餐厅旁边的加油站
into that gas station by Beekman’s diner.
它直穿越广♥告♥牌 划过油泵
It went right through the billboard. Ripped over a gas pump,
从未停止行进
and never stopped moving.
但它看起来就像是行进的篝火
By now it’s like a moving bonfire.
不知道油罐车是否爆♥炸♥或如何
Didn’t know if the truck was going to explode or what.
我仍然能听到那个人在叫喊
I can still hear the man, screaming.
这些怪物只是后退离开它
This thing is just backing away from it.
我回头看看餐厅
I look back at the diner to see
看那里是否有任何人能帮助我
If there was anyone there who could help me.
那时我注意到…
That was when I noticed that
整个地方已经被包围
The entire place had been encircled.
没有任何生命的迹象 除了…
Wasn’t a sign of life left, except…
到现在 没有更多叫喊了
by now, there were no more screams.
我了解到…
I realized that…
我是独自一个人
I was alone.
还有50或60个那些怪物
With 50 or 60 of those things.
就站在那里
Just standing there,
凝视着我
staring at me.
我开始开车 我…
I started to drive. I…
就直碾过他们
Just plowed right through them.
他们不移♥动♥
They didn’t move.
他们也不跑…就站在那里 凝视着我
They didn’t run, or… Just stood there, staring at me.
我只想要压碎他们
Just wanted to crush them.
他们…到处都是 就像疯子一样
They… Scattered through the air, like bugs.
我们开车到墓地
We were riding in the cemetery.
强尼和我
Johnny and me.
强尼
Johnny.
我们…我们来放花圈到我父亲的坟墓上
We… we came to put a wreath on my father’s grave.
强尼…他说
Johnny and… and he said
我能再吃些糖果吗 芭芭拉
Can I have some candy, Barbra?
而我们没有糖果了
And we didn’t have any.
而且…
And…
喔 这里面真热
Oh, it’s hot in here.
真热…
Hot…
而他说 喔 时间不早了
And he said, Oh, it’s late.
我们为何这么晚出发
Why did we start so late?
我说 强尼
And I said, Johnny,
如果你早点起来
if you’d gotten up earlier
我们就不会那么晚
we wouldn’t be late.
强尼问我害不害怕
Johnny asked me if I were afraid.
我说 我不怕 强尼
And I said, I’m not afraid, Johnny.
然后那个人开始走过来
And then this man started walking up the road.
他走得很慢 强尼一直在戏弄我 而且说
He came slowly, and Johnny kept teasing me and saying
他要来抓你了 芭芭拉
He’s coming to get you, Barbra.
我嘲笑他 而且说 强尼 住口
And I laughed at him, and said, Johnny, stop it.
然后强尼跑开
And then Johnny ran away.
而我碰到那个人
And I went up to this man
我想要道歉
and I was going to apologize
你为何不保持冷静
Why don’t you just keep calm?
我往上看 而且说 晚安…
And I looked up, and I said, Good eve…
然后他抓住我
And he grabbed me!
他抓住我 他想要撕裂我
He grabbed me! And he ripped at me!
他抱住我和撕裂我的衣服
He held me and he ripped at my clothes!
我想你应该冷静
I think you should just calm down.
喔 我尖叫着 强尼 强尼 救我
Oh, I screamed, Johnny! Johnny, help me!
喔 救我
Oh, help me!
他不放开我 他撕裂…
And he wouldn’t let me go. He ripped…
然后强尼跑来了
And then Johnny came and he ran
他…他跟那个人打斗
And he… he fought this man
我非常害怕 我就跑了
And I got so afraid I ran.
我跑…我跑…
I ran… I ran…
而强尼没有来
And Johnny didn’t come.
我们必须…我们必须等待强尼
We’ve got… we have to wait for Johnny.
也许…我们最好出去找他
Maybe… we’d better go out and get him.
我们必须出去找强尼
We have to go out and get Johnny.
他在外面
He’s out there.
求求你 你没听到吗 我们必须出去找他
Please, don’t you hear me? We’ve got to go out and get him.
求求你 我们必须出去找强尼
Please! We have got to go get Johnny!
请帮忙我
Please help me!
听着 你不知道外面发生什么事吗
Look, don’t you know what’s going on out there?
这不是星期天的学校野餐
This is no Sunday school picnic.
你不明白吗 我哥哥独自一个人
Don’t you understand? My brother is alone.
-你哥哥已经死了 -不 我哥哥还没死
-Your brother is dead. -No! My brother is not dead!
因为对于无数人♥民♥的明显威胁
Because of the obvious threat to untold numbers of citizens
以及因为目前正在发展中的危机
and because of the crisis which is even now developing
这个电台将日夜保持广播
this radio station will remain on the air, day and night.
这个电台 和数百个其他电台和电视台
This station and hundreds of other radio and TV stations
遍布这个地区 正在联合他们的资源
throughout this part of the country are pooling their resources
经由一个紧急联播网
Through an emergency network hookup
来持续告知你们所有的发展
to keep you informed of all developments.
在此刻 我们重复
At this hour, we repeat,
这些是我们所知道他们的事实
these are the facts as we know them.
有一场大规模的凶杀流行病
There is an epidemic of mass murder
由一大群身份不明的凶手所犯下的
being committed by a virtual army of unidentified assassins.
这些凶杀案在乡村 城市…
The murders are taking place in villages, cities
农庄和郊区发生
Rural homes and suburbs
而没有明显的杀人动机和原因
with no apparent pattern or reason for the slayings.
这似乎是突然爆发的大规模凶杀
It seems to be a sudden, general explosion of mass homicide.
我们有一些凶手的描述
We have some descriptions of the assassins.
目击者说他们是普通长相的人
Eyewitnesses say they are ordinary looking people.
有人说他们看起来好像有点恍惚
Some say they appear to be in a kind of trance.
另一些人把他们说成是…
Others describe them as being…
所以 在此刻对我们来说
So, at this point there
并没有真正可信的方式
is no really authentic way for us
来说要寻找和防卫什么
to say who or what to look for and guard yourself against.
执法官员的反应
reaction of law enforcement officials
在此刻是完全混乱的
is one of complete bewilderment at this hour.
警♥察♥ 警长助手和紧急救护车
Police, sheriffs’ deputies, and emergency ambulances
简直要被如洪水般的求救声所淹没
are literally deluged with calls for help
这种场景可以被形容为暴♥动♥
The scene can best be described as mayhem.
匹兹堡 费城和迈阿密的市长
Mayors of Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Miami
以及东部和中西部几个州的州长
Along with the governors of several eastern and midwestern states
已经指示国民兵 可能随时要被动员起来
have indicated the national guard may be mobilized at any moment
但到目前为止还没开始动员
but that has not happened as yet.
我们记者能够从官方消息来源
The only advice our reporters have been able
得到的唯一忠告是
to get from official sources
民众最好留在自己家里把门锁上
is for private citizens to stay in their homes behind locked doors.
任何理由都不要冒险外出
Do not venture outside, for any reason
直到这次危机的性质已经确认
until the nature of this crisis has been determined
以及直到我们能够建议 要采取什么行动
and until we can advise what course of action to take.
继续收听收音机和电视
Keep listening to radio and TV
以得到这次危机 更新发展的特别指示
for any special instructions as this crisis develops further.
数千位办公室 和工厂的员工被要求
Thousands of office and factory workers are being urged
留在他们工作的处所
to stay at their places of employment
而不要尝试回到自己家里
not to make any attempt to get to their homes.
然而 尽管有要求和警告
However, in spite of this urging and warning
街道和公路上 仍然挤满了发狂的民众
streets and highways are packed with frantic people
试图回到他们的家里
trying to reach their families,
或者很显然地只是到处逃难
or apparently to flee just anywhere.
我再重复 此刻最安全的行动
Repeat: The safest course of action
仅仅是留在你的原处…
at this time is simply to stay where you…
各位先生女士 我们刚刚收到消息…
Ladies and gentlemen, we’ve just received word
总统召集他的内阁开会
that the president has called a meeting of his cabinet
来处理已经横扫这个国家
to deal with the sudden epidemic of murder
东部三分之一的凶杀流行病
which has seized the eastern third of this nation.
会议安排在一个小时内召开
The meeting is scheduled to convene within the hour.
总统内阁成员
Members of the presidential cabinet will be joined
将与FBI官员和参谋首长秘密会合
by officials of the FBI and the joint chiefs behind closed doors.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章杀手(1956)
下一篇文章失陷猩球
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!