You’ve successfully arrived aboard the Dutchman as per the overall scheme.
你成功登上了飞翔的荷兰人号♥ 正如计划的那样
Look Oh,yes. Chapeau,mate.
你看 是的 帽子 伙计
Except for this sojourn in the brig, it’s utter clockwork.
除去被关在牢里这部分 好像有点出乎意料
Go away.
走开
What,back to the Locker? Not without you,Jackie.
什么? 回到魔狱去? 不能没有你 杰克
Stab the heart.
扎心脏
Live forever as captain of the Flying Dutchman.
作为荷兰人号♥的船长 永生不死
Then again…
当然了
if you’re in the brig…
如果你在牢里…
who’s to stab the heart?
谁应该扎心脏…
Does seem to put immortality a bit out of reach.
现在离不死之身好像有点远
Peanut.
哦!花生
We’ll need to use the Black Pearl as a flagship to lead the attack.
我们要让黑珍珠号♥作为旗舰领头攻击
Oh,will we now? All right,Mrs. Fish. Come on.
我们要吗? 好吧 鱼女士 来吧
Barbossa,you can’t release her.
巴博萨 你不能释放她
We need to give Jack a chance.
我们要给杰克一个机会
Apologies,Your Majesty. Too long my fate has not been in me own hands.
我很抱歉 陛下 我的命运不在我自己手中已经太久了
No longer.
再也不会了
The enemy…
敌人
has opted for oblivion.
选择了毁灭…
Ready the fleet.
让舰队准备好
To your stations. To your stations.
各就各位! 各就各位!
Be there some manner of rite or incantation?
要些仪式咒语什么的吗?
Aye.

The items brought together,done.
物件全凑齐 好了
Items to be burned…
烧掉物件
and someone must speak the words:
然后有人必须说…
Calypso,I release you from your human bonds.”
“科莉布索 我把你从躯体里释放出来””
Is that it?
就这样了?
Tis said it must be spoken as if to a lover.
要用对爱人讲话的口吻’
Calypso,I release you from your human bonds!
科莉布索 我把你从躯体里释放出来
Is that it? No,no,no. He didn’t say it right.
就这样了? 不不 他说的不对
He didn’t…
他没有…
You have to say it right.
你 你要亲切点
Calypso…
科莉布索
I release you from your human bonds.
我把你从躯体里释放出来…
Tia Dalma. Tia Dalma
提亚·朵玛
Calypso.
科莉布索
When the Brethren Court imprisoned you, who was it that told them how?
海盗公会禁锢你的时候是谁告诉他们这么做的
Who was it that betrayed you? Name him.
是谁背叛了你 说出来
Davy Jones. Davy Jones
戴维·琼斯
This is it! This is it!
这就是了!这就是了!
Calypso!
科莉布索
I come before you as but a servant, humble and contrite.
我作为仆人跪在你面前 虔卑而懊悔
I have fulfilled me vow and now ask your favor.
我完成了我的誓约 我现在请求你的帮助
Spare meself,me ship,me crew…
放过我 我的船和我船员
but unleash your fury upon those who dare pretend themselves your masters…
将你的愤怒发泄于那些敢于自命为你的主人…
or mine.
或我的主人的人…
Is that it?
就这样了?
Why,she’s no help at all.
她一点忙都没帮
What now?
现在怎么办?
Nothing.
什么也不干
Our final hope has failed us.
最后的希望也落空了
It’s not over. There’s still a fight to be had.
还没完 战斗还在前头
We’ve an armada against us,and with the Dutchman,there’s no chance.
我们要对付整个舰队 还有荷兰人号♥ 没希望了
There’s only a fool’s chance.
傻人或许有傻福
Revenge won’t bring your father back,Miss Swann,
复仇也救不回你父亲 斯旺小姐
and it’s not something I’m intending to die for.
我不打算为此送命
You’re right.
你说得没错
Then what shall we die for?
那我们为何送命?
You will listen to me.
你们给我听着
Listen!
听着!
The Brethren will still be looking here to us,to the Black Pearl,to lead.
海盗们还在看着我们等着黑珍珠号♥领队
And what will they see?
他们会看到什么?
Frightened bilge rats aboard a derelict ship? No.
惊恐的鼠辈? 被弃的破船? 不!
No,they will see free men and freedom!
不 他们会看到自♥由♥的人和自♥由♥!
And what the enemy will see is the flash of our cannons.
敌人会听见我们的炮声
They will hear the ring of our swords, and they will know what we can do.
听见我们拔剑出鞘 看到我们的气势
By the sweat of our brows,
以我们额头上的汗水
and the strength of our backs…
我们脊背的力量
and the courage of our hearts.
和我们心中的勇气…
Gentlemen…
先生们
hoist the colors.
升起旗帜…
Hoist the colors.
升起旗帜
Hoist the colors. Hoist the colors!
升起旗帜 升起旗帜!
Aye.

The wind’s on our side,boys. That’s all we need!
伙计们 风向对我们有利
Hoist the colors!
升起旗帜
We have a favorable wind,sir.
伙计们 风向对我们有利
Oh,so we do.
如此甚好
Signal Jones to give no quarter.
通知琼斯 不留活口
That should brighten his day.
那会给他这一天增加亮点
To arms! We give no quarter!
武器就位!我们不留活口
Calypso.
科莉布索!
Have you noticed, on top of everything,it’s raining?
你注意到没 这么多事 现在又下雨了?
That’s a bad sign.
这是个坏兆头
Man the capstan. Raise the main topyard. Keep that powder dry.
掌住绞盘 用力 加把劲
Maelstrom!
大漩涡
Captain Barbossa!
巴博萨船长!
We need you at the helm.
我们要你去掌舵
Aye,that be true.
是 没错
Brace up yards, you cack handed deck apes.
升起帆桁 你们这些蠢货吊猿人
Dying is the day worth living for.
要死也死得痛快
Veer off!
转向!
She’ll not harm us.
她无法消灭我们!
Full bore and into the abyss.
全力驶入深渊
Are you mad?
你疯了?
Ha! You afraid to get wet?
哈 你怕湿吗?
She’s on our stern and gaining.
它在往船艉靠近
More speed! Haul your wind and hold your water.
掉头迎风前进 不要惧怕!
Bow cannons!
放下火炮!
Blow the cannons!
开炮!
Take us out or they’ll overbear us.
把船开出去 否则它会压倒我们
Nay. Further in. We’ll cut across to faster waters.
不 再进深些 我们会切入较快的水流
Prepare to broadside.
准备接舷
Captain the guns. Bear a hand.
准备火炮 帮帮忙
Muster your courage,men. At the ready.
鼓起勇气 随时待发
Think like the whelp. Think like the whelp. Think like the whelp.
象幼兽一样思考 象幼兽一样思考 象幼兽一样思考…
Hinges. Hinges.
铰链 铰链
Think like the whelp.
象幼兽一样思考
Half barrel hinges.
半桶铰链
Leverage.
杠杆
Wish us luck,boys. We’ll need it.
祝我好运吧 我们需要好运
I miss him already. He is quite charming,isn’t he?
我已经开始想他了 他好有魅力 是不是?
Nobody move.
谁也别动
I dropped me brain.
我的脑子掉出来了
Batten down the hatches!
封舱!
Stand to your guns. Stand to your guns.
推出火炮
Midship cannoneers,sight the masts.
船中炮手 瞄准
Main battery at the ready!
主炮就绪!
Hold there! Wait till we’re board and board.
稳住!等到船舷对齐
Fire!
开火!
Fire! Fire! Fire all!
开火! 开火!全部开火!
Fire!
开火!
Fire!
开火!
Come on,men.
加油 大伙们
It be too late to alter course now,mateys.
现在转向已经太晚了 船员们
Halt there or we’ll shoot.
别动!否则我们会开火!
Good one.
说的好
I just come to get me effects.
我只是来拿我的东西

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!