And if he saves me…
如果他救了我
he loses you.
他便会失去你…
I see.
我知道
He won’t pick me.
他不会选我的
I wouldn’t pick me.
我也不会选自己的
Tell him not to come.
告诉他别来
Tell him to stay away.
告诉他离的远远的
Tell him it’s too late.
告诉他太迟了
I’m already a part of the ship…
我已经是船的一部分了
and the crew.
船员的一份子了…
Bootstrap.
提靴带
You know my name.
你知道我的名字?
You know my name.
你知道我的名字?
Yes,I know your son.
是的 我认识你的儿子
William. William
威廉
He’s coming for me.
他来救我了
Wait and see.
等着瞧吧
You’ll see.
你会看到的
He promised.
他答应过的
Swing her over.
把她吊过来
Ready those lines.
准备绳索
Sir.
长官
A breadcrumb trail.
刻意留下的标记
And we’re meant to follow. A betrayer among them?
以便我们顺藤摸瓜 他们之中有个叛徒?
Or a trap? A gambit by a skilled opponent.
还是陷阱? 对手的一步高棋
Adjust course,lieutenant. Sir?
改路线 上尉 长官?
We can only hope to reach our destination
希望在到达终点时
before they run out of bodies.
船上的人不会被杀光
You escaped the brig even quicker than I expected.
你逃出来比我想的还要快
William,do you notice anything?
威廉 你发现什么了吗?
Rather…
当然
do you notice something that is not there to be noticed?
你发现什么不该被发现的吧? …
You haven’t raised an alarm. Odd,isn’t it?
你并没有通知大家? 奇怪吧?
Not as odd as this.
没有你这招儿怪
Come up with this all by your Ionesome,did you?
你自己的主意?
I said to myself,”Think like Jack.”
我问自己 “杰克这时会怎么做”
This is what you’ve arrived at?
然后就想出这招儿了?
Lead Beckett to Shipwreck Cove so as to gain his trust…
带贝克特爵士到沉船湾 争取他的信任
accomplish your own ends?
然后救出你父亲…
It’s like you don’t know me at all.
看起来你完全不了解我嘛
And how does your dearly beloved feel about this plan?
你的亲密爱人对此计划有何感想啊?
Ah.
哈哈
You’ve not seen fit to trust her with it.
你还没告诉她
I’m losing her,Jack.
我要失去她了 杰克
Every step I make for my father is a step away from Elizabeth.
我离我父亲越近 就离伊丽莎白越远
If you choose to lock your heart away, you’ll lose her for certain.
如果你满腔投入 一定会全盘皆输
If I might lend a machete to your intellectual thicket
让我来给你指点指点
avoid the choice altogether.
置身事外…
Change the facts.
换个角度
Let someone else dispatch Jones.
找个人来干掉琼斯
Who?
谁?
You?
你?
Death has a curious way of reshuffling one’s priorities.
要是我们换一下就都解决了
I slip aboard the Dutchman, find the heart,stab the beating thing,
我溜上荷兰人号♥ 找到心脏 捅那个乱跳的东西一刀
your father’s free from his debt,
你父亲的债就清了
you’re free to be with your charming murderess.
你也能和你迷人的小情人在一起了
You’re willing to cut out your heart and bind yourself to the Dutchman…
你愿意切下自己的心脏 把自己和荷兰人号♥永远绑在一起吗?
forever? No,mate. I’m free forever.
不 伙计 那我就永远自♥由♥了…
Free to sail the seas beyond the edges of the map. Free from death itself.
可以自♥由♥穿越地图外的海域 没有死亡的束缚了
You have to do the job though,Jack.
你必须得尽责 杰克
You have to ferry souls to the next world.
你得载灵魂去阴间
Or end up just like Jones.
不然就得像琼斯那样
I don’t have the face for tentacles.
我脸上不适合长触须
But immortal has to count for something,eh?
作为活人就会有牵挂啊
What’s this for?
要这来干嘛?
Think like me. It’ll come to you.
从我的角度出发 你会想到的
My regards to Davy Jones.
替我向戴维·琼斯问好
I hate him.
我恨他
Come with me.
跟我来
Quickly.
快点
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Choosing a side.
选择
Do not go to Shipwreck Cove. Beckett knows of the meeting of the Brethren.
不要去沉船湾 贝克特知道海盗公会在那儿开
I fear there may be a traitor among them.
我觉得那里面有奸细
It’s too late to earn my forgiveness.
现在才求我原谅太晚了
I had nothing to do with your father’s death.
我与你父亲的死毫无关系
But that does not absolve me of my other sins.
我知道这不能赎去我以往的罪行
Come with us.
跟我们一起走
James,come with me.
詹姆斯 跟我走
Who goes there?
谁在那
Go. I will follow.
走 我跟着你
You’re lying.
你在骗人
Our destinies have been entwined, Elizabeth…
我们命运交缠 伊丽莎白
but never joined.
但无缘结连理…
Go,now.

Back to your station,sailor.
回你的岗位去 水手
No one leaves the ship. Stand down. That’s an order.
没人能从船上逃走 退下 这是命令
That’s an order.
这是命令
Part of the crew,part of the ship.
船员的一份子 船的一部分
Part of the crew, part of the ship. Part of the crew…
船员的一份子 船的一部分 船员的一份子…
Steady,man. Part of the crew,part of the ship.
冷静点 伙计 船员的一份子 船的一部分
All hands,prisoner escape!
注意 有人逃跑
Belay that! James! James!
退下 詹姆斯
Prisoner escape!
有人逃跑
James! No!
詹姆斯 不
The admiral’s dead. Admiral’s dead?
船长死了 船长死了
The admiral’s dead. Admiral’s dead.
船长死了 船长死了
To the captain’s cabin! Aye!
去船长舱 嗯
Back to the ship.
回船上去
James Norrington. Do you fear death?
詹姆斯·诺灵顿 你害怕死亡吗?
I take that as a “no.”
不怕
Nice sword.
好剑
The Dutchman is under my command.
荷兰人号♥受我指挥
For now.
现在是了
Look alive and keep a weather eye.
打起精神 注意观察
Not for naught it’s called Shipwreck Island.
沉船岛不是白叫的
Where lies Shipwreck Cove and the town of Shipwreck.
那里有沉船湾和沉船镇
You heard him. Step lively.
听到没有? 快去
For all that pirates are clever clogs,
都说海盗很聪明
we are unimaginative when it comes to naming things.
其实我们在命名上很没想象力
Aye.

I once sailed with a geezer who lost both of his arms and part of his eye.
我曾碰到过个家伙 丢了两只胳膊一只眼睛
What’d you call him?
你管他叫什么?
Larry.
拉里
I do not renege on a bargain once struck.
谈好的交易我是不会赖帐的
But we agreed on ends only.
不过我们只定了结局
The means are mine to decide.
手段由我来决定
Caution,Barbossa.
当心 巴博萨
Do not forget it was by my power you return from the dead.
别忘了是我的力量让你起死回生
Or what it mean if you fail me.
否则结果会如何?
Don’t you forget why you had to bring me back.
你别忘了你为何救我回来
Why I could not leave Jack to his well deserved fate.
为何不能让杰克走他该走的路
It took nine pirate lords to bind you,Calypso.
九个海盗王合力才能封印你 科莉布索
And it’ll take no less than nine to set you free.
要解封你至少也要九个
Masters Pintel and Ragetti.
平特尔和瑞盖提船副
Take this fishwife to the brig.
把这个卖♥♥鱼婆关起来
Right this way,Mrs. Fish.
这边请 鱼婆小姐
I cannot be summoned like some mongrel pup.
我可不是什么杂种狗 任你呼来唤去的
Apparently,you can.
你不是来了吗?
I believe you know each other.
我相信你们认识

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!