I is arguing the point.
当然有争议
If there’s pirates a gathering, I’m pointing my ship the other way.
一群海盗成帮结伙 我可要离你们远远的
The pirates are gathering to fight Beckett,and you’re a pirate.
海盗集起来是要对付贝克特 你也是海盗的一员
Fight or not, you’re not running,Jack.
不管你愿不愿打 你跑不了 杰克
If we don’t stand together, they’ll hunt us down one by one,
如果我们不团结 他们就会把我们一个一个干掉
till there be none left but you.
到最后只剩下你一个
Quite like the sound of that. Captain Jack Sparrow,the last pirate.
听起来不错啊 杰克·斯帕洛船长 最后的海盗
Aye.
没错
And you’ll be fighting Jones alone. How does that figure into your plan?
那你就得独自对付琼斯了 你对此有计划吗?
I’m still working on that.
我还在考虑
But I will not be going back to the Locker,mate. Count on that.
但我绝对不回那魔狱里
Wet powder.
火♥药♥湿了
Wait! We can still use them as clubs!
等等 湿归湿 还是可以当棒子用的
Ow! Sorry. Effective,though.
哇 对不起 挺好用
There’s fresh water on this island.
这岛上有淡水
We can resupply there and get back to shooting each other later.
我们可以先补给 然后再拼个你死我活
You lead the shore party. I’ll stay with my ship.
你们上岸去快活吧 我要待在我的船上
I’ll not be leaving my ship in your command.
我不会让你掌管我的船
Why don’t you both go ashore and leave the ship in my command.
你们干嘛不一起上岸 让我来掌管这船呢?
Temporarily.
暂时性的
Mind the boat.
小心船啊
Criminy. Odds bodkins!
我的天啊 好大的尸体啊
Careful! Careful!
小心 小心
You stupid fish!
你这条蠢鱼
Actually it’s a cephalopod.
实际上是头足类动物
Serves you right.
就算你对了吧
Pin,I bet people would pay a shilling to see this.
一定有人会花钱来看的
And another shilling for a sketch of them sitting atop!
还会有人出钱来给他们画像
Pintel and Ragetti,Kraken slayers.
平特尔和瑞盖提 章鱼怪杀手
We could serve up a slice as a souvenir.
可以一块一块割了卖♥♥钱
Still thinking of running,Jack?
还在想着逃跑吗? 杰克
Think you can outrun the world?
你能跑出这个世界吗?
You know,the problem with being the last of anything…
不久 其他人逐渐死光
by and by,there be none left at all.
你就是孤家寡人…
Sometimes things come back,mate. We’re living proof,you and me.
有时候事情会重复 你和我就是见证啊
Aye,but that’s a gamble of long odds,ain’t it?
这就是在赌博 是吧?
There’s never a guarantee of coming back.
能否回来 可不是定数
But passing on,that’s dead certain.
早晚要死倒是肯定的
Summoning the Brethren Court, then,is it?
要召集海盗公会
It’s our only hope,lad.
我们唯一的希望了
That’s a sad commentary in and of itself.
这话太让人心寒了
The world used to be a bigger place.
这世界曾经很大
The world’s still the same.
世界还是一样大
There’s just… less in it.
只是我们的空间小了
Poisoned. Fouled by the body.
水中有毒 被尸体污染了
Eh,I know him. He was in Singapore!
我在新加坡见过这人
Singapore. Captain!
新加坡 船长
Hoy!
嗬!
We got company!
有人来了
He’s the captain.
他才是船长
Sao Feng…
邵峰
you showing up here, it is truly a remarkable coincidence.
你出现在这真是太巧了…
Jack Sparrow.
杰克·斯帕洛
You paid me great insult once.
你曾经羞辱过我
That doesn’t sound like me.
这听起来不像是我的为人啊
Shall we just call it square,then?
我们这就算扯平了如何?
Release her.
放了她
She’s not part of the bargain. And what bargain be that?
她不在交易之中 什么交易?
You heard Captain Turner.
你们听见特纳船长的话了?
Release her! “Captain Turner”?
放开她 特纳船长?
Aye,the perfidious rotter led a mutiny against us!
这臭小子背信弃义
I need the Pearl to free my father.
我需要黑珍珠号♥来救回我父亲
That’s the only reason I came on this voyage.
这是我参与的唯一原因
Why didn’t you tell me you were planning this?
为什么你不告诉你的计划?
It was my burden to bear.
这是我肩负的使命
He needs the Pearl. Captain Turner needs the Pearl.
他需要黑珍珠号♥ 特纳船长需要黑珍珠号♥
And you felt guilty. And you and your Brethren Court.
你现在感到内疚了 你和你的海盗公会
Did no one come to save me just because they missed me?
就没人只是因为想我才来救我的吗?
I’m standing with them.
我站在他们一边
I’m sorry,Jack,but there is an old friend who wants to see you first.
对不起 杰克 有位老朋友想要先见见你
I’m not certain I can survive any more visits from old friends.
这老朋友会不会要我的命呢?
Here is your chance to find out.
这是你的机会去找出答案
Curious.
很奇怪啊
Your friends appear to be quite desperate,Jack.
你的朋友看起来很绝望啊 杰克
Perhaps they no longer believe that a gathering of squabbling pirates
他们不再相信
can defeat the Flying Dutchman.
一群乌合之众能打赢飞翔的荷兰人号♥
And so despair leads to betrayal.
绝望可以导致背叛
But you and I are no strangers to betrayal,are we?
背叛对你我来说并不陌生 是吧?
It’s not here,Jack.
不在这 杰克
What? What isn’t?
什么? 什么不在
The heart of Davy Jones. It’s safely aboard the Dutchman,
戴维·琼斯的心脏安全地存放在荷兰人号♥上
and so unavailable for use as leverageto satisfy your debt to the good captain.
你没法用它来偿还你欠船长的债了
By my reckoning, that account has been settled.
在我看来 我的债已经偿还了
By your death?
除非你死
And yet here you are.
但你还活着
Close your eyes and pretend it’s all a bad dream.
闭上眼 假装这是一场恶梦
That’s how I get by.
我就是这么活过来的
And if Davy Jones were to learn of your survival?
但如果戴维·琼斯知道你活着呢?
Ship oars.
船桨
Ship oars.
船桨
Be on your guard,men.
注意了 船员们
My men are crew enough.
我的人足够驾驭珍珠号♥
Company ship,company crew.
公♥司♥的船当然要用我们自己的人
You agreed. The Black Pearl was to be mine.
你答应过黑珍珠号♥归我的
And so it was.
你不是当过了吗
Perhaps you’ll consider an alternative arrangement.
也许你会考虑其他方案
One which requires absolutely nothing from you but information.
你什么都不需要付出 只要出一点信息而已
Regarding the Brethren Court,no doubt. In exchange for fair compensation?
肯定是海盗公会的事了 作为交换
Square my debt with Jones…
结清我欠琼斯的债
guarantee my freedom?
保证我的自♥由♥ 可以吗? …
Of course.
当然了
It’s just good business.
这是桩不错的生意
Were I in a divulgatory mood, what then might I divulge?
趁我心情好 你想让我告诉你什么呢?
Everything.
一切
Where are they meeting?
会议在哪举♥行♥?
Who are the pirate lords?
海盗王都是谁?
What is the purpose of the nine pieces of eight?
九枚西班牙银币的用处是什么?
Prepare the brig.
准备一下船
Beckett agreed the Black Pearl was to be mine.
贝克特同意把黑珍珠号♥给我的
He’s not going to give up the only ship as can outrun the Dutchman,is he?
贝克特爵士不会放弃一艘能赢过荷兰人号♥的船 对吗?
Shame they’re not bound to honor the code of the Brethren,isn’t it?
他们是不会遵守诺言的 是吗?
Because honor’s a hard thing to come by nowadays.
这年头已经没有信誉可言了
There is no honor to remaining with the losing side.
我也没必要和输家为伍
Leaving it for the winning side, that’s just good business.
见风转舵是最明智的选择
The losing side,you say? They have the Dutchman.
你是说输家吗? 他们有荷兰人号♥
Now the Pearl!
现在珍珠号♥也归他们了
And what do the Brethren have?
海盗公会还有什么?
We have Calypso.
我们有科莉布索(海中女神)
Calypso.
科莉布索
An old legend.
古老传说而已
No. The goddess herself, bound in human form.
不 女神被封印在凡人体内
Imagine all the power of the seas brought to bear against our enemy.
想一想 利用海洋的力量来对付我们的敌人
I intend to release her. But for that I need the Brethren Court.
我要把她释放出来 但为此我需要召集公会
All the Court.
所有的海盗王
You can keep Barbossa.
那你就监禁巴罗萨
The belligerent homunculus and his friend with the wooden eye,both.
那个残暴的小人 还他那个木头眼睛的小跟屁虫
And Turner. Especially Turner.
还有特纳 尤其是特纳
The rest go with me on the Pearl. I’ll lead you to Shipwreck Cove,
其他人跟我上珍珠号♥ 然后带你去沉船湾
where I will hand you the pirates and you will not hand me to Jones.
我把海盗们交给你 但你不能把我交给琼斯
Bloody fair deal,don’t you think? And what becomes of Miss Swann?
很公平吧 你觉得呢? 那斯旺小姐怎么办?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!