My heart will always belong to you.
我的心永远属于你
It was the First Court what imprisoned Calypso.
第一届公会囚禁了科莉布索
We should be the ones to set her free.
我们这届应该放了她
And in her gratitude, she will see fit to grant us boons.
为了感谢我们 她会给我们好处
Whose boons? Your boons?
谁的好处? 你的好处?
Utterly deceptive twaddle speak,says I.
我说全是骗人的废话
If you have a better alternative, please,share.
如果你有更好的主意 请共享出来
Cuttlefish.
乌贼
Aye.

Let us not,dear friends,
亲爱的朋友们 让我们
forget our dear friends,the cuttlefish.
不要忘记亲爱的乌贼朋友
Flipping glorious little sausages.
滑腻腻的小香肠们
Pen them up together,they’ll devour each other without a second thought.
把两个乌贼放一块 它们会毫不犹豫地自相残杀
Human nature,isn’t it?
人的本性 不是吗?
Or… Or fish nature.
或是…鱼的本性
So,yes,we could hole up here well provisioned and well armed.
我们可以躲在这里 给养充足武备齐全
Half of us would be dead within the month.
但一个月内会死一半人
Which seems quite grim to me, any way you slice it. Or…
不管怎么看 结局都很悲观 或者…
As my learned colleague so naively suggests,
或者像我们有才的同事天真地建议
we can release Calypso,and we can pray that she will be merciful.
我们放了科莉布索 然后寄希望于她的怜悯
I rather doubt it.
但我很怀疑
Can we pretend she’s anything other than a woman scorned
我们可以假装她绝不是个
like which fury hell hath no? We cannot.
怒火满腔的女人吗? 我们不能
Res ipsa loquitur,tabula in naufragio.
事物自道缘由:一旦将她放归大海
We are left with but one option.
我们只剩一个选择
I agree with,and I cannot believe the words are coming out of me mouth…
我同意…我不敢相信我正说这话
Captain Swann. We must fight.
斯旺船长 我们必须战斗…
You’ve always run away from a fight. Have not.
你总是逃避战斗 我没有
Have so. Have not.
你有 我没有
Have so. Have not!
你有 我没有!
You have so,and you know it. Have not. Slander and calumny.
你有 你自己知道 没有 造谣中伤
I have only ever embraced that oldest and noblest of pirate traditions.
我只是遵循最古老最神圣的海盗传统
I submit that here now that is what we all must do:
此时此刻我建议我们都应该做的事
We must fight…
我们必须战斗
to run away.
以便逃跑…
Aye! Aye!
对 对!
As per the code,an act of war, and this be exactly that, As per the code, an act of war, and this be exactly that,
海盗法典规定 战争 就是现在的情形
can only be declared by the pirate king.
只能由海盗大帝来宣布
You made that up. Did I,now?
你编的 我编的?
I call on Cap’n Teague, keeper of the code.
我有请法典的保管人蒂格船长
Sri Sumbhajee proclaims this all to be folly!
松巴吉爵士宣布这全是假的!
Hang the code. Who cares a…?
去他妈的海盗法典 谁在乎…
Code is the law.
法典至高无上
You’re in my way,boy.
你挡我道了 孩子
The code. The code.
法典 法典
As set forth by Morgan and Bartholomew.
由摩根和巴多罗米尔制定的
That can’t… How did… Sea turtles,mate.
这不可能…这怎么… 海龟 伙计
Sea turtles.
海龟
Ah. Barbossa is right.
啊 巴博萨是对的
Hang on a minute.
等一下
It shall be the duties,as the king,
海盗大帝的责任是宣战”
to declare war, parley with shared adversaries…”
以及与共同的敌人进行谈判
Fancy that.
想象一下
There has not been a king since the First Court.
自第一届以来就没有海盗大帝了
And that’s not likely to change.
现在也不太可能会变
Not likely. Why not?
不太可能 为什么?
See,the pirate king is elected by popular vote.
海盗大帝是由海盗王们公选出来的
And each pirate only ever votes for hisself.
所有海盗都只会选他自己
I call for a vote.
我提议投票
I vote for Ammand the corsair.
我投安曼海盗
Capitaine Chevalle, the penniless Frenchman.
法国穷光蛋夏威尔船长
Sri Sumbhajee votes for Sri Sumbhajee.
松巴吉爵士投松巴吉爵士
Mistress Ching.
清夫人
Gentleman Jocard.
久卡德先生
Elizabeth Swann. Barbossa.
伊丽莎白·斯旺 巴博萨
Vallenueva!Vallenueva
维基勒巴!
Elizabeth Swann. Elizabeth Swann
伊丽莎白·斯旺
What? I know. Curious,isn’t it?
什么? 我知道 很好奇吧?
Vote for me. Vote for me.
投票选我 投票选我
What you talking about?
你在说什么呀?
No!
不!
Am I to understand that you lot will not be keeping to the code,then?
那么你们的投票不打算遵循海盗法典?
Very well.
很好
What say you,Captain Swann, king of the Brethren Court?
斯旺船长 海盗大帝 你要下什么命令?
Prepare every vessel that floats.
预备所有的船
At dawn
黎明时
we’re at war.
我们开战…
And so we shall go to war.
那么 我们将开战
What?
怎么了?
You’ve seen it all, done it all. You survived.
你什么都见过 什么都做过了 你活下来了
That’s the trick,isn’t it? To survive?
一定有要诀吧? 为了生存?
It’s not just about living forever,Jackie.
目的不在于永远活着 杰克
The trick is living with yourself forever.
要诀是永远活出自己
How’s Mum?
妈妈呢?
She looks great.
她看来气色很好
The enemy is here! Let’s take them!
敌人来了!消灭他们!
Abandon ship. Abandon ship.
弃船!弃船!
Parley?
谈判?
You be the cur that led these wolves to our door.
原来是你这杂种引狼入室
Don’t blame Turner. He was merely the tool of your betrayal.
不要怪特纳 他不过是被利用的工具而已
If you wish to see its grand architect, look to your left.
如果你要找主谋 往你左边看
My hands are clean in this.
我没插手过这事
Figuratively.
看起来是
My actions were my own and to my own purpose.
这是我自己的选择 我有自己的目的
Jack had nothing to do with it. Well spoke. Listen to the tool.
跟杰克没关系 说得好 听听工具怎么说的
Will,I’ve been aboard the Dutchman.
威尔 我上过荷兰人号♥
I understand the burden you bear, but I fear that cause is lost.
我明白你的目的和重担 但恐怕那已经毫无意义了
No cause is lost if there is but one fool left to fight for it.
只要有一个傻瓜留下来战斗 就不会没有意义
If Turner wasn’t acting on your behalf, then how did he come to give me this?
如果特纳不是为你效劳 他怎么会给我这个?
You made a deal with me,Jack,to deliver the pirates. And here they are.
杰克 你我有交易 把所有海盗送到我手上 现在他们都到了
Don’t be bashful. Step up. Claim your reward.
别害臊 尽管上来领赏
Your debt to me is still to be satisfied.
你欠我的帐还是要还的
One hundred years in servitude aboard the Dutchman. As a start.
在荷兰人号♥上服务一百年 这是起码的
That debt was paid,mate. With some help.
欠账已经还了 在她的帮助下
You escaped. Technically.
你逃跑了 严格来讲…
I propose an exchange.
我建议交换人♥质♥
Will leaves with us…
威尔跟我们走
and you can take Jack.
你可以带走杰克…
Done.
成交
Undone. Done.
取消 成交
Jack’s one of the nine pirate lords. You have no right.
杰克是九大海盗王之一 你没有权力
King.
我是海盗大帝
As you command,your nibs. Blackguard!
听从您的命令 陛下 蠢才!
If ye have something to say, I might be saying something as well.
你如果有什么想说的 那我也有要说的
First to the finish,then?
看谁先到终点?
Do you fear death?
你怕死吗?
You’ve no idea.
你不明白的
Advise your Brethren,
敬告你的海盗们
you can fight,and all of you will die.
你们可以战斗 但都会被消灭
Or you can not fight, in which case only most of you will die.
如果不战斗 你们大部分人会死
You murdered my father.
你谋杀了我父亲
He chose his own fate.
他自己选择的命运
And you have chosen yours.
你也选择了你的
We will fight.
我们会战斗
And you will die.
你们会死
So be it.
就这么定了
King?
大帝?
Of the Brethren Court. Courtesy of Jack.
海盗公会的 如杰克所说
Maybe he really does know what he’s doing.
也许他真的知道自己想要什么
Bravo!
漂亮!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!